Rainbow Due in Feb 2017

I know some girls take some meds or do certain things to decrease pregnancy risk. I have tried some but I have no diagnosed issues.

Oh, no I'm not taking anything atm. I don't have any clotting disorders or issues with low progesterone. They don't really know why we've had our losses.

Hi yall!!! I'm cautiously joining this group!! EDD Feb 6, 2017. Just got my bfp yesterday with CBD 1-2 weeks. Night urine. Got clear positive on Frer today around noon. Just had mmc 3/24, then an annovulatory cycle, so this is the first O since MMC and we caught it. Going to try and get into Dr thursday. They need to confirm pregnancy to prescribe me lovenox. I have a clotting disorder. I was on it with my son and baby aspirin with my daughter. The other 4 MC I wasn't on anything so they are sure it's the blood clotting. Dr said once I get a bfp I need to get in immediately to get the meds. Hoping and praying this one sticks. I desperately want one more baby before I turn 30.

Hi all, please can I join? :wave:

I got my BFP yesterday morning. Feeling very nervous... I just turned 41, and haven't had any luck since 2 MCs last year. The first was an ectopic in January, I lost my ovary and needed a blood transfusion. Then got pregnant again in April, saw HB at 6+2 but went to 12 wk scan and found baby had died 8+5. This is my first BFP since.

Jami, we have the same due date (6th Feb). I also have a clotting disorder. I am now on thinners for life after 3 previous DVTs. The most recent DVT was 10 weeks after DS2 was born - they took me off thinners 6 weeks post partum and then 4 weeks later the whole of my right leg clotted.

I'm hoping for a smooth pregnancy and birth this time! :thumbup:

Congrats to everyone who has their BFP, lots of sticky dust to you :dust:

I know some girls take some meds or do certain things to decrease pregnancy risk. I have tried some but I have no diagnosed issues.

Oh, no I'm not taking anything atm. I don't have any clotting disorders or issues with low progesterone. They don't really know why we've had our losses.

Same with me. Just faith and prayer for me.

yes I need some people around my EDD to obsess with!!! :hugs: welcome and congrats!!!

this clotting disorder is so frustrating. you never know when youll get a clot. I get them in my veins feeding my baby and they just randomly die at different times because of it. I lost one at 14 weeks....actually dr said it had died at 12 weeks but my body didn't know. it was my first and so traumatizing. since then Ive had 4 mc, and 2 births. both births I was on thinners. all 4 mcs I was on nothing...so that tells you that's what it was.

I am praying this one sticks but im not hopeful because I have no symptoms, temp dropped today, and CBD says 1-2 weeks still :cry:

come on lil one...don't leave me

Jami- can you take aspirin for now? And usually if you have history your ob can call in lovenox? 1-2 weeks on digi means 3-4 weeks so your still in range.

yes ive actually been taking my daily low dose of aspirin since my last MC in march. I am going to the DR Thursday. all they wanna do is verify my pregnancy then they will call in the lovenox same day. just gotta make it that far. hopefully tomorrow my line gets darker on the frer, then ill test Thursday morning with CBD and see if its changed too.

Hello hope I haven't posted three times the site keeps crashing on me !

Some advice please :)

I had a natural mc on the 8/5/16 at 7 weeks ( measuring at 5)

We started Ttc start away and since then I've had extreme anger and moods swings and very oily skin which I don't usually get at all

I did a test today at 9dpo and have a very faint positive

Is it possible that it's still hormones from my previous pregnancy

Or am I actually pregnant Again ��

Trying not to get to excited but it's hard not too !

I had this same thing happen exactly 4 weeks ago. Turned out to be left over hormones. Once my levels hit zero a few days later, my period started. I just now got my true bfp...but I fear it will have the same fate as the last bean. Don't wanna bring you down...but I was so excited thinking I was preggo immediately. ..just to be shot in the heart

I thought as much ! That's why I'm not letting myself get excited, I told my partner and he's ignoring the fact I've said it could be left over hormones gah ! We will see I doubt I'd be so lucky !
Congratulations though that's brilliant I know I will be the same when it happens but try and stay positive I'm sure you will have a perfect little bean ! X

I thought as much ! That's why I'm not letting myself get excited, I told my partner and he's ignoring the fact I've said it could be left over hormones gah ! We will see I doubt I'd be so lucky !
Congratulations though that's brilliant I know I will be the same when it happens but try and stay positive I'm sure you will have a perfect little bean ! X

You can get betas or watch few days and test again to check for test progression.

