R&N's Christmas Lists

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
It's that time again! I cant wait to get organized.
This year I want to do things a little bit differently, since Rio has been born we have always gone to everyone elses houses on Christmas day to visit, this year I really want to spend most of our time at home if I can. The in laws usually do our Christmas dinner, but im tempted to say im doing my own this year (first one ever!).
Im at the point now where I just feel like, my little family unit is my main priority and rather than carting them around everywhere on the most magical day of the year, if people want to see us then they can come here and share the magic in our home. Whether itll go to plan or not, who knows, but im definitely considering it.

Anyway totally went off there, my lists for the boys lol! Will update as I buy and get new ideas :)

Rio.
6 years old, currently in the process of ASD diagnosis, loves space, textured toys with bright lights or reflectors, crafts, Nintendo switch mad, loves to learn. Really stuck on what to buy him this year!

Got so far:
Playmobil Space Rocket
Playmobil Mars Space Buggy
Nasa Pyjamas
Astronaut Fancy Dress Outfit
Pokémon Lockable Journal
Pokémon Book set
All about Space book
Nintendo Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller
Switch Lego Jurassic World Game
Spaceman Ornament for Bedroom
Space Projector Torch
Personalised Christmas Mickey for xmas eve box
Kinetic Sand Ice Cream Truck
Stars Bedroom Projector Light
Baldis Basics Figure Set
Baldis Basics Mini Figure Surprise Tubs x2
Pokémon Stationery Set
Giant Gummy Poo
Nintendo Switch Luigis Mansion
Nintendo Switch Pokémon Sword
Horrid Henry Jigsaw
Discover Space Set - Poster, Book & Mini Shuttle
Neon Rock Painting Kit
Playmobil Air Glider
Paint your own Owl Garden Rock
Pass a Poop Game
Rocket Mini Gumball Machine
Space Bed Sheet & Light Switch Cover
Tangl Toy
Baldi Plush

Smiggle Advent Calendar
Emoji poo Christmas pyjamas (eyeroll)

Christmas Jigsaw for xmas eve box
Santa came to Dudley book for xmas eve box

Placed an order for some custom made SEN items to help with his sensory needs but will add them as Christmas gifts:
Softplay Space Themed Time Out Tunnel With Sensory Features
Matching Large Sensory Cushion with 7 Tactile Sensory Features
Sensory Glitter Ball, Glitter Wand & Tactile Crunchy Stress Ball
Large sensory sun

Ideas:
FGTEEV toys
Super Mario Bowsers Castle Play Set
Gaming Chair
Buzz off Game
Switch Game Lego Super Heroes
Switch Game Spyro Dragon
Switch Game Yoshis Crafted World

Niko.
2 years old, total whirlwind. Loves absolutely everything, in to role play and peppa pig, fireman sam, masha and the bear, cuddly toys and colouring (all over the walls!)

Got so far:
Peppa Pig Playground Playset
World of Peppa Set (House, Doctors, Toy store etc Stackable)
Peppa Pig & Friends Figure Set
Ten Little Aliens Book
Tonka Light & Sounds Emergency Vehicle Trio
Peppa pig bundle - grandad pigs boat, campervan, jumbo jet and mr bulls digger plus figures
Wooden Peppa Pig Dollshouse
Personalised Christmas Mickey for xmas eve box
Count With Peppa
Peppa 4 Pack Buggy Vehicles
Vtech Alphabet Apple
Peppa Pig Magnet Book
Diggers Magnet Book
Pull Back Race Car
Peppa Pig Doctor Set
Melissa & Doug wooden number jigsaw
Farm animals tub
Diggers with sounds x3
Dinosaurs 8 pack

Peppa Pig Advent Calendar
George pig Christmas pyjamas

Ideas:
Peppa Pig Train Play Set (Home Bargains)
Happyland Rocket
Happyland Construction Set
Happyland Ice Cream Van
Playdoh
Colouring Books and Jumbo Crayons

