• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbows Due December 2015

Oh that's so exciting! :happydance: yeah I was thinking of buying another digi as got 2-3 a week ago now but I'm really trying to hold out as should get a scan next week... Roll on scan time :thumbup:

It's ridiculously early for it but I've had constant heartburn over the past week... Thought that only came at the end! dint get me wrong I'm not complaining :)

Hi ladies, hope you had a great weekend! I completely understand your need for symptoms Invivo, I feel the same. 5 Weeks today and I am also going for a digi in a few days to make sure my little one is keeping up....at least your scan is coming soon!!! Mine isnt until May 7th :(

I'm going in for a scan this Wednesday, and am sitting in the lab waiting to get another beta right now. I am pretty anxious..lots of scanxiety!!

Well i have my first midwife appointment tomoro so i will know if she will send me for an early scan or not tomoro! I hope she says yes but if she doesn't i will pay privately! I am so terrified i cant wait till 12 weeks, iv just ordered my asda shop that will come tomoro night and on it is a clearblue digital with the conception indicator, last one i done said 2-3 so iv ordered it to get 3+ but i dont know if its really a good idea? What if it still says 2-3 ill freak out!! But i need to see 3+ to know the hcg is rising (plus ill use it for my photo to announce my pregnancy when im further along) but im still wondering whether i should get it or remove it from my shopping, i dont want to scare myself but i also need to see 3+ lol arrrrrghhhh its so tough for us ladies who have lost babies isnt it :( the anxiety is so stressful i had a massive argument with my OH over stupid stuff today just because we are both so highly anxious over the worry we could lose our baby again! I just need to see a scan of a little heartbeat and then HOPEFULLY i will relax

Well i have my first midwife appointment tomoro so i will know if she will send me for an early scan or not tomoro! I hope she says yes but if she doesn't i will pay privately! I am so terrified i cant wait till 12 weeks, iv just ordered my asda shop that will come tomoro night and on it is a clearblue digital with the conception indicator, last one i done said 2-3 so iv ordered it to get 3+ but i dont know if its really a good idea? What if it still says 2-3 ill freak out!! But i need to see 3+ to know the hcg is rising (plus ill use it for my photo to announce my pregnancy when im further along) but im still wondering whether i should get it or remove it from my shopping, i dont want to scare myself but i also need to see 3+ lol arrrrrghhhh its so tough for us ladies who have lost babies isnt it :( the anxiety is so stressful i had a massive argument with my OH over stupid stuff today just because we are both so highly anxious over the worry we could lose our baby again! I just need to see a scan of a little heartbeat and then HOPEFULLY i will relax

I was the same when getting my next digital I bought it in shopping but waited till I was 6 weeks to do it, then I knew what ever I got there would be no doubt! as I was afraid if I did it at 5 weeks + days that I might see and 2-3 and it may still be ok as I could be just at the cut off for 3 plus but I would panic :wacko: so I waited! :hugs:

so I say get it but wait till the end of the week to do it :hugs:

Leann, you're right. This is the hardest time, before nausea kicks off properly or there are any movements to be reassured by. What day next week is your scan?

Kallie, sending good thoughts for your scan on Wednesday. Exciting, but nerve-wracking to find out for sure that all's well.

Charlie, I agree that waiting until the 6 week mark would be more reassuring. I've read loads of threads about the 3+ not showing up until around then. I bought mine today, so keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow morning.

I had a HCG blood test done today, last one before scan, and it came back awesome - over 2000 HCG! I've never had over 1000, with my first two early losses being very low numbers before mc, and with the ectopic only ever going up to 900-something.

So I have a lot less scanxiety now!

I had a HCG blood test done today, last one before scan, and it came back awesome - over 2000 HCG! I've never had over 1000, with my first two early losses being very low numbers before mc, and with the ectopic only ever going up to 900-something.

That is excellent :flower:

So happy for you! :happydance:

Fantastic news congratulations x

And thank you ladies i will wait till as close to 6 weeks as i can, yesterday i felt really sick but today i dont, dont feel sick at all, yesterday was the only day i have felt sick, makes me really worry.

That's great kallie.
I know what you mean about those digi ones. It takes forever between saying pg and showing the number of weeks-at least it seems to!
Afm back to school today. Had quite a bit of nausea so pleased. Seem to get more when I'm tired-I get up before 6 on a school day.
Rmc appt on wed. Am going to ask for just an external scan and hope we can see something. Should be 6+5 by lmp and all my pgs have measured 2 days ahead for early ov so fx.

Great news Kallie!

Don't know scan day yet InVivo, I've to call the doc this week and she'll arrange with the epu. I'd prefer to be scanned closer to 8 weeks so I'm gonna leave it till Thursday afternoon to call her.

Seems to be a few scans this week and next, can't wait to see all the pics!

Do they always let you take a print? Even from an early scan? I'd love to see an ultrasound, even if it is just an early picture of a sac!

Hi ladies!

I'm happily but very leary about joining you all today! It's been 8 months since my miscarriage (& first pregnancy) back in August. I had a very traumatic miscarriage & long recovery process & I was beginning to think this was never going to happen for me again! It's crazy but I actually had a dream a few nights ago that I had a positive pregnancy test & it came true!!

Due date is December 20th!

Doing a happy dance!

Hi ladies!

I'm happily but very leary about joining you all today! It's been 8 months since my miscarriage (& first pregnancy) back in August. I had a very traumatic miscarriage & long recovery process & I was beginning to think this was never going to happen for me again! It's crazy but I actually had a dream a few nights ago that I had a positive pregnancy test & it came true!!

Due date is December 20th!

Doing a happy dance!

hi Laska!:wave: welcome!

Do they always let you take a print? Even from an early scan? I'd love to see an ultrasound, even if it is just an early picture of a sac!

I think you just have to ask! I know that some places don't have the printers set up correctly!

I think you just have to ask! I know that some places don't have the printers set up correctly!

I guess worst case, maybe they'll let me take a cell-phone picture, haha. I think those radiology places make you turn your cell off though - boo. *crossing fingers* that they have the photo printy thing!

I'm probably overly excited about this, but we haven't had a healthy pregnancy before, so it all seems so unreal, you know?

Just got back from my midwife appointment, shes given me all my blood forms to get done at 8 weeks, and shes filled out a form for a urgent ultrasound :) so i will get a phoned all from the hospital in the next few days id imagine to book me in for the scan, and she has given me my booking in appointment for 5th May where she will come to my house and ask all the questions and give me my pregnancy notes :) cant wait to hear from hospital for scan appointment now, however she said i might not see a heartbeat anyway because she has put urgent i should get an appointment before im 7 weeks so if i am earlier than 7 weeks i wont see a heartbeat, im hoping they book for 7 weeks so i can see it lol

Awe I don't think it's possible to get overly excited, growing a little human is a big deal! :) photo wise I suppose it depends where you are, we got one from the epu with our DS. I hope you get one!

I was thinking *if* we hear/see a heartbeat would they let me video it on my phone but don't know if that would be ok to ask? Anyone done this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->