Question for all you "chart stalkers"

Haha ok. I like how you are making it sound like it WILL be a BFP, hands down. :thumbup:

I do insist, lol. And I will keep insisting until we both get our :bfp:s!!! (Once you get yours you can't just leave me behind you know, lol).

Absolutely!! (let's just hope it doesn't take THAT long, lol.......not that I don't wanna be buddies, but I do wanna get out of the TTC phase at some point before I die, lol)

Looks like you're hanging out above coverline again today!!! Woohoo!! This is gonna be your month!!

Yeah, but I really wanted it to go UP today!

ETA: trying to decide if I want to test today too, or just wait till tomorrow a.m. with FMU after my temp goes UP. lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210
Stalk me please.

I don't know this was my first chart since being off the pill.

july 16th got my period july 18th normal. then a 37 day wait and got it in aug 27th. It was light 2 days. tested BFP on OPK on day12-14. i am now 5 dpo.

Well then I'd say your chances are great! Looks like you definitely O'd. Good luck!

And to you. I hope we both can post BFP this month. When are you testing. I plan to sart testing startting thursday. I m hoping for an early birthday present for my husband. His is the 29th

Tested yesterday, BFN @ 13 DPO. Probably won't test today, maybe tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->