PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Sally that's so cool! I've been thinking of going to someone like that myself just for the hell of it. See if they could tell me anything about my baby girl.

I had a family friend tell me on the weekend say "I just see February for you" which I thought was very sweet and gives me lots of hope. I hope it's true for both of us!!

I was also thinking that this has to be my month. A couple months ago we went to a medium for fun. Well i went to actually get closure after our loss, which helped. She said we d be preg in feb, and im really hoping its true. Everything else she said has come true so far. :p Said Oh would get a great paying job in 2-3 weeks (took 3 weeks) said there would be a couple coming into our lives randomly that would be great friends of ours, which has happened. And she also knew some impossible things which makes my skeptic mind believe that she could really be right about feb. :) 8 more days to i O! :p Bd ing starst TONIGHT!

Good luck!!!! This is going to be our month for sure! :) :happydance: And have fun BD ;)

How is everyone doing? I officially got my crosshairs today!!! 3 DPO!

Fustrated lol.. It's been 1 month since my loss Tom and no sign of af. I really have no hope to have my bfp first cycle so in still waiting ...

Max hang in there, i know it must be zoo difficult, I'm hoping af show up soon, so you can at the very least get yours cycles back and start ttc. :hugs:

Markswife WHOOOHOOO 3dpo thats great, when do you expect to test and how you feel about your bding ;)

Cary we wil all have our rainbow babies, we will i promise. :) I know its such a cliche thing to say but i know each of us will have our angels. The ones in our hearts and those in our arms forever. :) xxx

And i can talk from experience that when you get your Rainbow, they are worth the wait, worth the endless months ttc, worth all those disappointing bfns, just to have that Rainbow in your arms :cloud9:

7dpo here, we are going to Centre Parcs tomorrow for 4 nights, Im going to test on Wednesday! xx

Sally, I'll be due for AF on the 29th, so sometime around then will be testing date :) Feeling great about BDing this cycle (got EVERY fertile day, which I did last two times I got pregnant)! Also have had 2 dreams this cycle of getting BFPs! Last night I had a dream I tested today (4 DPO, lol) and got a VERY strong BFP, lol! Hopefully that's a good sign of things to come (I know it is impossible at 4 DPO, lol, but maybe at 12 DPO!). FXd

BTW, this cycle is the first one since the miscarriage that I've dreamed of babies/BFP's! I hadn't had ANY the last several cycles since the MC until this cycle!

Hi, im new to this forum.

3 weeks ago (25th Dec )i had a natural miscarriage.
Hcg levels were back to normal after a few days and i stopped getting symptoms and full breasts went back to normal size. A week after the miscarriage (1st Jan 2013) the bleeding stopped and on (7th Jan 2013) my husband and i started TTC again.

It's now been two weeks since we started trying, and all of a sudden my breasts have started feeling 'full' again and tingly' and I'm getting a dull ache every now and then. For about half an hour i had what felt like my uterus was very tender/swollen, even when i touched near that area. I'm also very tired!

I never got any of these symptoms from ovulation or pms before I was pregnant before, so I don't know if I'll get them now because of the miscarriage or if I'm possibly pregnant again?

Praying and hoping i'm pregnant again, when should i test?

Advice would be lovely ladies, I'm so confused!!!

God bless!

Today is the one month mark .. A little sad.. Cleaned the whole house and car to keep busy today.it seems like it's to hard for me to just sit around. If I'm not asleep I'm on the move constantly. Anyone else feel like this? Still no af thinking I might test next week if I still haven't gotten it, how's everyone else doing today ? Maybe some good news to cheer me up? Lol

Welcome mararose, im hoping full breast could be a wonderful sign for u. But my boobs hurt off and on constantly and are a poor judge of anything. :p

Max, darling i feel for you, im sending u lots and lots of hugs. :hugs: We are all here for you if u ever need to vent. Have u gone to the clinic to check your hcg levels?? make sure they went down properly?

Max- I packed up my girls room this weekend, thought that after 6 months it was about time. Trying to give myself a new frame of mind that instead of trying to 'fill this void and fill that room' that I need to give this next baby thier own 'nesting' phase if that makes any sense? I actually feel a lot better, I just couldn't stare at it all the time anymore. I kept a few keepsakes out for myself and put them in my room (her teddy bear and blanket) but other than that I needed to put some things away so I'm not constantly reminded of what we're 'without' because she is always with me in my heart.

Sally- no I havnt .. My doctors suck to be honest .. Iv had the worse doctors . They have near up so much threw the whole process I'm writing a letter to the head people for the office and sending it to the CEO as well. When I have birth my son was placed on a small surgical table and covered with a rag, the male doctor was rude and uncaring the whole northing process , then I got mistaken for another patient ,a Doctor emails me back saying she will give me test results at my. Next appointment ( after already giving birth and going to my follow up),I get a phone call saying my apnea chromasone tests couldn't be done , then I get an email from another doctor giving me the test results from that test . It's been so horrible and that been in just 2 weeks time! I have kaiser and idk what happens but they sure sucked after this pregnancy

Trying - I'm glad ur feeling a little better .. Tbh idk what u would have done if I had bought things for max. I hadn't bought anything . I have my 14 month old sons things from when he was a baby that I was going to use to save money .
It's good that u want to best for a new baby , I belive they deserve to have there own things and own name .. Even though if I do have another boy max will be a middle name as a memorial for him.. :) keep me posted on how ur all doing..

I decided the same thing actually! About the middle name! If I had another girl I would name her Hannah Kennedy! I think it's a loving way to remember our angels.

Max i really think thats a good idea too!! :) For us we names our little angel Camelia which means eternally perfect in our first language. I was never a fan of the name but i think it was too perfect to pass up and i like it a lot now. Also there are rose bushes names Camelia so this summer we will be planting one in yard. :)

How is everyone today?? Any news? Where are people in their cycles etc. Im starting my fertile period today :) im excited!! going to seduce the man tonight ;)

Haha good luck Sally!!! I wish I knew what day I was .. Lost my son 12/20 haven't gotten my af yet so can u even count and where do u start counting ?

Thats true, and your drs havent been following u very well since from what i remember you saying. Thats such a pain. Can u call and ask for certain medication to start af?? Or maybe try herbs...i heard Corn beets spinach and parsely can help start af...

Well I'm hoping ill get my bfp first cycle :) but who knows lol . And yes my doctors suck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->