PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

I am CD 27, waiting for AF to make her appearance! I feel she's just around the corner....

Ahhhh got my first af today :.( so sad hoped for a bfp but I guess next month we try again

Sorry Max :hugs: here's to February hey? Maybe we can keep in touch for next month? Looks like we'll be around the same cycle day?

Sounds good :) I can use some buddies right now lol.. And yes to feb.. That will be our month then we can be pregnant buddies :)

Hi ladies,would love to b a part of this group...We started trying in October 2011...went onto to clomid from march 2012...got my BFP on 1st of july 2012....Was rushed for surgery with an ectopic pregnancy on 12th of july 2012...lost one of my tubes to the ectopic...since it was a major surgery we decided to wait for a while b4 trying again...We started TTC since dec 2012..Jan2013 was my send round round of clomid...today im on cd24...Having backache like af is coming but still have my hopes high for my BFP at the end of this mth.. :)

Max sorry to hear :( I was hoping for that too but I figure my body just wasn't ready yet. Welcome pdx!

Max, im sorry hun af got you. but like u said on the bright side it may bring u some closure, and you can really start ttc ;)

Hi PDX! Welcome!

Max so sorry AF got you...

Tryingandhope... Fx'd you have good news ths month. I have read so many people who felt like AF was coming and they got their BFP!

How are you Sally?

AFM I am still waiting on blood tests... They were taken last Tuesday and as of Friday my doctor had not received them. Yesterday was a holiday and today no one is answering the phone... Uggghhhh here's hoping that they have the results tomorrow.

hi ladys hows are you all doing?

so About 7pm ill go to sleep coz I cant stay awake, then I cant sleep till about
12/1ish at night I will sleep till 11am.
Then 7pm pops up and im sleepy just about keeping my eyes openi have a 27/28DC at the min im on CD29 /30dont know how many dpo i werent getin anythin on them - anyways As for cramps, they have been mild, lower back is sore but that about it for me, iv been takin b6/b12 and evening primose oil looked them up on the net the b6/b12 can mess my af up by the looks of it so idont know if this is why just have to wait and see how it god from here on out,

im feeling ill stressing about it keep geting BFN i just what Af or a BFP to come now, i keep ruing the loo to see if there anythin up there (tmi) i put my finger in to see if anythin i had some brown/yello cm but that it nothin more and now nothing at all dry as well and my cervix is low.

well thanks for letin chat about me lol
hope your all well an get your BFP soon x

Hi all, its been 25 days since my mc, and 19 days since the bleeding ended. I think I might have ovulated about 8 days ago (I wasnt temping or using OPKs properly but had loads of cramping on my right side), if thats even possible so soon after a mc!!
The last few days I've had sore boobs, a couple of cramps and felt sick from time to time and had to go to sleep for 30 minutes after work last night. I'm not holding up much hope though - I remember when I got pregnant before I had loads of cramping and this is no where near as bad as that. I just KNEW I was pregnant then, now I don't have that confidence. I'm going to keep bd'ing though and hope for some light at the end of this dark tunnel. Either a lovely BFP or devastating AF. Although AF will let me know where I am and I can start temping and using opks again.
Good luck everyone, fingers crossed to all of us!! xx

Cary hope u speak to someone soon!! let us know when u hear something. ;)

Pdxmom Welcome!!

Elleff uhh i know what you mean. Im hoping its your bfp in a couple of days. Too bad 8 dpo is too early to test. ;) Let us know how it goes. im crossing all fingers for you!

Thanks Sally, I don't even know if I am 8dpo for def, maybe I havent even ovulated yet! I'm pretty sure I did but without using opks or temping I can't be sure for definite. I decided after my mc to try again straight away, but wait until (if) I get my first af to start temping again as I didn't think I'd get accurate readings after mc as I was still feeling sick and tired. Now I'm kind of regretting that as I have had no read idea what sort of cycle I'm having!! Hard when you're a control freak over your fertility!!! I'm just hoping for the best and hoping that the cramping I had really was ovulation and we caught it in time. It would be amazing to get another bfp, would never stop me being sad about the baby I've lost but would help me!!

Well AF arrived last night! But the good news is I went from a 35 day cycle, to three 29 day cyles to now a 28 day cycle. I think this is my bodys way of letting me know that it's 'back to normal' and ready to go now. Which is my positive spin on this morning of bad cramps and lower back pain haha. Good luck to everyone this month and lots of :dust: to all of you girls!!!!!
Sally- you're awesome, this was a great thread. Keep up the positive attitude! Hopefully I don't see any of you on here next month, but if I do I'll make sure to stop and chat again!!

After a mc when do you ladies count the first day of your cycle (the one before af). I'm not sure whether its the day I started bleeding, the day I offically passed my baby, or the day I stopped bleeding? (I bled for 10 days)??

elleff I would count from the day you started bleeding.

Wow really? That was 28 days ago and I normally have a 29 day cycle, so if I am getting back to normal quickly I could definitely have ovulated already!! I am going to be symptom spotting like mad now!!! Thanks :)

Trying, aww thanks hun thats soo sweet of you to say. And im soo glad your cycles are regulating!! thats amazing. Although i am sad for you that of course the witch made her visit!
Elleff i agree with ready, first day started bleeding. And i understand the self-debate of needing a bfp right away to fill a void that loosing our little ones has caused. Its been 8 months since we lost our with no bfp yet...and its still a struggle. Less intense than the beginning and at certain milestones (ex i NEEDED to have my bfp before first af, then NEEDED bfp before my would have been due date..) but after passing those milestones i realized that there was prob a reason i didnt get my bfp right away. ut now im more at peace with our loss, i feel truly ready. It took me a real long time to get here. Im praying that most of you dont take as long as i did and get your bfp straight away.

Sally- 100% agree with you. I am so glad now that I didn't get my bfp in September or October when I 'needed' it. I know now that I was not ready at all for it then (but that's just me). I thought my body was 100% but this changing cycle this month really proves to me that my body wasn't ready to host a guest! DH and I are going to Florida at the end of February and according to FF we're going to be away together during my fertile time at the beginning of March (DH is a long haul truck driver so we struggle with being together during the right time each month) and I feel that this vacation was planned for when it was for a reason, that hopefully that will be the right mix for a bfp.

Oh good luck to both of you, Trying, that really does sound like its meant to be!
Sally that is where I am now, I cannot bare the thought of not being heavily pregnant on my original due date in August! My head cannot comprehend the idea. But I know with time, if I'm not there then I'll accept it.
Can I ask how long it took to get the bfp that you lost?
I know I'm probably not emotionally ready for another pregnancy because of the worry it will cause me but for us waiting just isn't an option. It's what we want and need right now.
I hate this whole thing it's so cruel :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->