Question for all you "chart stalkers"

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

The bad news is my temp dropped to 97.4 today and I'd had AF cramping all night long. Wiped this a.m. to see if there was blood, and saw none. Took a FRER and :bfn:. Wiped when I got up and there she was. STUPID :witch:!!!!!!!!!

The good news is, it's a new cycle and another chance. 06-- we get to continue to stalk each other! :happydance:

Awe JB! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. I was really hoping this was your month!!! But chin up.....new cycle, new adventure.....and lots more :sex:!!! Sorry I haven't been around much in the last couple days.....lots of work to get done yesterday on our deck and today I had to return for a 12hr shift at work so I'm just getting home now and ran straight to computer to check on ya!! Let the stalking continue!!!

Thanks hun. I am glad you are back. I have enjoyed keeping in touch with you the last couple of weeks. I started a journal too, so it'll be easier for you to stalk me! (check the siggie!) :thumbup: We definitely need to keep this up. You have really encouraged me! TTC (and hopefully preggo) buddies from now on! :happydance:

I just read your journal!!! I replied on there!

Does this look like an implantation dip?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210

It could be, but if you look at my last cycle, I had a dip too, and wasn't preg. Some women get what looks like an implantation dip even though there is no pregnancy because of the estrogen surge (estrogen decreases temp) about a week post-ovulation. Good luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->