question for playmobil shoppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveygirl

Reaction score
Will you have the sets already made up for Christmas morning? Just asking as we have the playmobil school and it took me HOURS to put it all together. I can't imagine having to do that on Christmas day so she could play with it. But then most of the fun is seeing the new box all unopened?

I will be leaving it boxed. We have a couple of hours to ourselves in the morning then we go to hubbys parents so we'll probably end up building the playmobil sets boxing day and he can play with all of his other toys on christmas day xx

I built it all up last year and i had trouble getting him to unwrap all his other presents. Will built it up again it his little face was magical.

I will leave it unbuilt. My son loves following instructions to put anything together.

Unbuilt as then I like to stagger opening it and playing with it over the next week or so after Christmas!

I think we're going to build it ready because I can imagine us loosing pieces in the wrapping paper! Plus it'll take ages to do and I've got quite a bit stashed all ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"