Pussycat dolls :) Updated pg 2 DILEMMA!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
So excited just got tickets to see pussycat dolls and neyo in january :wohoo:

Ive ended up with 6 extra tickets lol.... oh well im sure I will sell them!!

Excited :yipee: !!

i might buy sum so i can go throw sweets at nicole coz shes sleeping with lewis hamilton the b!tch lol :p

haha might trade in for summat that will hurt more... haha... she stole my man :p sorry kerry im kinda lewis's ultimate lover haha :p

i wuddnt mind going 2 see em tbh coz i do like there music haha.. :)
i cud go study how they dance then go 2 a gp nxt yr n dance like that see if he notices me haha :p

i already have a plan 2 wear a top saying dnt u wish ya g/f was hot like me 2 the british gp... haha :D ul see me on the news haha *nutter breaks in 2 silverstone *

that is my plan hahaha :p im not normal i aint haha... the things id do just 2 see him haha...

Well you know I mentioned that I had 6 extra tickets well it turns out they are in like near enough the fornt row :yipee:

But the problem is there are 10 of us going!! So it would mean 4 of the girls still sitting elsewhere!!! i really dont know wat to do!!

on selfish reasons i really want to sit in the decent seats but then i dont want to let anyone down!! plus if i sold the decent seats i could potentially double how much that i brought for them!! i put them on my credit card and my credit card could really do with making some money :)

arrr!! wat to do!! i must add this event as now completely sold out!! so i would also make money on the other seats but probably not quite so much!!

oh man the pressure!!

Kerry I cannot believe you didn't ask me :rofl:

Seriously tho have a fabbo time what ever you decide! I'm Neyos huuuuuugest fan & muchly jealous you're going to see him!!!

If you take a camera & manage to get a decent pic of him the my address is .......... :rofl:

haha :D ill be entertaining... i could even get up and take her place i cnt sing tho.. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->