• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hannpin

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After the strength I have gained from the support and chitter chatter in the thread in WTT, I thought it mite be a nice idea to start a thread here where we can continue this during our rainbow baby making process, as we are all eventually going to end up in different section of this forum at different time, it still might be nice to have somewhere to meet up and share our stories. Laugh, cry, shout and jump with joy together :)

So i'm not sure what to call the thread, but for now have gone for rainbow makers??? let me know if you have any better ideas.

Take care flowers :flower:

Group sigi pics. to add to your sigi just add a [ to the beginning of the code xxx

https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7750/14726303357f63em3.jpg
Code: IMG]https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7750/14726303357f63em3.jpg[/IMG]

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7750/14726303357f63em3.jpg
Code: IMG]https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7750/14726303357f63em3.jpg[/IMG]

As we are getting a few of us in here now, I thought I would start a list on this first post, so we can all keep track of where each other are. Let me know if you want me to change anything xxx

Hannpin - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 7th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you flump

MummyMarsh - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 4th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you baby Fifi :pink:

SarahJane - :angel:

Tasha - :angel:

Jox - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 11th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you Peanut

Mellybelle - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 3rd Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you baby :blue:

Sassylou - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 5th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you Eilish :pink:

Kelzyboo - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 8th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you pip

Disneybelle25 - WTT

Linzie_d - TTC

Jennijunni - TTC

Elhaym - NTNP

dani86 - TTC

Rachieroo - WTT

Delish - PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 6th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you baby

heavyheart -PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 10th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you baby

Collie_Crazy- PREGNANT :bfp: :happydance: Cooking our 9th Rainbow ~ Cant wait to meet you baby

Kayleigh89 - TTC

Yazoo - TTC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels flying high in the sky :angel: :kiss:

Kasper ~ Jox's Angel ~ 2nd Jan 2010 ~ 36+2
Archie ~ Sassy's Angel ~ 30th Jan 2011 ~
Evie Grace ~ Melly's Angel ~ Feb 2011 ~ 13+4
Charlie ~ MummyMarsh's Angel ~ 16th March 2011 ~ 24+3
Harri ~ Hannpin's Angel ~ 23rd March 2011 ~ 20+3
Evelyn ~ SJ's Angel ~ 3rd April 2011 ~ 22+5
Riley Rae ~ Tasha's Angel ~ 15th April 2011 ~ 24+3
Kyle Adrian ~ Melly's Angel ~ April 2010 ~ 14+1
Lola May ~ Linzie's Angel ~ 15th May 2011 ~ 38+5
Honey ~ Tasha's Angel ~ 16th May 2007 ~ 36+6
Evan Alexander ~ Kelzyboo's Angel ~ 20th May to 27th May 2011 ~ 31+4
Judah ~ Jenni's Angel ~ 4th June 2011 ~ 16+3
Leyla ~ Dani's Angel ~ 27th June 2011 ~ 36+4
Elhaym's Angel ~ 30th June 2011 ~ 8+1
G ~ Delish's Angel ~ July 2011 ~ 36 weeks
Emily ~ Collie_crazy's Angel ~ 24th July 2011 ~ 17 weeks
Jacob ~ Yazoo's Angel ~ 22 Weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yippeeee... here i am :)

my first bit of info is........ we did:sex: rumpy pumpy last night..... and according to my app im in my fertile days :thumbup: so lets just see :flower:

xxxxx

Yay! So chuffed we now have a new thread. This is perfect!

Great idea and perfect name xx

yayy, so glad u both came to join me :)

fingers xd for u MM, make sure u turn him into your sex slave 4 the nxt few days :haha:

SJ Hope AF is treating u well, i remember my first one after having Els was like the beginning of labour all over again, i bet u are so glad she has shown her face tho

well i am so PMTish and look pregnant again because of my bloat. lets hope it is a sign mine is just around the corner. oh yea and i have a massive zit on my chin too :(

Zits - a definite sign that AF is around the corner!

AF not as bad I had expected YET... eek if it gets nasty, I don't want childbirth pain again yet as that was painful as hell! (I can't believe no one warned me how much childbirth hurts before I had Evelyn :dohh:)

Did anyone watch Waterloo Road tonight? I love that programme!

What is everyone doing at the weekend? I have an extremely quiet one planned :happydance:

blergh im one of those unlucky people that always has bad skin :( gets me soooo depressed....

