Rainbows Due December 2015

also, TA DAAAAAA:-=

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/December-Rainbows_zpsyh0cv456.gif

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/December-Rainbows-Yellow_zpsemz9xp5x.gif

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/December-Rainbows-pink_zpskdhyp73n.gif

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/December-Rainbows-Blue_zpsudrs0rl8.gif

yay?:thumbup:

nay?:shrug:

yeah, i wanted it to be fun and colorful and happy...without being too overly christmas-y or wintery (for those who don't celebrate or live where december is summer!:winkwink:)

anyway, if anyone wants to put it in their signature, i'll put the codes on the first page.:thumbup:

also, was no handiwork of my own - thanks to kwynia for designing these!!:friends:

Yayyyy congrats on a good scan and announcing jumpingo

And nessaw i hope your ok, brothers seem to be awful with words dont they! I dont think they think properly before they talk :(

I have my scan on 2nd June im so excited i cant wait!! I found baby's heartbeat on my doppler a couple of days ago which was wonderful being as its been so long since 7 week scan the worry was getting quite strong, but im feeling really quite positive, i think I'll feel even better after the scan :)
Ps im team yellow and will be staying team yellow till baby is born eeeek!!! First suprise package!

oooh, only a couple more days!!:happydance: i realized i missed you on the front page:dohh: what's your due date so i can add you!!

Lol that was my fault i wouldn't let you add me in the beginning just incase lol im 12th December hun thank you x

I am so happy to be back home. I was beginning to think that trip would never end. Went in this morning to have my blood work for Verifi done. Should have the results in a week or so. Then I will know if my little bean is healthy and we can send out our announcements for the pregnancy.

How was everyone's weekend?

They are lovely jump.

Glad your happy to hope Eclaire. Looking forward to your results.

AFM feeling a bit blue today. Woke up at 1 with cramping, went back to sleep for a couple of hours and how pink spotting :( Midwife on Tuesday, so I'm not going to worry going to the doctor today. Hopefully will get a scan on Wednesday to see the baby is fine and hopefully the cramping and spotting will stop soon.

Had my 12 week scan today and everything is perfect!! Baby measuring a day ahead so im due 11th December, baby was wiggling about and a lovely heartbeat of 158bpm, all seems so real now!! Im so happy right now i could scream! Heres my lovely little rainbow baby

image.jpg

Had my 12 week scan today and everything is perfect!! Baby measuring a day ahead so im due 11th December, baby was wiggling about and a lovely heartbeat of 158bpm, all seems so real now!! Im so happy right now i could scream! Heres my lovely little rainbow baby

View attachment 872755

Wow - baby looks like a real little person! That is so exciting! No more blurry gummy beans! We have real little babies in us! Eeee!

Yay for a lovely scan :) I am having another one on Friday 9+6 so am hoping to see my jelly baby bobbing around x

All of our first trimester screening stuff came back low risk! So, we went "public" a couple of days again and the outpouring of love and support has been wonderful!

Baby was measuring 5 days big at our last appointment!!! At this rate we're going to have a Thanksgiving baby on our hands! :)

I attached our announcement!

Attachments

• annoucement.jpg
    annoucement.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
Your announcement is so cute! I love Christmas so much.

Midwife went fine, just waiting for hospital letters to let me know when I have scan\consultants appointments. Hopefully not to long to go. Then might do my announcement afterwards. Still nervous though.

So hubby and I moved across country (Australia from Perth to Melbourne) to be closer to his family. We still don't have permanent internet, but at least now we have temp. internet. I've just been catching up in this thread.

So I went for the 12 weeks scan two weeks ago, and it turns out I was 8 weeks 4 days! Oops, oh well since it was a mc before, wasn't a normal cycle, but. Anyway so new EDD is 27/12/15 or American 12/27/15. I never put mine up before as was too nervous, but had a good heartbeat, so we actually told family.

We'll do a cute announcement after 12 weeks scan in 2 weeks on social media. So keep the ideas coming!

Expecting I love your announcement. It is so cute and apt.

Had my doctor appointment on Tuesday. Rather uneventful. Heartbeat around 160. Now just waiting tor my verifi results. If the baby is healthy we will mail our announcements immediately. If not, I am not sure what the plan is. Hopefully I will have the results next week.

How is everyone else progressing? Anything exciting going on?

all of our first trimester screening stuff came back low risk! So, we went "public" a couple of days again and the outpouring of love and support has been wonderful!

Baby was measuring 5 days big at our last appointment!!! At this rate we're going to have a thanksgiving baby on our hands! :)

i attached our announcement!

i love this!!!

Hi all. Just plodding on here. Not really much to report. Symptoms still there and feeling some flutters now. Some can be put down to gas but some aren't. Next appt 16 wk scan on 17th plus cons appt and midwife as well. Will be coming off the progesterone at that stage.

Hi all. Just plodding on here. Not really much to report. Symptoms still there and feeling some flutters now. Some can be put down to gas but some aren't. Next appt 16 wk scan on 17th plus cons appt and midwife as well. Will be coming off the progesterone at that stage.

Flutters! That's so exciting! I can't wait!

I'm just super excited to be exiting the first trimester. Been having bouts of anxiety, but going to therapy today, and going to bring a big list of questions to my OB appointment to get some reassurance there too.

I feel like flutters would really help - must be so nice to have that reassurance!! <3 <3

I also started feeling flutters this week. It is exciting since I never felt them with dd due to an anterior placenta.

Going to an orientation tomorrow at anew birth center. Looking forward to weighing my options. Might be switching my doctor to a midwife, like I had with my last birth but have to wait a couple of weeks to sed if hubby changes jobs and with it insurance.

Tomorrow is the edd of our 1st mc and I'll also be 14+5 which is as far as we got with the twins. Am starting to feel a little anxious agsin after feeling slightly more relaxed since the 12 wk scan.

mummy3ds asked me to tell you all she lost the baby. She is having a D&C tomorrow and will not be back on bnb Please keep her and her DH in your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->