Rainbows Due December 2015

oh i see. sounds like a little bit of playing it by ear...?:dohh:

and you sound like me, worrying about how things will be when i'm gone. i used to worry so much when i took vacation time off and had people cover for me, but when i eventually quit, i had to get over that.:haha: in the end, all you can do and what you have to do is what is right for you and your family.:thumbup:<3

I know I shouldn't but im still testing to make sure the lines are getting darker :) this is my last frer 15dpo (have one more test for tomoro CB digital) and then no more testing, but I just had to share this beautiful line, I could jump up and down with excitement

image.jpg

I know I shouldn't but im still testing to make sure the lines are getting darker :) this is my last frer 15dpo (have one more test for tomoro CB digital) and then no more testing, but I just had to share this beautiful line, I could jump up and down with excitement

well, in case you aren't actually:

:yipee::yipee::yipee: :winkwink:

awesome line! but yes, i agree that at some point you have to make yourself stop.:haha:

Yea if i dont stop ill drive myself crazy and waste a lot of money lol, im scared about the CB digital tomoro because with my 1st chemical i was all excited ready to do my CB digital and it come up not pregnant and that was the start of the dissapearing lines, however with my chemicals i never got a good strong line like that frer this morning, so i am feeling pretty good &#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;

Nessa, maybe just take time off for the first appointment and make a decision after that as to whether to tell? I completely understand why you don't want to tell yet, but maybe after that first appointment your decision will be clearer for you.

Charlie, very nice line!!

Chimpette, symptoms come and go at this early stage -- mine are gone completely in the morning but build up gradually over the course of the day.

Is it just me or is time passing ridiculously slowly?

InVivo time is definitely passing slowly, I just want to jump a few weeks ahead so I know that everything is ok. Waiting game is terrible.

Nessaw I'm sure work will understand, it's hard not wanting to tell them but jumping is right if you say you have a medical issue can they really pressure you on it? Maybe have your doctor write an excuse and just be non-specific about it.

:happydance:Yay Charlie that line looks amazing! I have to keep myself from peeing on more of my cheapies, I almost did this morning but since I woke up at 130 this morning to pee I didn't think it would be as accurate, my way of talking myself out of it.

AFM I have been burping like crazy lately just like last time. Cramping off and on but nothing too painful but omg the back pain the other day, I was almost in tears. Fingers crossed it doesn't kill me at work today. Just impatiently waiting for my appointment on Wednesday so I can know more about levels and how bean is doing.

I've been testing loads! After I got my BFP I still had about 15 cheapies left so I peed on them every day for about a week, tested yesterday (exactly 5 weeks) with 5th urine of the day and got a blazing positive within seconds. I'll probably test every couple of weeks until I've used up my tests, or maybe I'll just test if my symptoms disappear and I get scared. Makes me feel good to see that line!

Great line Charlie! I keep thinking about buying a clearblue digi to check what weeks come up but I'm stopping myself!

InVivoVeritas, yep time is dragging!! I think counting down to the scan is worse than the TWW! I've been pregnant for nearly 4 of the last 5 months and still am waiting for a scan with good news! Only two more weeks hopefully!

Great line charlie.
I'm usually not too bad at poas. Pgs 1, 2 and 4 I somehow managed to wait til cd14. With my 1st I thought af was coming so didn't test til cd31! My 3rd I tested early with the frer and loved seeing lines but usually I'm a digi girl. Got one left which I hope to use this weekend just to check.

Last test for me, my CB digital, my heart was pounding waiting for it to show lol but got my result and that's it for me now eeeek have a drs app for tomoro to tell him and ask him whether I should continue taking the metformin, and to beg for an early scan lol!!!
image.jpg

And yes InVivo iv never known time pass so slowly!!!!! Feels like weeks have passed and its barely even a few days lol

So I caved and tested with a digi... why do I do it to myself?! Only shows 2-3, wasn't fmu and I didn't get bfp until cd32 so I'm expecting to be a few days behind LMP date but still... argh, shouldn't have done it! :nope:

Booked first doc's appointment for tomorrow when I can ask if I'll get early scan (fingers crossed) or if I need to book a private one...

How's everyone after Easter, full of chocolate? :haha: Any symptoms kicking in?

Hello ladies! I'm all caught up with the thread and cautiously ready (If that's possible)) to join you! I had a mc in January at 8 weeks and got my BFP yesterday!!!! My EDD is at December 12th so I'm 4 weeks and 2 days.

Only been pregnant 2 days and already time is ticking by!!! Where are you December?!?! :)

Sooo happy to be here!!

Welcome indhira2! :hi: So sorry for your loss :hugs: Congrats on your BFP!

So I caved and tested with a digi... why do I do it to myself?! Only shows 2-3, wasn't fmu and I didn't get bfp until cd32 so I'm expecting to be a few days behind LMP date but still... argh, shouldn't have done it! :nope:

Booked first doc's appointment for tomorrow when I can ask if I'll get early scan (fingers crossed) or if I need to book a private one...

How's everyone after Easter, full of chocolate? :haha: Any symptoms kicking in?

Try not to worry over the digital it could be your at the upper end for the 2-3 on the digital so next one if you do one will show 3+ :hugs:

Hello ladies! I'm all caught up with the thread and cautiously ready (If that's possible)) to join you! I had a mc in January at 8 weeks and got my BFP yesterday!!!! My EDD is at December 12th so I'm 4 weeks and 2 days.

Only been pregnant 2 days and already time is ticking by!!! Where are you December?!?! :)

Sooo happy to be here!!

welcome!!:wave::thumbup:

Welcome ladies!

Yay Chimpette! I was nervous about the tickers too but I don't want to not be excited just because of the past losses and nervousness. First appointment tomorrow for levels so we'll see where they are at.

I got my positive digital test on April 1st. It felt like a prank! I'm still in shock. My husband and I have 3 kids (ages 7 years, 3 years and a 7 month old). We weren't ttc but not preventing. I did lose one baby at 11 weeks 5 days, in between my 2nd and 3rd baby. I am absolutely terrified to miscarry again. I haven't gotten a first prenatal visit scheduled yet but gosh I'm so scared. I took that miscarriage really hard and I can't bare to go through it again. How do others deal with this fear? I'd like to join the group. My EDD is December 10th.

I got my positive digital test on April 1st. It felt like a prank! I'm still in shock. My husband and I have 3 kids (ages 7 years, 3 years and a 7 month old). We weren't ttc but not preventing. I did lose one baby at 11 weeks 5 days, in between my 2nd and 3rd baby. I am absolutely terrified to miscarry again. I haven't gotten a first prenatal visit scheduled yet but gosh I'm so scared. I took that miscarriage really hard and I can't bare to go through it again. How do others deal with this fear? I'd like to join the group. My EDD is December 10th.

welcome Cali!!:wave:

i deal with the fear by being in denial that i'm even pregnant!:shy: i distract myself with going to the gym, cleaning, napping (ha!), running errands with my friend and her kids, and overall just don't let myself think about it at all. because i will drive myself absolutely crazy.:nope::dohh:

all the while i'm very conscious that i AM because i am trying to eat healthy, get exercise, get lots of sleep and drink lots of water. so, maybe less denial and just a conscious choice NOT to let my mind wander into all the "what ifs" because they usually go no where good.:[-X:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->