• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I see that line too!! Another BFP???!!!! Pee on another one!! Pee!

I am still freaking out :rofl: I've went into denial now I think... Will be testing again tomorrow since I've been peeing all day LOL!

Freaking out for very very good reason babe - I am over the moon for you. xxx

Great news about dani too - so many bfp's now :happydance:

Ahhhhh I just seen Dani's news on FB!! OMG so excited for you hun :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

baby boo.jpg

Shhhh if you are on my real FB acct (although I think everyone is putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4 today by my happy status!)

Wooohooo, You knwo it actually did cross my mind when I seen your status Sarah. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ohhhhhhhh congrats! :happydance: :happydance:

PS I thanked your post - I really think we need a 'like' button here :rofl:

Thanks everyone. I also use the thanks as a like button!!

Got a gorgeous digi pregnant today, such a nice sight.

How you feeling so far Collie? We are literally days apart x

Thanks everyone. I also use the thanks as a like button!!

Got a gorgeous digi pregnant today, such a nice sight.

How you feeling so far Collie? We are literally days apart x

Yay for digi :headspin::happydance::headspin:

I am doing ok! Just really really tired all the time with waves of nausea every now and then. Just watching last nights Greys Anatomy and nearly threw up at the leg amputation scene -- not a good idea :sick:

PS hope you dont mind that I added you on facebook Sarah!

loving the ticker SJ... just off to update 1st post... I cant keep up with all these glorious :bfp: :)

Of course I don't mind you adding me on FB hun, it is lovely to have so many people I can talk to as I am sure this isn't gonna be an easy journey for any of us.

I have some nausea already too. The only thing which fixes it is food - deffo not a good sign as I need to keep my weight under control this time!

Sarah all I am saying is :twingirls:

But in all seriousness that is a sign of a good strong bean/s :)

Hi ladies, how are you all doing??? Iam still trying to let it sink in that iam pregnant, i feel sooooo happy :cloud9: but i cant also stop feeling so scared that something is going to go wrong again. The fact that iam having waves of complete sickness, sore boobs and feeling soooo hungry all the time is a bit of a comfort but i do plan on buying more tests today just to make sure the lines are getting darker :dohh:.

I sure iam glad ive got you ladies to go through this journey with :hugs: xxx

I'm happy but petrified too hun, we're all in the same boat, its good to have people who understand to go through it with! Doesn't help that i'm pretty symptomless (is that a word?) all i have is very sore boobs, seriously painful like when my milk came in, don't remember them being this painful in pregnancy before but thats pretty much it really plus i can feel my pelvis going again (i had severe spd/pgp) so i'm taking that as maybe a good sign. I have a weird new one too, a metalic smell and taste every time i bend my head pmsl, thats a strange one!

I'm not sick at all, i was with Abbie but not with Evan so i guess i shouldn't take that as a problem. I'm having a scan on tuesday so i'll let you all know how it goes, yes i'm petrified, to the point where i could happily cancel it i'm that scared of hearing those words but i'm going to try to force myself to go, either way i'll find out eventually and sooner is better than later i guess, i'm just terrified it will all be snatched away again. Not feeling great at the moment, just hope all goes well xx

aw hunny i think ill be the same nearer my scan date right now it seems forever away (5/12) i have my booking in appointment 30th of this month. I totaly sympathise with the spd i also had that severe with my daughter (she was 10lbs 5oz) so was agony towards the end, so not looking foward to that pain again but it's all so worth it, id go through any pain to get a beautiful healthy rainbow at the end of it.

Metalic smell and taste ive heard of but not while bending over :haha:. I think every pregnancy and symptoms are different so i wouldnt worry that you dont have many (easier said than done i know). Ill be thinking of you when you go for your scan :hugs: iam sure everything will be great and you'l come out feeling reassured and can show us all your pic's (when you feel up to sharing them) xxx

P.s i did buy more tests today, i couldnt wait till the morning so did one this afternoon and pleased to say it was stronger and darker:thumbup: xxx

Congrats heavyheart

I am mega stressed but still incredibly happy. I got a 2-3 digi today at 15dpo which indicates hormones are rising perfectly. I only have digi's left now so am no longer testing daily any more and will test towards the end of the week to see if I get a 3+

I am so excited for your scan Kel, I am sure all will be ok and I am looking forward to seeing a pic of that little one in your tummy xxx

Oh Kel I am sure you're scan will be fine :hugs: Yay for getting to see that gorgeous little bean :hugs:

Also yay for heavyhearts darker line! And Sarahs 2-3 :happydance: Those rainbows are getting stronger!

I'm having slightly different symptoms this time too... I have a VERY dry mouth all the time even though I am drinking so much. And my BBs are sore. I never got that at all the last time.

hello ladie, congrats on all of the new :bfp: I hope front page is upto date, but please let me know if I am wrong with anything

CC I get very dry mouth thirsty feeling, almost to the point of making me feel sick... weird :wacko:

Kel so glad scan went ok today, pip is a georg beany :hugs:

SJ hope the sickness isnt bothering you too much, food is good... especially when its beany who wants it :winkwink: thats my excuse anywho!!!

Nic GLad the lines were stronger :happydance: How far will u be when u get your 1st scan, its great they have given you dates already

AFM I have still not herd from midwife as to when booking is, however this is nothing unusal. Last time she rang me 2day before scan in a flap seeing if she could see me that day, as I should have been seen 2 weeks prior!! so awaiting the call anytime. Scan booked for 14/12 at 12+6... cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->