Rainbows Due December 2015

I agree mummy3ds, after 2 previous losses i also find it hard to be excited although this time feels different. Im due around christmas time so there wont be much between us if all goes to plan. Congratulations x

Congratulations mummy3ds, i completely agree mc makes it difficult for you to get excited, once iv had my scan im hoping i will feel more positive

On a positive note though i threw up for the first time today (the things that make us happy LOL) iv felt sick for a while but first time iv actually thrown up this pregnancy, although its awful to feel so rough i feel a bit safer when im sick

And only 4 days left for my scan now

I agree girls. Even though we saw the hb am still not excited. Symptoms keeping me as positive as I can be. X

Im so sorry to read of your losses too, I took another pg test this morning and it looks a bit fainter so Im now worrying :( xx

I know I haven't been active much on here cause I was worried about miscarrying again. Well HCG levels went from 1457 to 902. This totally sucks. It took 8 months to conceive after my last miscarriage, I hate no knowing if this is ever going to happen for us.

Oh no laska am so sorry. Are you back in for more bloods? Hugs.xx

Mummy3ds fx , everythings ok.x

Mummy3ds the best advice i can give to you is to stop testing! My last pregnancy i did fifteen tests all progressed nicely but i still lost that baby and knew deep down despite the tests that something was amiss. This time i did an asda cheapy before buying a FRER the a clearblue digi just to see it in words. I havent tested since. I figure Ive had three positives on three tests and it doeant matter how many tests i do now tge future of this pregnancy is already determined based on chromosomes etc. Im feeling positive about it all at the moment x

Im so sorry to read of your losses too, I took another pg test this morning and it looks a bit fainter so Im now worrying :( xx

i agree with Blu, you'll drive yourself crazy with comparing tests!:wacko: your pee can be more diluted one day versus another, etc. etc. so step away from the tests!:haha:

I know I haven't been active much on here cause I was worried about miscarrying again. Well HCG levels went from 1457 to 902. This totally sucks. It took 8 months to conceive after my last miscarriage, I hate no knowing if this is ever going to happen for us.
oh Laska...:cry: have you had a scan or do you have an appointment for one?? what did the doctor say??:hugs:

Well I used my last test this morning so no more testing, this one is darker but I do agree with you that the fate is determined already I will get some answers in the 12 when I have my scan x

I'm so sorry Laska, will they scan you or do further bloods? :hugs:

I agree with mc taking the excitement away. I've gone and booked a private scan for next Tuesday, I should be 9 weeks 5 days. I just can't wait until 12 weeks worrying! I think I'll relax a bit of everything is ok after this one.

Found out over the weekend that SIL (DHs brother and wife) are expecting, she hasn't had due date confirmed but thinks late Nov/early Dec so that's exciting that we'll be due so close together. Our little boys are 5 months apart and they are the best of friends, it's lovely to see :)

Ugh, Monday again... How's everyone feeling??

Morning everyone! So sorry Laska, hopefully they can give you some answers upon further testing?

I woke up with nausea today and a little bit of brown spotting when I peed. Trying my best to not freak out but its hard :( Just hope everything is okay in there

Indhira hoping that the nausea is a good sign.fx

Hey guys - it's my seven week scan day today! Nervous & excited - I've never been this far before.

Hi all.
I'm due in early January but since there isn't a January thread yet and I'm hoping this baby comes in late December I hope you don't mind if I join in?

My due date is tentatively January 4 and this is my 4th pregnancy since October (I've only not been pregnant one month of the last 6 :/) and praying that this is my rainbow <3

Congrats kallie!i have a scan next week, cant wait x

Brilliant news kallie.
Welcome ndh.x

Fantastic news Kallie!!!
Welcome ndh and congratulations

Well its come around fast my scan is tomoro morning!!! Im excited and terrified!! I sort of dont want to go because im so scared! We will be telling our parents straight after the scan if all goes well, my MIL will be watching our daughter for us she thinks im having a scan to see if the metformin is working on my PCOS so we are hoping to go back after the scan and say 'looks like the metformin is working, you have another grandchild on the way!' And hand her a scan photo! And for my mum iv not even told her im having any scans i just told her we will pop round tomoro to give her her birthday presents (her birthday is on 30th so day after the scan) because my OH is back at work on her birthday, so i think ill either add the scan photo into her card or buy a bunch of flowers and have it on the flower envelope....this is all of course if everything goes well at the scan

Im torn what to do about my children though, after the scan if all is well and we see heartbeat do you think it will be safe to tell my kiddies? Because with my previous losses they are all before a heartbeat, i dont want to just slip up to the kids or for one of the parents to slip up i want to tell them myself (and i know once my mum knows my whole family will find out lol!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->