Question for all you "chart stalkers"

Check out my chart, lol. Got a temperature PLUNGE today so looks like I'm gonna be out of the running sooner that I hoped!! Fx'd for you!!

Check out my chart, lol. Got a temperature PLUNGE today so looks like I'm gonna be out of the running sooner that I hoped!! Fx'd for you!!

Well darn, maybe not though! Time will tell. So you have short LP's then. Sorry to hear that! My last one was 14-20 days, so mine tend to be lengthy. Is that just as bad?

I don't think it being longer is a problem. Wouldn't it just mean more time for implantation?!?! That could never be a bad thing!! I just sucks that you have to wait longer to know if AF is late!!

could urs possibly be implantation?

Stumped me too! I was going to say wow your chart looks so similar to mine - then was like - hey that is my chart!

The other links work though :)

I hate charting - I was hoping it would make things easier to manage but now I have more questions than answers!

I was going to mention maybe implantation but looks like she went down more today! FX for no AF for you, 06! I also had a dip today... 5 DPO!

I was going to mention maybe implantation but looks like she went down more today! FX for no AF for you, 06! I also had a dip today... 5 DPO!

Yeah, I actually didn't even think of that until Kates said it so I was hoping that it would shoot back up today.......but nope, lol. And I think I saw a red tinge when I wiped this morning so it looks like she'll probably be here tonight or tomorrow morning. Guess I'm gonna have to up my dose of B6 cuz this round did nothing for my LP!!

JB - now YOURS could be an implantation dip!! FXd!!

Yeah, I actually didn't even think of that until Kates said it so I was hoping that it would shoot back up today.......but nope, lol. And I think I saw a red tinge when I wiped this morning so it looks like she'll probably be here tonight or tomorrow morning. Guess I'm gonna have to up my dose of B6 cuz this round did nothing for my LP!!

JB - now YOURS could be an implantation dip!! FXd!!

I am hopeful that it might be, although maybe a little early? You know how my temps are erratic! But the last 2 nights I have had what I guess could be called "vivid" dreams... and I rarely remember my dreams! I counted 2-3 dreams last night and 2-3 night before. Also felt a few uterine pains or twinges overnight..... we'll see.

FXd for you JB!!!

I'm officially out now. AF hit me full force around noon. So with the B6 that I was taking, my LP actually decreased by a day! Good times. So today I'm starting my new vitamin program and I'll see how that works. I feel like a junkie popping all these pills though, lol!

Aww, sorry to hear that! :hugs: Hopefully you'll get it figured out one way or another. Good thing is, today starts a brand new cycle for you! Another cycle, another chance!

Aww, sorry to hear that! :hugs: Hopefully you'll get it figured out one way or another. Good thing is, today starts a brand new cycle for you! Another cycle, another chance!

Thanks.

New cycle, another chance, and always a new adventure, lol.

My temp went back up today, although not as high as it was..... FX! :shrug:

Well, temp down again today. Not sure what to make of that, but had weird dull aching pulsating pains early this a.m. towards left side of uterus... didn't feel like ovaries. I'll be out of town the next week and away from computer so won't be able to get on and update, but I'll update when I get back next saturday.... fingers crossed!

Just keep the temps up above coverline and you're in good shape!! I'll be wondering so make sure you update as soon as you get back!!! Have a good week! Fx'd for you!!

Thank you! You have been so sweet and supportive towards me! I update this just for you every day! Haha. So, I'll be sure and let you know what the week holds when I get back! Hopefully it's GOOD NEWS! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->