R&N Christmas 2021

I keep seeing old posts in my Facebook emerges about being done or having a cupboard full of snacks by now and I don't so although we aren't decorating (dh didnt decide to swap a load of furniture between the boys bedrooms at the end of SEPTEMBER and their rooms are still up in the air because of it though) I'm feeling more stressed about the actual shopping side of it than usual.

Went shopping with my Dad this morning and picked up all of the chocolates I need for over xmas.
Got some tubs, haribo selection boxes, terrys choc orange, after eights, galaxy truffles, freddo crackers and chocolate tubes.
Have put them straight into the loft for a few weeks though or theyll end up eaten.
(our loft isnt grubby btw its all clean dry and boarded lol not a scary cobweb loft!)

Scary cobweb loft :haha:
That's great you've got all the chocolates for Christmas :)

The loft is a good idea actually. Only DH can get the ladder down as I can't reach....although he's as bad as me for a celebration or miniature hero :D

I’ve decided I’m definitely going to get Niko an iPad as his main gift. He’s struggling to pick up phonics at school and I remember Rio learnt loads via apps when he was younger - so thought I could download a heap of educational games and help him to learn them that way (hopefully)
But then a few times Rio has asked for an iPad so I’m now torn on whether I should get them both one. Rio has an iPhone and a laptop though!! So does he need an iPad - not really.

His main gift was going to be a gaming chair, which he will love, I just don’t want him to be disappointed that he doesn’t have an iPad. So undecided.

It's so hard isn't it? I worry about the same thing with Nate and Seth

Is Niko old enough to understand that you have to look after ipads and that maybe he isn't old enough yet?
That's what we did with DD2 when she wanted an instax camera. She doesn't look after things, where as DD1 is very careful, so we said ehen she's older she will get a camera too.

That said, she got a new tablet for her birthday, and she still doesn't look after it great. Her old one broke though so it was kinda essential :D

Oh wait ignore me, got them the wrong way round. Its Rio you're worried about.....

I'd explain to him that he already has two electronics ans it's Nikos turn now he is older.

I know how you feel though, it's difficult when when just want them both to have the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->