R&N's Christmas Lists

Sounds like lovely presents. Holly loves rock painting :)

Yesterday I got a space book and jigsaw set for Rio and he saw it in the bag, got it straight out and went, awhhh mom thank you is this because ive been good?
How could I say no? :haha:

Picked up a couple of unicorn gift sets for my niece, a tangle toy for Rio, book for their Christmas eve box.

I'm really not getting very far and its stressing me out!!
Ive usually almost finished by now, my tree is normally up and im feeling festive and excited. This year I just feel panicked and stressed, and ive no desire to get Christmassy whatsoever! Don't know whats going on with me!

I think it's a knock on effect, you know you're not ready yet so it's making you panic and that stops you from looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll all come together and then you'll be feeling it

I'm feeling the same. Put the Christmas tree up today but wasn't really feeling it.

I feel so stressy right now too. Hope you find that Christmas spirit too.

Awww, how cute is Rio. I would have said yes to my girls too x

I put the tree up last night, it feels a bit more like Christmas now!
But still stressy that its December and ive got loads to get and im normally almost done.

Picked up a pull back car thing for Niko in wilko today it was only £3 but quite big and he loves pull back cars.
Also peppa pig magnet book and digger magnet book arrived for him, plus space bed sheets and a space themed light switch cover for Rio.
This week ive collected his custom sensory tunnel and accessories, they are currently hiding at OH's unit.
Things are coming together a bit for the kids now, I said I didn't want huge piles for them this year and its looking like thatll be the case. Hopefully they are still happy with what they are getting, im sure they will be.

Yay for putting the tree up! :xmas9:

The sensory tunnel sounds great :)

Another post that has no relevance to anyone :haha:
I find this is the easiest place to post my to do lists regarding Christmas as rio reads through all the notes on my phone, and if I leave paper anywhere niko rips it!!
At least here I can come to it whenever and itll still be here lol, the joys.

This weekend I need to buy the following.
Pyjamas for friends 2 children and something for friend, an outfit each for cousins 2 children, new baby boy outfit for cousins unborn baby, pyjamas for bro & sis, stationery set and make up for kaitlin, diary/notebook and pen for rios school teachers, something for nikos nursery teachers?

Hope you manage to get everything bought :)

I find this place easiest for lists too :)

This week I have got so much more sorted. I feel a little bit more in control. OH has stepped in and helped and its made me feel so much less anxious about everything, I think he could see I was getting worked up about not getting done in time as he usually just leaves me to it when it comes to Christmas!

I have managed to get my friend's little boys a set of fleece pyjamas each and will include some sweets with them. A jumper for my friend.
Boots and a jumper for my sister, trainers for my brother, an outfit for each of my cousins little girls, colouring set and gel pens for my other cousin, an outfit for my niece, a barbie doll set for OHs cousins little girl, hat and tshirt for OHs cousin and her husband (were close and buy each other gifts), mighty ducks tshirt for OH.
Notebooks and pens for the boys teachers, a wooden number jigsaw and set of diggers for Niko.

Writing it down makes me realise how much ive actually ticked off my lists so that's good, phew. We are going to the german market in Birmingham next week so will buy more whilst we are there and hopefully start to finish off. I don't feel as out of my depth today!

Yesterday I got Niko a toy dyson and have a henry cleaning trolley being delivered today for him. He absolutely loves helping to clean so now he can do it with his own things!
I'm pretty much done now, I need to go and buy a few family Christmas cards before Christmas day but other than that, what I haven't got now its tough!
Still not feeling overly Christmassy :(

Aww lovely presents :)
Glad you're almost done now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back