Rainbows Due December 2015

I'm fine with close or near as long my sticky bean is healthy but I don't know if that's the case right now. I haven't had any real nausea or back pain today and even though I feel bloated I'm a little disheartened right now.

My levels were 150 which puts me super early or losing this one to chemical as well. I tested positive Apr 1 which if the bd on the 23rd caught the egg. I thought I needed a level of 25 at least to get a positive so doubling would be 200 on Tuesday so I have no idea what is going on, I'm nervous and trying not to think about it too much. Not out until AF shows telling me for sure.

Angel, I'm sorry your levels didn't bring the peace of mind you hoped for. Are you planning to repeat the betas?

You may not be as far on as you think, or maybe this little one is a late implanter. With no reason to think there's anything wrong, don't give up yet!! :hugs:

Hopefully they get it right when you get your letter out and you won't have to call!

Yep indhira, hospital I'll be going to only do one scan normally, at booking appointment at 12 weeks and that's it! Unless there's a need for another of course. I know what you mean, coming up to the same times as losses is hard :nope: the consultant that scanned me thought that baby had stopped growing between 6 and 7 weeks so hitting 6 weeks today has me a bit nervous about what's going on in there...

I understand completely both my mc the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but it was 8 and last time 9 weeks for it all kick off I felt so worried and nervous waiting for symptoms I just knew if they did not start esp by 6 weeks then it was not good, but they did at 5 weeks 3 days and getting worse so I am hoping this one is a keeper :hugs:

I'm fine with close or near as long my sticky bean is healthy but I don't know if that's the case right now. I haven't had any real nausea or back pain today and even though I feel bloated I'm a little disheartened right now.

My levels were 150 which puts me super early or losing this one to chemical as well. I tested positive Apr 1 which if the bd on the 23rd caught the egg. I thought I needed a level of 25 at least to get a positive so doubling would be 200 on Tuesday so I have no idea what is going on, I'm nervous and trying not to think about it too much. Not out until AF shows telling me for sure.

I think 150 is a great first level to be honest esp for 4 weeks and I have read that 85% of normal pregnancies will have the HCG level double every 72 hours. also the first level of HCG is just a number really what you want is to see what it does over the next 48 to 72 hours and that will show how all is going for you, :hugs: hope this helps a little I would not expect a lot of symptoms at this point either mine slowly came on and by 5 weeks 3 days I felt mild nausea smells started to bother me and it just getting worse

I found this chart a while a go and it shows HCG in healthy pregnancies and the ranges vary a lot I think your 150 is in the higher end for 4 weeks

Attachments

• hcgsingle.jpg
    hcgsingle.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
Thank you Celtic and Invivo. I was out of work too late to set up an appointment yesterday but I was going to call today and either see if I can get betas drawn tonight at the lab or go sometime next week to get them drawn. I think I implanted on the 30th since I had spotting that I thought was the start of AF so it's possible that they just were low to start with. I'm still holding onto hope that this is my rainbow.

Angel, hope is the last thing to be lost. Repeat after me, TODAY I AM PREGNANT AND MY BABY IS HEALTHY UNLESS SOMEBODY TELLS ME OTHERWISE :)

That mantra is helping me get through the next few weeks until my first scan. We have to try and stay calm. Symptoms come and go so thats not a for sure sign, although it feels like forever, you havent been pregnant too long so there's plenty of time for them to kick in

Here! First time in pregnancy after a loss section of BnB. I usually hang out in the journals, trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit this pregnancy <3

I'm due December 13, currently at 4+4 (19 DPO). I have had three losses in the last year, including two chemical pregnancies in July and November and an ectopic in January, and have been TTC just over a year and a half.

I'm also married, I'm an accountant and comic book store owner, I love my labradoodle, and I enjoy bright colors, geeky stuff, and my favorite footwear is my rainbow dinosaur boots.

Here! First time in pregnancy after a loss section of BnB. I usually hang out in the journals, trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit this pregnancy <3

I'm due December 13, currently at 4+4 (19 DPO). I have had three losses in the last year, including two chemical pregnancies in July and November and an ectopic in January, and have been TTC just over a year and a half.

I'm also married, I'm an accountant and comic book store owner, I love my labradoodle, and I enjoy bright colors, geeky stuff, and my favorite footwear is my rainbow dinosaur boots.

Congrats :flower: I have seen you on the journals

I'm out again ladies. Levels went from 151 to 111 nor my rainbow this cycle not sure if im going to try again

Welcome kallie.

Angel am really sorry. It's a hard decision to make. Look after yourself.x

I'm out again ladies. Levels went from 151 to 111 nor my rainbow this cycle not sure if im going to try again

I'm so so sorry angel :hugs: Be kind to yourself and really hoping your rainbow baby makes its way to you soon if you do decide to try again :flower:

Welcome kallie :hi:

oh angel...:cry::hugs:

Kallie, welcome! i remember your profile picture from other threads too! your intro made me laugh too. rainbow dinosaur boots sound pretty awesome. i might need a photo:winkwink:

Kallie, welcome! i remember your profile picture from other threads too! your intro made me laugh too. rainbow dinosaur boots sound pretty awesome. i might need a photo:winkwink:

*drum roll* I present... Dinosaur boots IN SPACE

[IMG]https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/kallie3000/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1428803397434_zps5jnghpmw.jpg[/IMG]

Angel, I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs: Take care of yourself, and make sure you give yourself time to heal before making any drastic decisions. I hope that rainbow's just around the corner for you.

Kallie, you and your boots are very welcome here!!

Me, I'm freaking out. My nausea doesn't seem to be getting any worse, and I didn't have any at all yesterday. I really should be feeling it properly by now.

Angel, I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs: Take care of yourself, and make sure you give yourself time to heal before making any drastic decisions. I hope that rainbow's just around the corner for you.

Kallie, you and your boots are very welcome here!!

Me, I'm freaking out. My nausea doesn't seem to be getting any worse, and I didn't have any at all yesterday. I really should be feeling it properly by now.

I was just looking at countdown to pregnancy's stats, and it definitely seems to subside for most women. Have you had betas done recently? I'm definitely thinking you wouldn't be able to tell anything be nausea prevalence...

Also, IVV,everyone in your profile picture is absolutely adorable!

InVivo, i know of a few friends where their pregnancies have been very different each time, morning sickness with one, none with the other, each resulting in healthy babies. Myself, I had no ms with DS and this time it seems to be the same (so far, touch wood!) I know it's easier said than done saying not to worry! How's the nausea today?

Thanks Kallie, my kids are pretty amazing :) That's why I'm greedy enough to want just one more. hCG levels aren't something we can have done here, the only option is to hang in there and wait for an early scan.

Appreciate the reassurance Leann, I just really hate these early weeks when I have no idea whether things are going the way they should. Nausea wasn't too bad yesterday and hopefully that'll be true today too.

How's everybody else feeling?

I know it's hard isn't it? It's fine once you have the bump and the kicks for reassurance but waiting for that stage is tough! When is your scan again? I can't remember :dohh:

It's Tuesday of next week, 21st.

I'm thinking about buying another digi to see if I can get my 3+, I'm a nervous wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->