Welcome Jami :wave: I'm glad that you are already taking the baby aspirin and pray your lines get darker

Hi Everything! Boy you've been through the ringer. I'm sorry that your journey has been filled with heartbreak

Sarah I think the other ladies have said it best. FX'd it is a new pregnancy or that you fall pregnant with your rainbow very quickly. Please update us

Florida I have sort of put myself on modified bed rest and pelvic rest for sure. Other than that same as you. Prayers can do wonders :hugs:

How are you all feeling?

I went and had my 2nd beta drawn today. I should get the results late afternoon tomorrow (wednesday). I'm so anxious. I did get 3+ on CB digi on May 30th and that has eased my mind some. Other than being really tired and slight waves of nausea I really don't feel pregnant. I wish we had a window to our womb so that we could peek in whenever we weren't feeling very optimistic and needed reassurance.

Thank you ladies it's so confusing especially when I'm having symptoms ! I will deffinetly test again on Sunday and see what it says as in theory that's when AF is due

And a window would be very nice indeed

Good luck ��

so yesterday I was sooooo convinced this was going to be a chemical. I went to the gym with my gf's, did a dance class...really sweated my butt on. my dh is the only one who knows I got a bfp so he told me go, but just incase take it a little easy. so I did, even though I was convinced it was a CP....
so this morning I woke up at 4 am..cause my dd peed the bed :dohh:
decided I might as well take a CBD...of course it still said 1-2 weeks. I thought...that's it...im out.
then I had one FRER left so I didn't pee after 4 am, waited til I got here to work, just went in and used it...and the line popped up immediately!!! it was darker than the first two. I think the fainter one yesterday was because I had been drinking lots of water and it was just diluted and a fluke. so im not counting myself out yet. I have one more CBD and im praying with everything I have it turns to 2-3 weeks tomorrow!!!!!

hows everyone else doing????

Thanks for the welcome, ladies.

Sarah - hoping this is a new sticky bean for you and you get a nice dark line on Sunday.

Krissie, I'm so sorry to see your news, I didn't see it when I first posted :cry:

Jami - that's great that you got a darker line! Really hope you get your 2-3 weeks on a CBD tomorrow. I got mine this morning but no wake ups in the night so my FMU was so concentrated it looked like apple juice! :haha:

Florida, wow I couldn't keep it quiet until 20-30 weeks no matter how worried I am! Apart from the fact that I show at about 10 weeks so struggle to hide it after that, I have such a blabber mouth! I'm not telling anyone until after early scan, but even that will be hard because a good friend had her BFP only a week ago and told me straight away.

Cupcake - I was pregnant on my 40th, so thought everyone would realise seeing as I wasn't drinking but I just said I'd been out drinking the night before and was hung over! Worked a treat... not sure that will work for you if you are bridesmaid as maybe you will be with bride the evening before?

Busy - do you have your beta results yet? Fingers crossed for you. A window to the womb would be great!! :thumbup:

AFM, I have rung Early Pregnancy Unit at hospital and booked an early scan for Mon 20th, which I will be around 7 weeks (if I get that far... the nurse said for me to "give them a ring if anything changes before then" and I can't help feeling I've jinxed myself now booking the scan).

I've just switched to my Deltaparin injections. They put me on a double dose with my MMC, which I wasn't really happy with. I think single dose plus baby aspirin should be sufficient, I only clotted post partum with DS2 because I was on nothing at all for 4 weeks. Because I said that, doc was pretty dismissive with me and obviously has me down as one of those annoying patients who thinks they know better than the doc (I probably am!! :haha:).

everything- my 4 am urine i believe was actually very diluted even though it was FMU. i went to the gym and drank tons of water right before bed so im sure it was watery. the 8 am urine though i tried not to drink anything so maybe if i would've used my CBD it would've said 2-3 ...but ill use it tomorrow cause god knows i cant wait two days lol

Attachments

• 20160530_122533.jpg
    20160530_122533.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20160601_092923.jpg
    20160601_092923.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Jamie- that's really good progression fx hon

Busy- fx betas are doubling nicely and good idea to get some rest. I'm in RN school with 3 under 9 so test is s foreign concept most days lol

Everything- glad you're regimen is in place

Afm- im just coasting along for the time being. I've not had any betas and don't plan on getting any scans until maybe 13-14 weeks for the first trimester screening. Will maybe use my Doppler after that. Just trying to remain as positive and uplifted as possible. Though I've had 6 losses after having 3 uneventful pregnancies they have no explanation for me. I will schedule my first appt at about 12 weeks. I did get good line profession last week so I stopped testing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
That line looks great Jami :thumbup:

I wish I had some of your optimism Florida! I went to bed with sore bb's but just woke up and they don't hurt at all, and first night I haven't woken hot in the night. Just hope my girls start hurting me again soon... I had loss of symptoms with my MMC at the time baby died, so I know I won't be able to relax unless I'm 'feeling pregnant.' :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->