Put together a grandma bag!

Duffy

Reaction score
Has anyone put together a special gift for their moms? I live at home so my mom has done soooooooo much for me. We wouldn't have what we have for karissa or the nursery without her help LOL, so we put together a special gift today. Chase and I went to the mall and picked out a super cute diaper bag and filled it with goodies so grandma has her own diaper bag *hearts* we put a bottle in there a winnie the pooh movie (she has car dvd player) wipes and diapers and some presents like a super cute photo album and she got 2 baby outfits for a change of clothe and butt powder LOL, and I forget the rest. Anyway we took her out to applebees and once the drinks where ordered we surprised her with it, she was totally FLOORED and wowed. We gave her a card thanking her for everything she has done for me and chase and karissa.

It was a lovely lunch and I'm super happy we did something special cuz she keeps doing all these wondeful awesome things for us. Also we gonna put together a grandpa toy bag LOL!!! Has anyone else done anything like this? What was your moms experiences? So................ much fun shopping LoL.

Thats such a great idea. I don't have my mother around but my MIL is a godsend and she has been awesome throughout this pregnancy, I was also thinking of getting her a special thankyou gift.

Awe thats really sweet im not that close to my mom and moved out at 16 im 27 now so we dont talk that much its kind of been me and OH doing it all but i know his parents are planning something nice so well see

Nope i wont be as i don't live with her so its not like i need to get her anything either lol

:hugs::hugs:thats amazing...:flower:flowers for ue mom and dad....:hugs:

I was thinking of doing something similar for OH's parents as they've done so much for us. My mum died a few years ago and OH's mum treats me like one of her own kids so I was thinking it would be nice to put together a little thank you pack or something from the baby for both of them, like a nice bottle of red, some bath smellies for pampering, that kinda thing. I think it's a great idea to include the grandparents and especially if they've gone out of their way to help out, it's a lovely token of thanks that they really appreciate :)

Thanks everyone, she really loves her grandma bag *hearts* I'm very happy we did it LOL. She just done so much for me its amazing, mom are truly awesome I hope I have the same gig with my own daughter someday.

I've been trying to think of something nice to do for my mum. She's not got a lot of cash to splash but she insisted on buying the pram we wanted and whenever we see her (my family is a three or four hour drive away) she's always bought more cute outfits and has knitted baby some gorgeous cardigans and hats. I know she's really sad that she's not going to see the baby very often (as am I), so I want to get her something that shows that she's special to us and that our baby will know her just as much as she knows her other grandma. I'm just not sure what to get her!

my mum has been great shes done loads for us and she keeps reminding me of things i need to get - thats if she doesnt buy it for me, im planning to get her something nice once im on leave as i wont have time when baby is here. not sure on the gift but im gunna write out a card with why shes great that she can keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->