• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Lol i did, i figured i can't tell anyone irl so i might aswell 'shout' about it on here!! I'm trying to relax and enjoy it, i know how blessed i am to even be pregnant so while it lasts and hopefully that will be a long time, i will strive to remind myself of that!

I want you to change your ticker too SJ, next month has to be yours and Jo's (and Han's too if this isn't her's, still praying for her x), can't wait until we're all cooking rainbows, of course Tasha would make us wait til next year for a full house lol

Well done on losing a stone hun!!

I know it probably didn't make a difference but when i went shopping in Liverpool (A week or so ago) I bought 2 little white Angel figures from a very weird looking lady on liverpool market, one said 'Hope' and the other 'Believe', i thought they were really sweet. She said they'd been 'blessed', not sure i believe her lol but i bought them and a week later i got my BFP? (lol i'm so naive!)

Lots of love and luck to everyone this cycle xx

I saw rainbows everywhere before I got my BFP. There are some things you just cant ignore. xx

I know, i saw that really bright one dropping Abbie at school but i couldn't get a pic of it, that was within this cycle but i didn't dare to hope then, now i'm hoping it was a sign that this really is my rainbow! Plus the Angels too xx

Yay - good luck with TTC hun - how is the diet going?

PS love the siggy too

Kelz - you sneaked that ticker on there haha - congrats again babe, I am hoping I get to change my ticker this month too xx

Collie - yeah it was an evap sadly but blinking convincing - if I posted it in here you'd all say BFP but all other tests were BFN. AF now arrived and onto cycle 7 - I am trying soy this month as I am told it can work well. Sass used it to conceive Archie and rainbow bump so I am willing to try it. I am taking 120mg from CD 2-6 so will keep you posted. So far no side effects.

On the diet front, I got my 1st stone weightloss today. Am totally over the moon as my body will be in great shape when rainbow comes along.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Woohoo well done on the weight loss. Thats fabulous-how long did it take you to lost that? I had 3 and a half pounds off last week and weigh in is wednesday but I'm not feeling very confident about it. I had a couple of bad days.
What is the soy hun? I have never heard of it before to ttc. I really hope this month is your month. (and mine) Fingers and toes crossed. xxx

Oh I'm just seeing the other posts now.

Kelz- A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to you hun and I pray that this is one little sticky bean. I'm delighted for you. :yipee:

This conversation about rainbows has me thinking. We were going away last week and there was a massive one the whole way across the sky and it was so bright. It made me think about Jakob at the time but I never thought anything more of it. I hope its a sign that I will my my bfp this month.

Thanks yazoo!!

I hope its your sign too hun, it was deffinately mine xx

I think hannah needs to update the front page! Its starting to look so pretty!!

hey ladies... how are we all.

Yazoo Congrats on the TTC, hope u get your bfp soon.

Sarah well done on the 1stone award, that is amazing... but u do know u will soon be putting that back on with baby weight :hugs:

MEl I cannot belive u are 23 weeks already, that has flown by

off to update 1st post.....

yep up to 8 rainbows.... who's going to be next???

How u doing Kel... I just wondered in to 1st tri... but couldnt read any of the posts :dohh:

Han why am i number 7 when your ahead of me?? lol

I'm doing ok, very worried right now i guess, tissue checking and just general omg is this really going to happen iykwim I've had a look in 1st tri but i probably won't post there much, i feel a bit strange about it i think, i've had a look at 'some' posts but i dodge a lot of them, i think i'm panicked enough!!

Just praying and keeping my fingers crossed for very sticky beans, for both of us xx

Hi ladies, i havent posted on here in ages!!! congratulations on the bfp's how exciting, a very happy n healthy 9 months to you :thumbup:

I hope everyone is keeping well :flower:

as for me, in on cd11 on my 3rd cycle of ttc after mc, i had a doctors appointment yesterday and had a full mot done lol. He was very lovely and understanding and made me feel very positive, he has even arranged a full bloods screen to be done on monday just for my peace of mind. Iam taking my everyday usual folic acid as well as pregnacare concieve. Iam choked with the cold at the moment but still managing SMEP, am even enjoying it which i think just because iam feeling so close to my hubby he's been so good with me (all the little things included). I really hope this is our month fx. The only thing iam worried that could knock me off this positive run is at any day my best friend is going to have her baby, she's 4days overdue now. Iam so excited and happy for her but i also have this gut sick feeling everytime i think of the moment i lay my eyes on him for the first time i know its going to hurt. To top that off iam due to be my other friends birthing partner in 2wks time :wacko: i wish i could back out but she doesnt want anyone or have anyone else that can be there not even the dad. However iam trying to stay focused on all the things that make me happy and my wonderful family and the working out must be helping iam enjoying it plus lost 10lbs so thats a bonus.

Anyway tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and sicky beans xx

Well done on the 10lbs weight loss heavyheart. Thats excellent.

How is everyone doing?

Hi all

I'm doing ok yazoo, rubbish week of diet and stayed the same but otherwise all is good.

Nice and relaxed this month for the first time in ages.

Not sure when I am gonna ovulate though as was expecting tomorrow based on my normal cycle but looking at opk's not gonna happen so may have to wait a while. (or I could be repeating last year as last Oct I don't think I ovulated, the month after, I conceived Evelyn!)

Loads of :dust: to everyone still trying x

Its good that you stayed the same though. Better that than a gain. I have class tonight. Hope it goes well.

Thats funny that you say that about your cycle before concieving Evelyn. The one before we conceived Jakob I missed a period and we were sure I was pregnant but the HPT wasn't picking it up but after blood tests it showed I wasn't. I got my period on CD64 so I assumed that I just didn't ovulate that month and that is why I missed a period.

*tiptoes in*

Do you see it?

*tiptoes back out*

Attachments

• DSC_0387.jpg
    DSC_0387.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 10
congrats Amanda, will update 1st post... that makes rainbow numner 9 is on the way :happydance:

Han why am i number 7 when your ahead of me?? lol
No idea Kelz hahahaa but I think once we had scans u will be ahead, as u got bfp 1st, and I go a feeling they will put my dates back by a week!! will change now hun

I hope everyone is ok, Yazoo & SJ hows the diesting going, fairplay u got more staying power than me, I give up after a week or so as get board!!

Hoping for some more BFP's in the comming weeks xxxx

Lol i guess so han, when we've had scans you can put me back to number 7, i think i'll be dated a few days ahead but theres not much in it really is there, really are having twins!!

Congrats amanda i see it babe! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"