• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hello ladie, congrats on all of the new :bfp: I hope front page is upto date, but please let me know if I am wrong with anything

CC I get very dry mouth thirsty feeling, almost to the point of making me feel sick... weird :wacko:

Kel so glad scan went ok today, pip is a georg beany :hugs:

SJ hope the sickness isnt bothering you too much, food is good... especially when its beany who wants it :winkwink: thats my excuse anywho!!!

Nic GLad the lines were stronger :happydance: How far will u be when u get your 1st scan, its great they have given you dates already

AFM I have still not herd from midwife as to when booking is, however this is nothing unusal. Last time she rang me 2day before scan in a flap seeing if she could see me that day, as I should have been seen 2 weeks prior!! so awaiting the call anytime. Scan booked for 14/12 at 12+6... cant wait

Hey hannah hope your keeping well :hugs:oh how anxious you must feel to find out when you booking in is, doesnt sound like a well organised system, i hope you hear something soon.
Ill be just over 8weeks i think by a day by the time i have my scan, part of me wishes it was sooner just so i know one way or another how everything is in there but the other part of me is glad as i know by that time ill see a bit more and there should be a def heartbeat to pick up. I couldnt handle having a scan too early and them saying well we'r not sure it could just be too early to pick up and making me wait a week to go back. Ive got my booking in appointment 5 days before the scan so hopefully that will all go well also. xxx

Hi ladies, sorry i havent been around much. work is keeping me soo busy!! Congrats on all the newest BFPs!!

So my news, I got my BFP this week!! still shocked but sooo happy and praying peanut sticks!!

I went docs today and got my aspirin and clexane. did my 1st injection myself at the docs today. 8 months of injections!! OUCH lol

sending baby dust and sticky dust all round x

cant wait to introduce our rainbows in july darling :) x

Yay for baby peanut!! Love the ticker1
I did the clexane injections by myself last time too lol hated them! x

Congratulations Jox- I wish you a H&H 9 months. Do you mind me asking about injections etc. I may have Hughes syndrome (waiting on 2nd positive blood test) and I will have to inject heparin when I get pregnant. I am taking aspirin now. Is it a similar condition you have?

Not good news from me, bleeding this morning, looks like may be losing the baby :'(

SJ I have everything crossed for you hun. :hugs::hugs:

No Sarah :sad1: I'm so sorry hun... hoping everything is still fine! Are you going back to the doctors? :hugs: Thinking of you xxx

:( SJ i'm praying so hard for you hun, your in my thoughts, huge hugs xxxxx

Thanks all. Well so far so good, back down to spotting so trying to stay positive. Just need to get through another 240 ish days and then I will get my rainbow :s

aw ive been thinking of you all day :hugs: so glad to hear its calmed down to spotting. What a stress you must be feeling, sending you tons of hugs xxx

Missed this earlier but thinking of you SJ and crossing all fingers and toes it's nothing to worry about. x

I hope everyones christmas and new year went OK :hugs: Heres hoping 2012 will be a much better year full of rainbows for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->