Charlies labour was awesome.... all babies should come out that small :haha: contractions were worse than i remember with lilly but obviously i was induced with charlie.....

lets talk previous birth stories :) :thumbup: :coffee:

Lilly.....:baby:

due 8/12/2008 born 14/12/2008 6 days late

Labour began at 10pm saturday night (13th dec) i was tucked up in bed when period like pains started.. i started to time them and exactly 10 mins apart... husband was fast asleep and unaware....11pm i couldnt sleep through excitement, fear, and pain so got up and washed the dishes and caught up with my soaps and programmes till 2am..... 2am i got back into bed and told steve i think im in labour....

couldnt sleep and 3am i text my mum to tell her... she asked if i wanted her to come over (she only lives round corner and gets up at stupid times) i said not yet... 5am i asked mum to come over, contractions more intense and all over place, no pattern or rhythm...

mum called hospital- they said sounds like i still have long way to go :growlmad: and to try rest and eat to keep my sugar levels up...

i tried dozing:sleep: etc but couldnt.. steve had me walking round garden helping me breath through them.... still contractions are all over place....

9,45am i tell steve to go try get some rest so he gets tucked up in bed and 10mins later mum calls hospital and they say i still sound like im long way off but i can go in for examination to see what my progress is, so poor old steve just gets settled and im like UPPPPP... :haha:

11am at hospital and im 3-4cm dialated :shrug: thought i was gonna be at least 7cm :cry:

i had high blood pressure and protein in my wee so i had to be transfered to different hospital :cry: (i choose midwifery led) 12pm on 14th i got to my new hospital and they broke my waters to try speed things up (this point i was now 5-6cm) and i had been on the gas and air since i arrived at my first hospital :thumbup: and thats all i had :) gas and air... and 5.18pm lilly ann marsh arrived weighing 7lb 130z :thumbup:

ill do Charlies tomorrow im off to land of nod :sleep: now with the husband :thumbup:

cant wait to read yours xxxx:flower:

ohh and nothing planned this weekend, but im doing an ann summers party next weekend.. first one since xmas..( im a party organiser)xxx

Oooh I love the name :thumbup:

My siggy says it all; I have a seven year old little boy Morgan, a five year old little girl Naomi-Mae, Honey was born sleeping due to medical negligence at 36+6, we are just coming up to her fourth baby now on the 16th May, her little sister Kaysie Blossom was born 361 days later so her third birthday is on the 12th, we had seven early miscarriages in two years, then got pregnant with Riley Rae, told them from 18 weeks there was somthing wrong (gut), scans at 21 weeks, 22+5 weeks told them so but they ignred me and my worries, Riley Rae was born sleeping three weeks ago this Friday at 24+3.

I am TTC already, I know it is soon but I so badly need to be pregnant.

I am off to bed now, but will chat more tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Tasha, welcome :Wave: glad u have come to join us

mm thanks 4 sharing lilly birth, look 4ward to hearing charlies. will do mine later.

up and off to work in a bit :( so will catch u later girlies xxx

I am TTC already, I know it is soon but I so badly need to be pregnant.

I am off to bed now, but will chat more tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

No judging in here, we all know the feeling of wanting to be pregnant and I'm sure we all want the same. I miss being pregnant as my pregnancy was lovely. I was made to be a mum but my only regret is that I only found it out just before my 35th birthday so I have feel like I have less time. I know I need to try quickly because of the age but this month I am just going to NTNP and hope for the best. (I will leave it a while before the thermometer and opks come out:blush:)

OK birth story, I have nothing to compare but it was certainly interesting. I will try to remember but I was on drugs so some of it is a real blur.

I went to hospital on Sat 2nd and was given a tablet (no idea what) I was then asked to return at 10am on Sun 3rd (mothers day) for labour to be induced.

The first thing I remember was the midwife taking lots of blood and doing swabs (I think these were the tests) after this I was given a vaginal pessary to start the baby moving. This was at 11.30am. I was told to bring lots of DVD's, books and things as I would likely be waiting all day for things to start.

I had period pains for half an hour or so and the midwife came back to check blood pressure etc. I said I didn't want pain relief as all ok. Within 15 minutes the pains were as bad as I have ever experienced when having a period so I called the midwife and asked for some paracetamol or something. I was given co-codamol but within 5 minutes of taking it (12.30pm) I was having severe contractions at less than 2 minutes apart and they gave me some hard drugs (morphine). Within an hour the contractions were every 30 seconds lasting 30 seconds.

