Rainbow Due in Feb 2017

Sarah I hope your lines are much darker on Sunday. :dust:

Jami I hope time feels like it flies for you between now and the 20th. How were your tests this am?

florida what year are you? I went for my BSN while having 5 littles so I completely empathize. That progression is amazing!! I think I'd go crazy waiting until 12 weeks

Everything that's just another reason 1st tri stinks, symptoms come and go as they please.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday when I got my results. I've been getting horrible migraine headaches. Last night I was in a lot of pain and couldn't manage getting on and responding to everyone appropriately. They didn't get my progesterone results but my betas had a doubling time of 39.7 hours. :yipee: I'll definitely take it!

So I have a question and I hope this doesn't offend, but I feel somewhat weird about continuing to post here now that Krissie(OP) has suffered another loss. DO you guys think that we should begin another thread?

Busy I think we should. I never even considered that. I'm in year 2 almost done with my AS and getting my RN. I am already a LPN. I actually have decided to wait until about 20 weeks to go see my OB. I just don't want them to stress me out. If I start getting betas and scans I'll go off the deep end. Congrats again on your betas!!

CBD still says 1-2 weeks. I thought I was 16 dpo yesterday, but no its actually today. but still...im furious...I was sure I was gonna see that 2-3 switch. but I did the big NO NO...I took the tests apart. and whats crazy is the test from this morning had way more dye on it than the other two. I don't know if its because they were dry and the dye faded or if I really have more hcg...but with that much dye difference it infuriates me that it still says 1-2 :growlmad:

I don't mind creating another thread if you other ladies would like?

Jami at 16 DPO the average level of hcg in the blood is just over 250 I believe so in urine it would be even less...try not to let the digi get to you. :hugs:

Busy - very thoughtful to do a new thread, I agree, and thanks for volunteering :thumbup:

Jami, try not to worry (says me! :haha:). If your natural hcg level started at 2 (completely normal) and you implanted on, say, 8dpo (also normal) then at 16dpo with a 48hr doubling time your hcg would only be 32. It's great that the dye was loads darker.

Yes I was wanting to join but was hoping another thread would be created!

Busy- if you create the new thread, I will see you all there!!

Dr said to show up on their pee test I have to be atleast 25 so I'm atleast that. So Ill be looking for 100+ on Tuesdays results!!! Fingers crossed

I've created a new thread, hope to see you all over there and add several more ladies.
Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017

Just got my 2-3 weeks on cbd!!! I bought a 2 pack today. Figured I'd take one today....cause I'm impatient, and one in the morning and hope for the 2-3 with fmu... but I never expected to get 2-3 right now with 4 pm urine!! I'm 4 weeks 4 days :happydance:

That's great news Jami!! We'd love to have you join us over on the new thread. Please see my previous post.

LCongratulations jami so happy for you !!!

Today is test day guys wish me luck

Have to go all the way to town because I've become a bit obsessed with those darn pee sticks !

I vow not to do anymore after this one ... That's probably a lie

So bought a twin pack of cb digital yesterday with fmu it a result of not pregnant
I did the massive no no and dismantled it ! How confusing are they

So as I thought well that should have said positive from the darkness of line of inside I did another one today ( yes I am poas)

To a result of preg 1-2 weeks

Gahhhhhh what is this madness

Redirecting again, for anyone who may have missed. We'd love if you would join us over on the new Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->