Rainbow Due in Feb 2017

I'm not feeling very optimistic tonight. My period is due tomorrow. My lines have not progressed and I'm getting quite a bit of brown/pink discharge. Which is typical before af arrives.

I did just get pregnant 1-2 on a digi. So that's something I guess.

I'm not feeling very optimistic tonight. My period is due tomorrow. My lines have not progressed and I'm getting quite a bit of brown/pink discharge. Which is typical before af arrives.

Can't not reply. :oops: Please don't ban me lol.

I'm keeping everything crossed its just baby burrowing deeper Hun. Keep thinking positive thoughts! :dust:

Krissie didn't you get your bfp the 26th? I wouldn't look at progression from day to day, every other day is much better. As far as the bleeding loads of ladies have some around the time they'd expect af and go on to have healthy pregnancies. I really pray that your intuition isn't kicking in and this is just anxiety playing tricks on you.
Please stick little baby :dust:

How are you feeling today?

Thanks lost and tulip. :hugs:

AF is due today. All my spotting is brown and only after I've done a lot of activity. I'm thinking it's left over from the red bleeding I had the day before my bfp.

I'm not crampy so that's good. I'm really praying this is a sticky bean.

What a stressful time for you krissie, I really hope all is well with your little one xxx

Hi all. Got my bfp Monday and am due Feb 3rd. I'm a little from most as I've suffered from recurrent loss. I have 3 earth babies and 6 angels. It's been over a year since we last tried. And here we are again. Trusting in God for a beautiful rainbow.

Welcome Florida. Very sorry for your losses.

Kristie I'm praying along with you.

Cupcake how are you doing?

Today marks the same day in my cycle that we lost our last 2 babies. Just been taking things easy.

You only want to check line progression every other day. Checking everyday you may not notice the change. Praying for you. Hope the discharge clears up.

Hello Florida, welcome x

Sending hugs busy. I'm dreading when I get to 8 weeks, when everything went wrong last time.

Otherwise I am good, keeping busy, I am attending a wedding next week and trying to figure out how I'm going to hide the fact I can't drink! I'm keeping this pregnancy super secret, but now doubting it will be secret for long. It's a family wedding and we like to drink, haha. I feel sorry for poor dh, I'll be handing over all my drinks to him.

When are you guys going to tell people? The reason I don't want to tell anybody this time round was that it was so hard to tell them when I mc, they were so upset for me it made me even more sad 😟

Also is anyone else going to have an early scan? How many weeks will you book it for?x

I have no idea when my first scan will be. I'm hoping to tell people after that though.

My first appointment will be 8-10 weeks so hoping they do one then.

Cupcake- can you say your the dd? I say that or I'll say I'm trying to lose q few pounds so in holding off on drinking for a while. Lol my mom usually sees through that one.

Afm- I don't plan on an appt or scan until late July when I'll be 12 weeks. Hoping to set up my first scan that day as well. I'm just taking a laid back approach to this pregnancy. So I'll go when I go. Typically if you have mc in the past you can get an earlier scan if you wanted one

Cupcake our other 2 losses were at 9.5 and 11 weeks and I've always been placed at high risk due to heart issues. I don't think I'll feel safe until baby is healthy and in my arms heading home. :hugs: Florida gave some great suggestions, or you could always say you aren't feeling well. I hope you have a great time next week and are able to keep your secret.

With our last successful (a twin pregnancy where we lost 1 of our twins) we didn't tell anyone until 24 weeks. We definitely won't share until we hit the 2nd tri or later.

My OB likes to do a scan during the first appt. to have a better EDD, most likely then.

Florida I like your laid back approach, especially given all you've been through.

Busy tulip I really feel like I have no choice. After all I've been through stress won't help. I know how you feel about waiting. We live close to family but I probably won't tell anyone until 20-30 weeks. I honestly won't feel good until I am holding out little one as well. Do you have any sort of regimen to get you full term?

Thanks for the tips Florida but I'm a bridesmaid and the champagne will be flowing from very early on! It's far to early for me to tell people but I won't be able to hide it for too long, hopefully I can hold out till my 12 week appt/scan. I'm hoping to book a scan for 7-8 weeks but I know I'll be tempted to go around 6 weeks, I just want to see a little bean with a hb x

Florida I'm not sure what you mean by regimen?

I know some girls take some meds or do certain things to decrease pregnancy risk. I have tried some but I have no diagnosed issues.

Hey ladies- looks like it's another chemical for me. I wish you all the best in the rest of your pregnancies and I hope you all are holding your rainbows soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->