Rainbows Due December 2015

Charlie- Today I am 5w3d and I just took the last digital I had left and it showed a 3+ so maybe its worth a try! :)

I was soo happy to see that 3+, Hooray for small victories lol

Yay congrats on 3+!!:happydance: I think I will do mine tomorrow morning now

I hope you're right Leann, thank you for sharing that as it does make me feel better :)
So tired of over analyzing every single thing, feel like i dont even know my own body anymore! LOL only 8 months left, huhhhh?! :dohh:

Charlie- I did the same dance that the smiley face is doing! LOL
I was veryyy happy too Chimpette :)

I bet you did, its all about the small hurdles we jump over isnt it :) i got all excited that i feel sick lol, no doubt when im throwing up i wont feel quite so excited but iv been feeling realllllly sick the last few days, funny the things that make you happy aint it lol

Congrats to you too chimpette on 3+

Hi ladies can I cautiously join you please? Got my BFP this week, were expecting a christmas baby (#2) after a loss in Feb. X

Congrats Charlie!! That's great!! :)

Welcome Blu! :hi: I remember you from the miscarriage support thread :flower: we were there around the same time unfortunately. Huge congrats on your rainbow baby :hugs:

Welcom blu.
Good news on the 3+ girls.
Afm aymptoms still going. Coming down off the good scan high and a few nigglong worries coming back in-pma pma pma!x

And Jumpingo, so good to be measuring ahead. Do you plan to adjust your EDD or will you leave it as per your LMP?

for now, i'm leaving it based on LMP, since right now i only have what the tech told me. i have an appointment on may 7th with the OB doc. i will get a scan then too, so depending on that, they might change my due date...:shrug:

welcome Blu:wave:

Thanks ladies, yes I had a MMC at end of Jan and D&C 13th Feb, feel very gratefully to have conceived again straight after first AF and am hopeful of a happy ending this time. Congratulations to you all too x

Just got my BFP yesterday! Hoping it sticks and I can be a part of this group!!!

My ticker is to lmp-the gp gave me 4th dec as edd but I ov cd12 ish and every other pg apart from 1st has been 2 days ahead. Fx

Thanks!! According to my LMP it's December 18th. I'll let you know if anything changes in the next weeks after seeing a doctor :) HOPING FOR A STICKY ONE!! I'm so nervous!!!!

HI ladies.

I had a panic yesterday. I'd went to the toilet and there was brown blood on my pants but nothing when I wiped. I freaked out a little but there's been no more since. So I'm hoping it was old implantation or cervical irritation from my progesterone.

Only 48 hours and 45 minutes until my scan and I can know what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->