OH:
Got so far:
Ralph Lauren lounge pants
Ralph Lauren lounge tshirt 3 pack

Ideas:
Socks - he desperately needs socks!!
Civilization Switch Game (I think that's what its called, he's mentioned something, ill have to listen harder next time!)
Leather personalised business diary
Personalised keyring with his business logo
Hot sauces of some sort

MIL:
Sipsmiths Lemon Drizzle Gin - will buy some tonic to go with this I think and cellophane wrap it.
Loccitane gift set
Molton Brown bauble
Lindt chocolate box
Micro light ornament (she chose this herself)
Wooden fruit (she chose this herself)

Liz Earle skincare set (undecided on this)

FIL:
Molton Brown Bauble
Lindt Chocolate box
Liquorice allsorts tub

Jumper/Shirt
Socks

Mum:
Ferrero Rocher
Fluffy Pyjamas

Angel house ornament

Stepdad:
RL Boxers 3 pack
Cadbury Caramel Share Pack

Sister:
Winter Boots
Camouflage Jumper
Fluffy Socks

Brother:
Trainers

Dad:
Handkerchiefs
After Shave

Steve:
Tin of Biscuits

Cousin:
Snapback

Cousins OH:
Tshirt

Cousins LO:
Unicorn snakes and ladders
10 Pack Barbie Style Dolls

LOL or Frozen 2 jumper

Niece:
Unicorn colouring set
Unicorn jumper, tshirt and leggings
Retro sweets lip balms

Other cousins 2 LOs:
Outfit each

I am really late getting organised this year and its stressing me out so much! We just simply haven't got the spare cash to go out get things all at once like we usually do so I am super stressed at the thought of not being done, I am sure I will be but I like to be ready way in advance!

Last edited:
Totally agree with you about wanting to be at home. It's unfair to drag them away from all their gifts they have just opened. We used to travel to family all over Christmas but now have Christmas day and boxing day at home. Then go to family a few days later.

Your lists are good so far. It is hard to come up with something different each year.

Homebargains sell a stick on roll of whiteboard and chalkboard for £1.99 each! It could possibly save your walls from Niko's Picasso work? I've stuck some chalk one on the girls bedroom wall :) Less space consuming than a potential easel too.

Homebargains sell a stick on roll of whiteboard and chalkboard for £1.99 each! It could possibly save your walls from Niko's Picasso work? I've stuck some chalk one on the girls bedroom wall :) Less space consuming than a potential easel too.

What a great idea ill look for it tomorrow as im going shopping so will pop in to homebargains!! He has ruined canvas photos, wallpaper, tables, toys! Rio was never one to do that it drives me insane!

Lovely lists so far.
I totally agree about Christmas Day. As a child we would do one year home the next year at my great aunts and I hated going because I couldn’t take all my toys.
We always used to go to my mams but it was such a hassle as I don’t drive and I wasn’t paying taxis on Xmas day. We used to live closer but when she moved a bit further I said it’s just not doable any more.
The kids didn’t want to rush to get ready and get there for lunch time I was stressed and they couldn’t take any toys. The past 2 years we have stayed at home and we all much prefer it.
We go to my mams on Boxing Day for a second Christmas and she does a nice Buffett with leftover meat and picky bits. The buses run on Boxing Day so it’s much easier.

Lovely lists so far.
I totally agree about Christmas Day. As a child we would do one year home the next year at my great aunts and I hated going because I couldn’t take all my toys.
We always used to go to my mams but it was such a hassle as I don’t drive and I wasn’t paying taxis on Xmas day. We used to live closer but when she moved a bit further I said it’s just not doable any more.
The kids didn’t want to rush to get ready and get there for lunch time I was stressed and they couldn’t take any toys. The past 2 years we have stayed at home and we all much prefer it.
We go to my mams on Boxing Day for a second Christmas and she does a nice Buffett with leftover meat and picky bits. The buses run on Boxing Day so it’s much easier.

