Reaction to suncream..

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Laura--x, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I use the nivea childrens suncream. I bought it the other day, i couldnt find any for 'babies' so i asked the pharmacist if using the childrens one is ok, and because it didnt have an age limit on the back she said it would be fine.

I used it today when we went to the carboot and now shes got patches on her legs and arms and a few on her face of red spots :(.

Whats the best thing to put on it?

2. Trish

Trish Marley's mom

Marley has super sensitive skin and if she gets a rash I usually just clean the area and leave it alone. If it gets dry I'll put some unscented, hypoallergenic lotion on it. If it doesn't go away in a day or so got to the doc as you may need a cortisone cream or something.

3. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

Not sure, but do you have Ombrelle sunscreen there?
    It is expensive but is the only one that has been fine on my daughters skin. :hugs:

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I dont think so, ive found some johnsons baby suncream now, its £12.99 for a small bottle but if its ok on her skin thats all that matters..

5. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

Suncream is a pain every child seems to react to different ones. I hope u find one that works for you x