R&N's Christmas Lists

Also OH's birthday presents arrived (trainers and some boxers - how boring are adult gifts?) and a couple of his Christmas presents. A 3 pack of lounge tshirts and some lounge pants (or pyjamas, why cant they just call them pyjamas?)

LOL, they do use some fancy names don't they!

I think men prefer lounge pants ad pyjamas make them sound old ha ha.
I love my PJs and slippers never have enough :)

I love pyjamas and slippers too. My DH doesn't even own a pair of pyjamas!

Late joining the party but those are great lists. Ds3 has sensory issues so your list is very helpful too.
We used to do the same but got to the point where we didn't want to drag the kids away from their presents to go out, and just wanted to stay snuggled up inside and let them relax. We always say MIL, BIL and SIL are welcome to drop in, especially if they will be alone now their kids are all grown up, but our focus at Christmas time is our kids now rather than pleasing everyone else.

Just ordered the peppa pig wooden dolls house for Niko. I had said I wanted the Hape one instead but the saving on the peppa castle was too good, a £60 difference is huge! Then in the future he can always have the Hape if he likes the doll house, as a birthday present if/when he outgrows peppa.
So thankful for this site and it’s bargain posts, even though there’s way less activity than there used to be. Still my favourite go-to festive chat!

Late joining the party but those are great lists. Ds3 has sensory issues so your list is very helpful too.
We used to do the same but got to the point where we didn't want to drag the kids away from their presents to go out, and just wanted to stay snuggled up inside and let them relax. We always say MIL, BIL and SIL are welcome to drop in, especially if they will be alone now their kids are all grown up, but our focus at Christmas time is our kids now rather than pleasing everyone else.

There is a place called ‘soft play creation station’ who do custom builds on sensory equipment and they are fantastic. Lucy there is lovely and will go through everything in as much detail with you as you need. If you ever need any sensory larger soft play type things she’s the lady you need to go to! X

I'm hoping it'll pick up as we go through November and "normal" people start thinking about Christmas

That's a great saving!

I wish it was busier here like previous years. Still love it though :)

You know, those that aren't planning next Christmas come boxing day :haha:

Today I am attempting to list and sell some of the things I am hoarding :haha:
I have listed Niko's trike that was used ONE time and is immaculate with half of the parts still in wrapping, for less than half of what I paid. I need to stop buying things and not using them lol.
Hopefully someone will buy it though as its like new so a great xmas present opportunity!

Need to tackle sorting the kids toys but I reaaaaally don't want to!!

Notes for myself to look back on next week.
I had to pop into B&M quickly for something and had the quickest look at the Christmas stock ever. But picked up a few ideas for bits so will go back and grab them next week.

Millions bubblegum mug set £1.99 - Brother
Millions strawberry mug set £1.99 - Sister
Millions milkshake set £2.99 - Rio
Pringles snack stack - £4.99 - Rio
Giant gummy poo - £1.99 - Rio (Disgusting I know but he loves anything like that)
Gingerbread man cookie jar and biscuits - £5.99 - for the kitchen :haha:
Premium Turkish delight selection £1.99 - FIL
A5 Pokémon notebook - £2.99 - Rio
j20 lipbalms - £3.00 - Rio & Emily

Great updates. Boys will love everything.

Feel like evevy week were having a sort out of toys here!

I have so much to sort through. Realistically though a lot of it will just go in the bin because Rio is the world's worst at losing pieces and playing rough with things so all of his games have missing parts and vehicles have missing doors etc! I wouldn't get any money for half of it but im a terrible hoarder and it kills me to get rid of things. I must do it this week or next because I like to have a big declutter before the tree goes up

I'm not good at it, I try to be ruthless but then I get sentimental, and then I have DH there going "yeah, but if you leave it out they'll play with it, they do play with it if you rotate the toys and set some up, it's like they have new toys" and yes it's true but we need space haha

Oh wow you've really cracked on since I last had a nosey! Good luck with the decluttering, I'm the absolute same it's heartbreaking getting rid of things despite being missing, broken or pretty much useless haha.

I need to do a big sort out as well, and I only did one a few months ago. They just have so much. I hate throwing things but we have no space!

Got a few stocking filler type gifts for Rio out of tkmaxx today.
All under £5 each. Rock painting kit, space discovery set, playmobil air glider and a horrid henry jigsaw.
Picked up the vetch alphabet apple for Niko so that's another thing ticked off his list.
Been looking for some nice tubs of farm animals and dinosaurs but cant seem to see any that look decent quality anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"