• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbows Due December 2015

Hi everyone! Can I join? I've been TTC for 4 1/2 years and we finally got our BFP! We are due between December 30-January 1. I'm calling this one a New Years Eve baby....

Brilliant news Carybear!

Hi everyone! Can I join? I've been TTC for 4 1/2 years and we finally got our BFP! We are due between December 30-January 1. I'm calling this one a New Years Eve baby....

welcome!:wave:
i added you on the 31st for now, but let me know if that changes or you want it listed differently!:thumbup:

Thanks. Was beginning to think I wouldn't make it to this point. So excited!!!

DH and I went to the beach where he asked me to marry him last night and I surprised him with a box of m&m's. Inside I had put a onesie that I bought in 2013 that said "I love dad". He was so shocked. We watched the sunset and saw three Dolphins.

So :happydance::happydance:

Thanks. Was beginning to think I wouldn't make it to this point. So excited!!!

DH and I went to the beach where he asked me to marry him last night and I surprised him with a box of m&m's. Inside I had put a onesie that I bought in 2013 that said "I love dad". He was so shocked. We watched the sunset and saw three Dolphins.

So :happydance::happydance:

This is the most romantic thing I have ever read!!

Thanks Kallie... He knew something was up when I videoed him opening it. he said he was so surprised because he hadn't seen any tests laying around... That's because I threw them way down in the garbage before he could see them :thumbup:

It was a perfect night

:cloud9: makes me wish I'd been able to keep the news long enough to tell my dh creatively too. He's always gotten still wet pee sticks waved under his nose lol.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a while! I am finishing up the last two months of school, and between studies and renovating our kitchen and sleeping I don't have a lot of time for much else!

I am 9 weeks today, I had an early scan at 7+4 and saw the heartbeat and everything looks great. Nausea has eased a tiny bit this last week, but is still a pain in my butt. I haven't been actually vomiting, but I gag and dry heave a lot which is not fun. Hopefully only a couple more weeks to go of this and then I'll feel a bit more back to normal. I've been feeling super antsy to do some exercise, but even just walking (or standing for too long!) makes me feel really sick, so I've been pretty sedentary. Can't wait to get back to swimming, and hopefully running if my body is up for it.

Hope everyone else is doing well and I'll try to check back in more often!

Ugh, I'm so tired and everything I eat feels like I just ate a house even if it is just a bite or two.

I hear you on the exhaustion. I am tired all the time. I have like this bitter taste in my mouth all the time. Makes me feel nauseous all day...

But, I will take it...

Hello all,

I did the into thread, but I basically long-time reader, first time posting/joining.
I had a BFP Feb 28th and then MC Mar 4. Never got AF after, took PT week after to make sure (because you know cramps and enough blood to make me think I should die was not enough) and it was Neg.
Waited until April 18th to take PT and got BFP again, but no joy. Husband "knew it". I have not really been excited yet. Went to Drs to get referral for blood test and Ultrasound for FTT. Will go next week for blood and following week for Ultrasound.
I think as someone else said I am more in denial, and don't mind waiting for testing. it makes it harder to keep secret I think, and makes it real.
I felt really queasy for the first time today, but my boobs have not let up since at least a week before the BFP. I've also been napping.
I have been telling people I'm doing a liver detox to get around the not drinking. I just hope I don't get sick at work.
I am half-way round the world for my family, so hoping you all can provide support.
I'd rather wait to be added with EDD until after testing if no one minds

Hey stormcloud - I know how you feel about not being excited when you get a BFP right after a loss. It is really scary, and I was really mad at myself for not giving myself a break (not that I did it on purpose!). And while it wasn't a good ending that time, only two months later I got THIS BFP, and I am almost three weeks past any of my previous losses.

There isn't a moral to that story or anything - just wanted to lend my support and empathy and tell you that you are in the right place for talking to ladies who totally get it!!!

I hear you on the exhaustion. I am tired all the time. I have like this bitter taste in my mouth all the time. Makes me feel nauseous all day...

But, I will take it...

I feel so exhausted. And I feel guilty for not having a bunch of bubbly happy energy (finally, a sticky bean, I should be jumping for joy all day!)

But holy crap - even thinking about jumping... yuck!

So yeah - I feelz you.

I've been feeling super antsy to do some exercise, but even just walking (or standing for too long!) makes me feel really sick, so I've been pretty sedentary.

Your post made me realize the BESTEST BEST THING about our pregnancy timelines - BEACH BABY BELLIES!!! Swimming and walking are supposed to be the best pregnancy excercises (at least for sedentary people like me...) so I'm going to pool it up this year.

I may have to try this sooner than later. I have a sneaking suspicion that a bit of exercise would reduce my nausea and tiredness.... but pushing through to actually do it in the first place has not yet happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->