Rainbows Due December 2015

Congratulations kallie and nessaw that is fantastic news!!!

I have my clearblue digital but im putting off using it lol, im tempted to do it tomoro which will be 5 weeks 6 days, however by ovulation ill be 5 weeks 5 days tomoro so im scared it wont show 3+ yet, do i leave it a couple more days or do you think tomoro will be fine?

Not had my phone call from the hospital yet to book my early scan, but im going to try get it as close to 7 weeks as possible so i can see heartbeat, midwife reckons ill get it earlier than 7 weeks though so might not even see heartbeat :/

Not had my phone call from the hospital yet to book my early scan, but im going to try get it as close to 7 weeks as possible so i can see heartbeat, midwife reckons ill get it earlier than 7 weeks though so might not even see heartbeat :/

I thought you can usually see a heartbeat at 6 weeks?

Congrats Kallie and Nessaw!! So happy for you ladies! :)

There's a Medical school around my house that offers free sonograms since its students that are practicing. The only day I can actually go next week would be Thursday and I'd be 6w3d, do you guys think I should go for it? I'm just so scared of being too early and not being able to see the heartbeat and then I'd panic even more!!! :(

I would totally go for it - but you are right, could also be a source of stress.

I thought you can usually see a heartbeat at 6 weeks?

I dont know im just going by what the midwife told me :shrug:

am on my phone so can't reply as fully as i'd like, but i had an early scan on wednesday...baby was measuring 6w5d, which is 3 days ahead of LMP but spot on FF's calculations based on ovulation. and a heartbeat!<3

i would try to get in as close to 7 weeks as you can.:thumbup: i have read so much because i was nervous about what if i didn't see one at 6w2d, and basically it's possible to not see one that early but it's also likely you will. more than how far along you are date wise, it's about how big the baby actually is. anything over 5mm "should" have a heartbeat, according to the american pregnancy association. but you also read stories about people not seeing the heartbeat for weeks because of where the uterus is, or where baby implanted, etc. etc.

Room for one more?

I didn't even know there was a rainbow thread! I've just been merrily hanging out in the pregnancy group forums.

I'm currently 6 weeks(ish) with my rainbow. EDD is a total guess of 11th until I have my scan on Wednesday!

Room for one more?

I didn't even know there was a rainbow thread! I've just been merrily hanging out in the pregnancy group forums.

I'm currently 6 weeks(ish) with my rainbow. EDD is a total guess of 11th until I have my scan on Wednesday!

there's always room for one more!

i'll put you as the 11th, but let us know after your scan!:flower:

speaking of which, is there anyone i missed on the EDD list??
i sort of took a back seat around here the last week or so.
i'm reading, but sometimes need to be in denial to protect my sanity.:wacko:
but if i missed anyone, please let me know! or if there are any changes to dates, etc.:thumbup:

Thanks :) I haven't had AF since a mc in feb so on Wednesday ill be anywhere between 6 and 7 weeks, likely around 6+3 and I hope hope hope I see a heartbeat and everything goes smoothly

Add me on for creepy stalker :) Waiting to test next week. I would be due Jan 4th. But being that this is my 7 pregnancy (4 babies) if I went to term I know I would go early. Hopping and praying that I see those double lines.

I was so tempted to do my clearblue digital today but i was good and held off!! I really want to see that 3+ lol tomorrow i will be 6 weeks so i think ill do it tomorrow morning, but im not sure if i should wait a day or so longer still

So happy, had our scan and saw gorgeous little heartbeat :cloud9: All's looking well! :happydance:

Fantastic news, Leann -- so happy for you!

And Jumpingo, so good to be measuring ahead. Do you plan to adjust your EDD or will you leave it as per your LMP?

Charlie, did you take your test?

And flibberty, welcome!!

Soo happy for the ladies with awesome scans! :)
Had cramps last night on the left side of lower abdomen. Freaked me out but there wasnt any blood so I kept my sanity. Still pretty worried but it could also just be my body making room for baby, right? Ughhhhh. This baby making business is so HARD! lol

Indira, that is so, so true. I've been getting twinges, but they don't feel like cramps as much as they feel like stretching or something. But every little thing is terrifying!

Every single thing Kallie! In a way I'm trying to reassure myself that I didnt feel this last time when i lost my baby so it could be a good thing. When i had the MC there were no cramps, just blood.

However, this has definitely made me decide to go have the scan done next Thursday. At least they can check that my bean's growing on track and in the right place! :)

Charlie, did you take your test?

I haven't yet iv been very good, im 6 weeks tomorrow and am wondering whether I should do it tomorrow or wait a couple more days? Im scared it won't show 3+, surely it wil though at 6 weeks?

Charlie- Today I am 5w3d and I just took the last digital I had left and it showed a 3+ so maybe its worth a try! :)

I was soo happy to see that 3+, Hooray for small victories lol

Thanks ladies :flower: indhira I had awful AF like cramps with DS for the first few weeks, think it's just our bodies making room for growing bubs!

Welcome fibberty :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->