• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbows Due December 2015

Morning all
I have my scan tomorrow morning (6+3) so am praying we see a hb and we can start the progesterone pessaries, today can not go quick enough xx

Morning all
I have my scan tomorrow morning (6+3) so am praying we see a hb and we can start the progesterone pessaries, today can not go quick enough xx

good luck and fingers crossed for all good news!!:thumbup:

I started spotting on Friday.. It was light pink and turned into brown. Had nothing today.. Had some cramping on and off so I am going in tomorrow for my first appointment and ultrasound... I'm so nervous but am glad they could get me in early. I will be somewhere between 6 + 4 and 7 weeks.

I started spotting on Friday.. It was light pink and turned into brown. Had nothing today.. Had some cramping on and off so I am going in tomorrow for my first appointment and ultrasound... I'm so nervous but am glad they could get me in early. I will be somewhere between 6 + 4 and 7 weeks.

i've spotted pink several times and it's so panic-inducing for me. one time i was so worried, i went off base and paid for a private scan to make sure everything was okay. i asked the doctor and she looked all around my uterus during the ultrasound and said there was nothing obvious that would be causing the spotting and there was no apparent stress to baby. i have found that being on my feet for long periods of time during the day usually leads to spotting that evening.:dohh: only thing i can say is take it easy and breathe!:wacko: and i hope everything goes well tomorrow!!!

Best of luck with the scans today mummy3ds and carybear!

Just back from my scan and there was a large yolk sac and a little flickering heartbeat :) measuring 6 weeks so back in 10 days for another scan to check all it still well, got my prescription for cyclogest twice a day so fxd I can collect that this evening.
Does anyone have any experience of using these?? xx

Just back from my scan and there was a large yolk sac and a little flickering heartbeat :) measuring 6 weeks so back in 10 days for another scan to check all it still well, got my prescription for cyclogest twice a day so fxd I can collect that this evening.
Does anyone have any experience of using these?? xx
Good morning! I was just browsing and saw your post, just want to say that I am so happy your scan went well! That's such good news! Hope you have a great day :flower:

Thank you I cant stop crying but as dh says they are happy tears xx

:dance: Yay mummy, its about time you got some good news! I'm so happy for you. :hugs:

:dance: Yay mummy, its about time you got some good news! I'm so happy for you. :hugs:

Thank you tankel, and your right it has been so much bad news this year we deserved some good news, got another scan in 10 days so we will see how the blob is doing xx

Great news mummy3ds. I have the cyclogest 400mg once a day. Tmi but I insert vaginally before I go to bed. Very bored of the pantyliners needed the next morning no matter how much washing is done!
Hope all goes well with your scan carybear and the spotting is nothing.x
Scan tom morning fx.

Off to EPU in the morning due to me getting an UTI at some point. I'm more prone to these whilst pregnant and got bad cramping, but no bleeding yet. They just want to be cautious though as that's how I got sepsis last pregnancy

My scan today went well. Measuring 11+1 @ 10+5. Nuchal scan next week.

Yay to the healthy scans!! Could my due date be changed to Dec 27th please? X

Feeling kind of nervous with the reduction in symptoms. Happy, and I know that it is totally normal (I'm at ten weeks, right on schedule...) but it is still weird and nerve racking. I wish I had another scan or could hear the heartbeat or something. Not even sure how I'd go about renting a doppler if I wanted to go that route.

glad to have an appetite back after several weeks of feeling like absolute crap! recently have just become super bloated (which my husband is convinced is baby:roll:) and feel like i just look like i ate too many hamburgers/tacos/whatever.:haha: i am planning on going off base for a private scan this friday, since my next OB appointment isn't until 16 weeks.:shock::dohh: i'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, so hoping that hitting 12 weeks and then getting a good scan will be enough to finally let me enjoy/be excited about all this. we told 2 good friends this past sunday. both knew about babyjump, so they were doubly excited to be baby's aunties.<3 still sort of holding my breath...but i imagine that never goes away completely...?:shrug:

hope everyone else is hanging in there and doing well!!:friends:

Hi ladies. Mind if I join the party? I just found this thread and thought I might fit n well here. I had a chemical back in Nov. Then had a mc in Feb. At 6+4. I became pregnant this time before my first period post mc. We actually weren't trying that month and I thought we stopped dtd long enough before ovulation to be in the clear. I had heard sperm live up to five days, and I guess I am proof of that.

After hcg checks, two early scans for dating and progesterone supplements it looks like this little bean is sticking around. My edd is Dec. 4.

Only one person knows we are expecting, and that is a good friend of mine who happened to be with me the day I found out and got the phone call from my doctor. As it stands right now we won't tell anyone until 13-14 weeks. Now we just need to find a creative way to do that. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->