Rainbows Due December 2015

Hope your consultation went well this afternoon, Nessa. What plan of action did he suggest?

Leann, I'll wave at you next Tuesday! Subtly, of course; work can't know I'm pregnant for quite a while yet.

Jess, I'm also trying to figure out what's pregnancy and what's the progesterone. As far as I can remember the main symptom that isn't down to progesterone is morning sickness, so I'm relishing every queasy minute.

I looked up my symptoms from when I was pregnant with LittleMan, and the MS didn't kick in properly until about five and a half weeks. Waiting impatiently until then.

So rmc cons appt was short but sweet-waited 2 hours to get a repeat prescription for progesterone and aspirin. Another appt in 2 wks. They wanted to scan me but I didn't see the point at 4w5d. Seeing nothing would just freak me out.

Ladies I am cautiously joining you. I took an internet cheapie today and it was positive! Hoping it wasn't an evap but will know for sure this weekend when I take a frer. So maybe wait until next week to add me to a list or anything for sure but if I am I am thinking I would be due around my b-day Dec 9 but it could be a week off either way. Never got AF after my d&c Feb 20th

Welcome Charlie. Positive thoughts, you will be here to stay xx

Early days for me so just tiredness and the odd twinge. I've never had ms so I would love to endure that. Most ladies get it about 6 weeks don't they?

Edit... Welcome angel :wave:

Ladies I am cautiously joining you. I took an internet cheapie today and it was positive! Hoping it wasn't an evap but will know for sure this weekend when I take a frer. So maybe wait until next week to add me to a list or anything for sure but if I am I am thinking I would be due around my b-day Dec 9 but it could be a week off either way. Never got AF after my d&c Feb 20th

I had a positive on an internet cheapie at 7 dpo! I'm convinced the wondfo's are the most sensitive test out there!

Thanks jess that makes me feel a little bit better, maybe I'm not even as far along as i think I am. With me having no idea whatsoever I'm just saying 4 weeks tentatively until I know more. I did call my midwife right away because after loss #2 she wanted levels drawn right away so I have an appointment for Wednesday that I hope I can go to after seeing it on a frer.

angel, welcome!:friends: and good luck at the appointment.
let me know when you are ready and i will add you.:thumbup:
(maybe we need a EDD TBD section?:shrug:)

Welcome angel.
This holiday is doing my head in. I got my last bfp at the start of the summer hols and had nothi g to take my mind off it. Need to go back to work! Edd for last mc is tomorrow :-(

Time is dragging for me too. AF isn't even due for 2 days!

Bit anxious today, trying to get my zen back, lol.

Very nice BFP for me this morning, im getting really excited now, i told OH last night! I was laying on him while we were watching one born every minute and just casually said, 'we are going to have to do this again in 8 months' he just kept saying what? What? Then it sunk in and i got lots of cuddles :) it was him who went and bought the frer because he wanted to see a 'proper' line lol
image.jpg

So cute charlie.
My husband was working til midnight the eve I did my test so I sent a picture msg and waited til he got back to me. Was climbing the walls!
Am gonna put it out tthere-my biggest fear is that although I pleased that we have the progesterone ( fertility tests from 3 years ago showed low prog and I've asked for it every pg and not been given it) I'm worried it will prolong a mc. There out in the open! Feel like I should be on Oprah admitting my issues!

Nice lines Charlie! :happydance:

It's good to get it out Nessaw! Sure that's what we're all here for, supporting each other until we get our rainbows :hugs: I don't know anything about progesterone but I'm sure some of the other girlies do :flower:

Welcome, angel and welcome again Charlie -- that's such a cute story!

Nessa, the way I think about progesterone is that it won't change the outcome if the miscarriage is caused by something else, but it'll save a little one who can be saved. I've had one mmc because of it, but I also had four healthy babies I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Morning sickness is a lifesaver (it's caused by hCG, not progesterone), which is why I celebrate every queasy feeling.

Hang in there. When's your first scan?

Nessaw i think its completely normal for us all to have these sort of worries, i remember before i had had any losses it never even entered my head that it could happen to me, now though all i do is worry, as soon as i got a line this time i was excited but then that turns straight to worry and stopping myself getting excited incase baby doesn't stick, its such a shame we cant just enjoy it, im nervous because im on metformin and dont know if i should or shouldn't still take it, whatever way i done it i would be worrying, everyday is just worry isnt it :( hopefully this time we will all get our rainbows xx

Nessaw I don't know much about progesterone but I know that it is one of the reasons I have an early appointment for blood draws to check that to see if I'm losing my little ones due to something preventable. I'm surprised they won't give you a suppository if you have low levels. We'll get our rainbows it's just going to take leaning on each other to get through the rough patches.

Charlie I love how you told him that's awesome.

AFM: I took two more tests and both were very positive so I feel more confident in my bfp now. No frer yet since I didn't have my wallet at Walgreens last night and those suckers are pricey. I'm wondering if I even need one since I got three positives and blood work gets done in 6 days. I might stick it out. Not feeling prego yet though just a little crampy. No clue on EDD either since I haven't had AF since Dec. Looks like I'll have to wait till the dating scan to know for sure.

Hi Ladies,

Can I cautiously join you..?? I got my BFP on Sunday and I'm hoping everything will be ok.

I'm already taking baby aspirin which will hopefully help us get our bundle. I think I'll be due 13th Dec

xx

Welcome chimpette.

Charlie I love your story. So sweet your DH. I love watching one born every minute, even when we weren't ttc.

I have no experience with progesterone sorry ladies, so I can't help there. Mine has always been great. Numerous tests all clear, so we don't know why we keep loosing them really.

Hi chimpette and welcome.
I think I'm worried cos first couple of days I could feel the pressure in my lower abdomen and last couple of days I haven't and that was one of the first signs of my mmc. Trying to stay positive but not feeling pg at the mo. No nausea as yet to reassure just sore boobs.
Today i am pregnant. Today I am pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->