The morphine worked and I was ok for a few hours or so and the gas was helping massively with the pains. After 3 hours this wore off though and I was in agony. I continued with very painful contractions for another hour (was very sick due to too much gas)

I asked for an epidural but was refused. I was apparently very polite to all midwives and said please and thank you :haha: I asked if I could have something else and they brought me a heat pad and also some drugs to prevent me being sick (along with loads of other tablets - no idea what these were for)

The midwife asked to examine me and didn't give anything away at about 6pm, I had no idea how far I was but waters hadn't broken so assumed I was miles away from birth. I was given a drip as they started to worry about my fluid levels as I was continually being sick. I was also then given more drugs via the drip (no idea what but didn't work as well as the morphine earlier as the pain was unbearable)

At 7.28 I felt the need to go to the loo so the midwife went to find a bedpan but before she got back Evelyn was born in one push with a massive pop and then a whoosh as her waters broke. The midwife jumped out of her skin and caught her just in time. I pushed one more time and everything else came out. Evelyn was born at 7.30pm.

Paul cried (he said it was partly pride at being a dad, partly sadness but also massive relief that I was ok)

I then asked them to take her away. I couldn't bear the idea of seeing her while on drugs. I said I would call when i wanted to see her but in the meantime the asked me if I minded them washing and dressing her. In the end we waited until the next day to see her.

The midwife told me that when she had examined me at 6pm I was only 1cm dilated! I didn't get to read a single book or watch a single DVD. I was in labour for 7 and a half hours but Evelyn was worth every single second of it.

ohh and nothing planned this weekend, but im doing an ann summers party next weekend.. first one since xmas..( im a party organiser)xxx

I love ann summers - it has been too long since I last went to a good AS party - doing that must be great fun

SJ your story made me cry :( :cry: brought back all my memories.... happy but also sad ones.... oh god life is so cruel it just isnt fair.....

The story of Charlie...

Due 3rd july 2011 - Born 16th March 2011 at 24+3 weeks

i wont go into all the complications of Charlie as its long story...

Thursday 10th March i had a test very similar to amniocentesis, the need goes straight through my belly and normally takes a sample from placenta or fluids surrounding baby but we had to have a sample actually taken from Charlie (at this point he was very sick) anyways that was thursday, Monday 14th i went to my midwife to keep them up to speed with thing it had been busiest week of my life the week of the test....

Midwife did all her usual checks- and said did i want her to check for heartbeat- i said yes because that was main reason i was there... i was hoping there wouldnt be one as we were told to consider termination and we didnt wanna have to make that decision...

so she checks for heartbeat- takes ages and i get upset coz normally its easy to find... then she found it and i felt relief (maybe i didnt want this baby to die yet) then she listened and she said "i actually think this is your heartbeat" so again i was sad... (i didnt know how to feel to be true) she told me to go hospital to be checked because it was either my heartbeat in which case Charlies had stopped or it was Charlies and it was just very very slow.....

we went to hospital where i met my friend emma who is midwife and she got consultants to scan me.... soon as he put the thing on my belly i said to emma he has died..... normally his beating heart is first thing you see :cry:

2nd consultant Charlie had died...

i was given an oral tablet to begin the labouring process- it will soften and stretch my cervix ready for delivering... i had to go back 48 hours later which took me too wednesday 16th 8am.....

tuesday evening at 10pm i was getting worsening pains and i was panicking coz emma my mw said baby can come quite quickly when he is ready so if i was worrying too much to go to hospital.... she said it sounds like tablet working and its just my cervix doing what it needs to not actual contractions, but 11pm me and the husband decided we would get more rest at hospital..... emma said when i get to hospital if it looks like im labouring they will call her if not she will see me in morning....

we slept (well i didnt fear, pains and sadness) got up wednesdya morning showered etc i got into my fresh pjs and awaited for my next lot of tablets.. emma arrived and we were still geniuenly in good spirits laughing joking etc....

11am my consultant came and gave me vaginal pessaries...and said i will take oral tablets every 3 hours till he is born....

contractions very quickly came thick and fast... i was on gas and air sucking away... i kept "needing toilet" 3rd time i needed to go i knew i felt different so i asked steve to come with me (i had private room with ensuite) i sat there needing to poo but couldnt.... i got up to go to bed then needed to go again but then i said this isnt right get emma... emma came in and i said "OH MY GOD I HE IS COMING" I hobbled back to bed holding my mary incase he fell out :haha::haha:

i relaxed and he just came out i didnt feel a single sting (unlike with lilly) he came out in his sack so emma popped that as he was half in half out and i felt my waters gush..... he came at 2.15pm and i was due my oral tablets at 2pm so i was hoping for another contraction to push placenta out.. but did i get one?? no course i didnt lol.. so it was a mixture of me pushing and emma tugging on the cord to get placenta out lol.....

