Rainbows Due December 2015

I don't feel comfortable telling my nephews yet, but kids are so much closer. You would know them best! My losses were all before heartbeat too, so we are in terms same boat - uncharted seas!

I don't feel comfortable telling my nephews yet, but kids are so much closer. You would know them best! My losses were all before heartbeat too, so we are in terms same boat - uncharted seas!

Both of my losses were around 6 weeks but not discovered until 10 & aa weeks so I would still be very cautious about telling anyone. When do you have another scan scheduled for?? My 1st one is 12 May im going to try and get they to scan me every 2 weeks after that to 12 weeks xx

Both of my losses were around 6 weeks but not discovered until 10 & aa weeks so I would still be very cautious about telling anyone. When do you have another scan scheduled for?? My 1st one is 12 May im going to try and get they to scan me every 2 weeks after that to 12 weeks xx

Had my first scan at 5 weeks, second at 7 weeks (just this last monday), and the next one is at 9 weeks. I don't think I'll be getting many more after that, but who knows. I'll be meeting my OB soon apparently - normally you wouldn't go to an OB until later, but because I'm high risk (from multiple losses) they transfer me over sooner. So that's kind of neat. I don't mind the extra care at all!

Had my first scan at 5 weeks, second at 7 weeks (just this last monday), and the next one is at 9 weeks. I don't think I'll be getting many more after that, but who knows. I'll be meeting my OB soon apparently - normally you wouldn't go to an OB until later, but because I'm high risk (from multiple losses) they transfer me over sooner. So that's kind of neat. I don't mind the extra care at all!

We are definitely pretty closed mouth right now. Wouldn't have even told my parents yet - but my doctor let it slip! Whoops!! Probably going to tell my mother in law around mother's day, and then the news will be pretty gradual from there. Only people I'd want to know if there was a loss, you know?

Hi girls had another scan today @8+5. Baby looking good measuring 9+1. Have graduated from rmc to antenatal clinic for next appt in 2 wks.

We are definitely pretty closed mouth right now. Wouldn't have even told my parents yet - but my doctor let it slip! Whoops!! Probably going to tell my mother in law around mother's day, and then the news will be pretty gradual from there. Only people I'd want to know if there was a loss, you know?

we haven't told a single person. we are pretty private people in general. my parents don't even know about my first loss (though a handful of friends and coworkers of my husband, who found out last time, know, which seems "wrong" but my mom would make it about her and dealing with her pestering would have made my own grieving likely impossible:roll:) so we are really waiting as long as we can.

that being said, i had an early "dating" scan at 6w2d and baby was measuring 6w5d with a heart beat. then i had some spotting and got worried, so i went off base for a private scan at 8w even and baby was measuring 8w5d.:bodyb: i have my "official" OB appointment next thursday at 9w5d, but if baby is still measuring 5 days ahead, i'll be more like 10w+some change. we MIGHT tell after that. not really sure...will also kind of depend on when the next appointment will be and whether we can confirm a heartbeat at that appointment. we've kept it this long, seems sort of easy just to keep it our secret a little bit longer...though, it's getting harder and harder to pretend to feel okay when in reality i feel so crappy!:dohh:

Hi girls had another scan today @8+5. Baby looking good measuring 9+1. Have graduated from rmc to antenatal clinic for next appt in 2 wks.
yay!! great news!:thumbup:

Had my early scan yesterday! I was terrified! But im measuring perfectly on dates and babies heartbeat is beating beautifully!!!! Im so pleased!! We told our parents after they were really pleased! And we will tell the kids on Sunday before we tell everyone else :) im so excited
It's all real now

Here's my little baked bean
image.jpg

Great news Charlie :thumbup: great to see so many good news scans!

Fab news for those who have had scans' how many weeks and days are you Charlie, I want it to be the 12 th may already I just want a hb xx

I'm not due until Jan, but can I still join you guys?

Hi and congrats tankel.
We've only told my deputy head at school due to the amount of appts I've got and my classroom assistant because one of my class can be quite physical and I need her to help. Waiting til 12week scan I think. However it's hard because we've had a second tri loss but I think we'll tell then.

It is so funny - I've been getting really excited about that stupid fruit ticker. It is really awesome to be able to see actual growth. I feel like I've seen that damn poppyseed and appleseed so many times, and never got past it. Now I have a blueberry! A baby blueberry! And Sunday it'll be something new!

It is funny what we get excited about.

I don't think I can ever be positive even after I hit 12 weeks, with scans etc. I think as I had a later loss its harder to get excited, if that makes sense. I had an early loss to then had my daughter and I got excited after the 12 week scan, but now I know things can still go wrong, so until the baby is here I won't.

done and done.:winkwink::thumbup:

It is so funny - I've been getting really excited about that stupid fruit ticker. It is really awesome to be able to see actual growth. I feel like I've seen that damn poppyseed and appleseed so many times, and never got past it. Now I have a blueberry! A baby blueberry! And Sunday it'll be something new!

my husband asks every couple days about what fruit the baby is now, it's cute! and YAY for having a blueberry!:happydance:

Morning all
the nausea has kicked in here, sometimes I wish I was actually sick. This time it is when I eat which isn't good at all, I am so thirsty too I don't think I have ever been this thirsty I drank 6 pints of water yesterday! x

Kallie3000: I'm still at the poppyseed! I'm glad you got to blueberry.

Mummy: Ugh I'm really thirsty too!

done and done.:winkwink::thumbup:

my husband asks every couple days about what fruit the baby is now, it's cute! and YAY for having a blueberry!:happydance:

I just loved telling my husband it was a blueberry - he is allergic, haha! He wouldn't hug me all day; said the baby was trying to kill him ;)

Someone said the next stage is raspberry, he'll be much happier with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->