I may suggest doing that and having boxing day out instead, as we usually go to the in laws on boxing day anyway. I just really want to be at home this year with my boys and let them be little and do what they want. They are growing too quickly and I want those memories to be of us all playing with 2490583596 toys all day, not driving here there and everywhere to please family members

Reserved a few things from argos but only picked up the one set as nothing else I wanted went in the sale!
Got Niko the world of peppa set, it has the house, a doctors, toy shop and a few other little buildings that all stack inside each other for storage. Works out cheaper than buying the sets individually and then ill just buy a pack of figures and a couple of the vehicles.
Tempted to not spend the £100 on the big wooden house like I was going to now I have these little houses.

Reserved a few things from argos but only picked up the one set as nothing else I wanted went in the sale!
Got Niko the world of peppa set, it has the house, a doctors, toy shop and a few other little buildings that all stack inside each other for storage. Works out cheaper than buying the sets individually and then ill just buy a pack of figures and a couple of the vehicles.
Tempted to not spend the £100 on the big wooden house like I was going to now I have these little houses.

I've just sold all my DDs Peppa stuff. Dread to think what we spent on it!

I had to pop into smyths today with my cousin for her to collect something so had a quick look around a few sections. Noticed they do some 'baldys basics' plushies and a figure set which Rio will definitely like so will add those to his lists. No idea what baldys basics actually is but he watches FGTEEV play it on youtube and loves it!
Also noticed theyre bringing out fgteev merch, waste of money blind bags and stuff like the ryans toy review things but guaranteed he will want those too!
Gives me a few ideas at least as im stuck for things for Rio. Seen theres a super Mario bowser play castle that I think he might like, didn't see the price though so hopefully its not ridiculous.
Will go back in and look around properly at the end of the month when im not poor!!

Baldis Basics plush - £12.99 each (3 available)
Baldis basics collectable figure pack £16.99
Bowsers castle £39.99
Mario underwater diorama set £19.99
fgteev mystery mini pack £9.99
fgteev mystery figures 6 pack £19.99
Yoshis crafted world switch game £44.99
Spyro switch game £29.99
lego marvel super heroes switch game £24.99
ghostbusters switch game £29.99
= £275.88

(ignore this just making life easier for myself rather than keep trying to add to baskets to add up costs)

5AM and I’m searching for Christmas presents :haha:

just came across this dolls house and I have to say I love it. I may get it in place of the peppa pig one for niko as it’s so much more versatile. He can still put his peppa characters in there but will also be great for happy land etc too and can buy him some little wooden figures to go with it. Both kids will love it.

5AM and I’m searching for Christmas presents :haha:

Love this. It's a good idea too. The girls have a dolls house but use it for LOLs, Barbie, Playmobil etc so it's good it's not just geared to one thing.

just came across this dolls house and I have to say I love it. I may get it in place of the peppa pig one for niko as it’s so much more versatile. He can still put his peppa characters in there but will also be great for happy land etc too and can buy him some little wooden figures to go with it. Both kids will love it.

This evening I collected some second hand peppa pig toys for Niko, im going to put them away for Christmas they are immaculate!
They are from a lady who purchased them for her grandson to play with when he visited, which wasn't very often and it shows in the condition of the toys!
I got the peppa campervan and camping accessories, jumbo jet and suitcases, mr bull and his digger, grandad pig and his boat plus mummy pig, daddy pig, peppa and George extra figures for £20.
Which is a fairly big saving considering I had most of these on my list for Niko anyway, a quick anti bac spray and I am sure he will appreciate there not being any boxes to take them out of on Christmas morning :)

Ordered the kids Christmas eve pyjamas, George pig for Niko and merry poopmas for Rio! So totally against the traditional style I usually like but know the kids will love them and that's the main thing!
Have also ordered Rio's space themed christmas wrapping paper, I just need to find a nice one I like for Niko and one for adults.
Must start thinking about adult gifts too as time is REALLY running out, or at least it feels that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->