steve wrapped him up and sat with him cuddling him while i cleaned myself up and he showed me a picture of him first and he was beautiful....

we spent 10 amazing hours with him... my mum came to see him too and loved him... we planned to spend the night with him.... but he was born at 2.15pm on 16th and by time it got to 11.45pm that night he had changed quite a bit, his sky had started to dry and his soft bones around his jaw were dropping... we were scared incase he changed to much by morning so quarter to midnight we sad our sad goodbyes :(

my 3 hour labour with Charlie was amazing and i Actually enjoyed it far more than Lillys, more peaceful.....

writing this has again brought it all back and im sat here njow in tears and gutted.... i hope this isnt a step back coz i havent cried for bout 2 weeks now and i felt i was holding together well... i miss him so much...... :kiss::kiss:

xxxxxxx:flower:

I love ann summers - it has been too long since I last went to a good AS party - doing that must be great fun

not done one since xmas coz of pregnancy so im actually nervous about my one next week......lol...

if you ever wanna order anything let me know and i can send u catalogue... i do awesome discounts and offers :winkwink::haha:

xxx

ohh and he was born weighing a huge 1.5lb xxx

writing this has again brought it all back and im sat here njow in tears and gutted.... i hope this isnt a step back coz i havent cried for bout 2 weeks now and i felt i was holding together well... i miss him so much...... :kiss::kiss:

I don't think it is a step back hun, just natural. we will all have our sad times :cry:

SJ thank you for sharing Evelyns story is lovely.

sorry for the breif reply, I am in work and not supposed to b on here, lets hope no one catches me or i'll b in trouble.

Will be on later though xxxx :flower:

Goodness me our stories are pretty similar. Thanks for remembering what some of the drugs were for as I don't think I was listening and it all makes sense having read your story.

I am crying too today.:cry: I think writing that did bring back some memories for me as well. I still cry some days though so it is not that unusual. I am sorry if my story made you sad xx

Charlie was massive. Evelyn was 350 grammes so just short of 1lb. Hence she popped out so easily - if only all deliveries were that simple :haha:

I agree that the birth was happy though. I actually think it was really more tough for Paul whereas part of me enjoyed the experience. It is funny how people always assume that was the hardest bit of losing a baby but for me that was the easy part (when compared with hearing the words during the scan which will haunt me forever)

Anyway, more positivity needed now - do you think you are in the 2 week wait now or have you still got some time to get more BDing done? xx

naughty naughty hannpin :) lol...... if anyone catches you, then you tell them its part of the healing process :haha:

xxx

I don't think it is a step back hun, just natural. we will all have our sad times :cry:

SJ thank you for sharing Evelyns story is lovely.

sorry for the breif reply, I am in work and not supposed to b on here, lets hope no one catches me or i'll b in trouble.

Will be on later though xxxx :flower:

Haha :haha: Work is rubbish though!!

he was big :) althought he was born at 24+3 weeks he was measuring at 21 weeks so smaller than he should have been and STILL weighed 1.5lb... although he was measured in a pillow case, but pillow case wouldnt weigh that much....

i reckon still need a lot of BD'ing to do.... we only have done it twice and it was right at brgining of my fertile days so not wondering too much about it.... i reckon it will take at least 3-4 months.... xxxx

he was big :) althought he was born at 24+3 weeks he was measuring at 21 weeks so smaller than he should have been and STILL weighed 1.5lb... although he was measured in a pillow case, but pillow case wouldnt weigh that much....

i reckon still need a lot of BD'ing to do.... we only have done it twice and it was right at brgining of my fertile days so not wondering too much about it.... i reckon it will take at least 3-4 months.... xxxx

:haha: Great excuse to use some of the ann summers goodies! Go for it girl... It only takes once though, it would be lovely if you could get a BFP before your due date. That is something which I would love to happen but I am not holding out much hope as I only have 3 cycles and it took a long time to conceive last time.

Evelyn was measuring small on her anomoly scan. The sonographer measured her head about 10 times and at the time I thought it was odd and even said something to Paul straight afterwards. I just regret not questionning the sonographer while we were in there as we had the scan at 21 weeks just 12 days before I lost her. I just keep thinking if they had noticed something then could things have been different.

AF is not very nice at the moment, having spent my entire life with very light periods... BOO! I am so glad she came though (for the first time ever!) I just feel normal again and it gives me hope that I may start ovulating again straight away:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->