Rainbows Due December 2015

Kallie Thank you for sharing. Yes, totally how felt and same situation, we didn't try, but we didn't not try either. Of course there is so much conflicting info as well on waiting, not waiting, etc.

Speaking of waiting one week til bloods, two til first ultrasound hopefully. (I might have to wait another week or so after) Will be at 11 weeks according to Dr, however might be earlier, because of MC not a normal cycle. Although I noticed most people on here posted they went for first ultrasound and were pretty spot on.

Nauseous, but no vomitting. I haven't been able to take my second iron supplement in the mornings. At least I get prenatal down and one iron. Totally turned off by food though, unless it's plain. Hope it's good sign

And I'm exhausted, so going to lay down for a nap.

Congrats stormcloud!

I too am in the same boat. I was actually filled with dread when I got my bfp this time because I've had three losses in the past 6 months and was getting testing done to figure out if there was an underlying cause and I was paranoid of another loss if we haven't started resolving a problem. We were actually not trying for once too, and happened to get a bfp on CD 22 (normal cycles are 27 days for me)
Starting to feel more positive now, but all last week I was a complete basket case. It didn't help that I was either bleeding or spotting for the entire week too... I do think all is going to be OK, but I will be able to relax a bit more after beta results and after an ultrasound around 8 weeks.

Hi ladies i havent been on here much been so busy! Just had my midwife booking in appointment and got all my notes, so exciting, i have my 12 week scan appointment on 2nd June, and i have a consultant appointment this month because iv had 3 mcs, i doubt they are going to say much not much can be said waste of time really lol, i have been nauseous for weeks but after my early scan i started to feel a lot better not so nauseous which made me nervous, well last night i had to run to the toilet and i threw my guts up! It was horrible i could barely breathe inbetween throwing up the next lot! So happy that baby is ok but wow that was awful! Feeling really sick today too so i didnt need to worry did i lol how are you all doing? Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations too x

Welcome stormcloud! :hi:

Scan in less than two hours, getting soo nervous!

Woo, everything's good, yay. Was wiggling away on the screen and all. Starting to believe we may actually be bringing a baby home before Christmas :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
Fab news leann.
Welcome stormcloud.
Got my booking in appt on fri and another scan next tues. Fx

So awesome Leann...

Nessaw have you already had a scan??

I'm anxiously awaiting my first scan on May 18th

Loving your scan leanne congratulations ☺

Hi all, I'd like to join!

I'm due 12/4/15 with our rainbow baby. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow (measuring a day ahead)!

We've had two previous miscarriages with no living children. Our first miscarriage was a MMC (discovered at 10weeks, growth stopped at 6) and the second was natural at 5 weeks. We were diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" since we both checked out fine and did a year of fertility treatments (clomid, femera, HCG triggers, etc.) with no luck and decided to take some time off. I trained for a half marathon and the morning of I found myself staring at two very pink lines. (Still ran the half though!)

My awesome OBGYN says that everything looks great and he's not concerned at all this time. However, I'm still petrified. Hoping to find some sanity and calm here. :)

:hugs: So glad your baby is doing fine and even measuring ahead. You are almost out of the scariest part.

Thanks, Tankel. I feel like I'm currently living appointment to appointment.

Our next appoint is our 12 week scan for NT and everything. I'm hoping that'll put me at ease then. It's on May 19th. 12 days away...but who's counting? lol

Carybear I've had 2 scans as under the recurrent mc consultant. Having them every other week plus 12 wk then not sure what happens after that.
Welcome expectingtc.

Hi all, I'd like to join!

I'm due 12/4/15 with our rainbow baby. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow (measuring a day ahead)!

We've had two previous miscarriages with no living children. Our first miscarriage was a MMC (discovered at 10weeks, growth stopped at 6) and the second was natural at 5 weeks. We were diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" since we both checked out fine and did a year of fertility treatments (clomid, femera, HCG triggers, etc.) with no luck and decided to take some time off. I trained for a half marathon and the morning of I found myself staring at two very pink lines. (Still ran the half though!)

My awesome OBGYN says that everything looks great and he's not concerned at all this time. However, I'm still petrified. Hoping to find some sanity and calm here. :)

hi:wave: and welcome!:friends:

not sure sanity and calm are in abundance here (yet?:winkwink:) but we try!!:haha:

Just wanted to update because I haven't been active for a little while. Life has been a bit hectic. But I wanted to let you know I'm changing my due date. I had to get a scan on Monday because Sunday evening I found blood in my underwear and was spotting. It was really scary and the doctor scheduled me immediately for an ultrasound. Luckily it turns out everything's okay and I got to see the baby who has a very strong heartbeat!! The scan dated me at 6 weeks 2 days, which makes my new due date December 26th. Looks like a possible Christmas baby for me! :xmas12:

I got to HEAR a heartbeat today! I was so shocked! And so happy! Today was my 9 week scan, and everything was perfect. No more scans for a while now, but I'm content with that!

Good news jrob and kallie.
I had my booking in appt yest then another rmc appt and scan next wed and 12 week scan on the 21st. Fx

Can't believe some of us are almost 12 weeks already. I always feel like I'm at the back of the pack

I am counting the days until my scan on Tuesday, I will be 6+3 so fxd there is a hb and then I can start the progesterone pesseries to help this little bean.
So pleased to hear everyone is doing well xx

Hi ladies how are you all doing? I thought my scan would put my mind at rest but i was wrong, its been nearly two weeks since i had the scan and im right back at being petrified because the sickness has gone off now and i having been getting slight tummy cramps, they dont hurt but its still scaring me! Waiting for urine sample results to come back to see if its a infection causing the cramps or not, also i cant find baby heartbeat on doppler i know at 9 weeks you have to be very lucky to find heartbeat, especially as im overweight but im just so scared and its 3 weeks 1 day till my next scan which feels like forever to wait to know baby i still ok :( cant wait till the kicking stage where i can feel my baby is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->