Put my TTC date back :(

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Had to push my TTC date back by 2 months.....I tried coming off the pill to see what effect it would have on my skin....and I've become a greasy spotty monster....so need to go back on the pill and come off just a week before my wedding. So no TTC before wedding.... :cry::cry:

Sorry to hear that, but keep your chin up!! Focus on your wedding and enjoy practicing for baby in those first sweet weeks of marriage ;D

I'm a little scared for that too...I started BCP because of my acne. I originally was on Diane 35 but the hormone was too high so I'm on Tri Cyclen now. Looks like we will TTC around the same time too :)

:hugs: as others have said focus on the wedding for now :)

Such a shame hun, but i can only echo what the girls before me have written. xxx

Aww good luck! Agreed, focus on being a stunning bride for your wedding! Don't mix the two stressors! Trust me, I got married last year and it was so stressful, well worth it but very stressful. Maybe it's better you TTC when all the stress is said and done :)

Plus you are supposed to be really fertile when TTC right after BC so it should happen quick! Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->