• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Beth - Welcome!!! I think we all have experinced this and it's both coping and wanting a baby. Sometimes it happens when we least expect it and maybe not evening wanting it but once you experience it you long and miss your jelly bean. You will find support and encouragement here and we don't find too much crazy here because we are all in the same boat....TTC. :hugs:

Hi, new here, could use some support and new friends.

Found out I was pregnant at the beginning of April. My boyfriend and I were not ttc and it was really scary and emotional and unexpected.

Miscarried at the end of April. At first...and I know this sounds horrible...but I thought, "Ok, this was meant to be. This will give me time to address some of the things I was freaking out about, and I can try again when things are in a better place."

And then...what ended up as innocent googling...has turned into a full blown obsession with conceiving before my next period. I didn't even know that was possible...but now, it's all I can think about! I am literally being consumed with this pursuit. My MC was about 18 days ago...so I have a lot of days ahead of me before I can start looking for AF and I feel like each one is going to drag by. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Is this my way of dealing with/avoiding the grief? Has anyone else ever felt this way?

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss Beth... we are all here for the same reasons,,, we came online looking for answers, read up on something thought I will try that then got onto one forum then another and got talking to people...

We all deal with loss in different ways, but what I would say about people that post of forums is... we just need someone to talk to that understand what we are going through.. and boy do we know..

When you get pregnant for the 1st time no matter how old you are.. fright sets in.. planned or unplanned.. what was I thinking? did we make right decision? what if im not a great parent etc.. its scarey.. I know.. I was 17 having my 1st.. tons of thoughts went through my head.. all I can say is.. take your time.. do what is best for you.. if reading up trying to get answers is your way of dealing with it.. then try that.. if making online buddies that have been through the same helps.. we are here..

Oh and the dreaded TWW(two week wait) after TTC(trying to conceive) is slower than before AF (period)

here is a page to help you understand what the abbreviations are too..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

:)

Welcome! As the other ladies have said, it's all love here. I got my first and only BFP on valentines day. Talk about scared and overjoyed! I've been on the quest every since. Nothing can replace that feeling. I probably would be a lot worse off if it wasn't for the boards. You will find yourself going in waves of trying like crazy one cycle and then not wanting to think about it another. Fx you get your BFP soon!

Hi ladies, I finally made my way over. I'm starting a medicated cycle today. My first ever shot pretty intimidating.

Soanxious, thinking it's pretty funny uh?? :haha: yep sensible, I was there and cutie blew it out the window!! :rofl: thanks cutie!!!

Bright no pressure :haha: I've got this one in the hat, you'll have your birthday gift ma'am!!

Hello Beth!
Welcome here to this wonderful world of strong, amazing, helpful and insanely crazy women!! I'm the crazy one yeah or not maybe cutie :haha:
I'm sorry about your loss darlin, no matter planned or not ince had you keep wanting, it's ok we are a ALL the same! So spill ya insides out and laugh or cry we are here for support!!! It's bloody super awesome being part of this sister family..

Ladies!! My boobs are aching, I only just ate now at 3pm coz I was not hungry all day now I feel crook and I've had a killer headache all day... Really feel like I should have stayed in bed... In the bright side I'm still happy and shit though. :haha:

Hi Lamago!! Welcome over here :) hope we can make you smile :) and help you through whatever issues you may encounter :).

In TWW limbo! How are you brighteyez? Have you done all your clothes shopping for the cruise?

Button - I am almost done, I just need to get some flip flops and sandals. I am really excited and ready to go. They said we have to board the ship no later than 3:30pm we will be on there at 1:30pm. LOL so ready....:boat::wine::wohoo::-=\\:D/:coolio::coolio::dance::dance:

Cutieq - Sorry for the symptoms, they can be annoying at times. What's happening this weekend?

Cutieq - Sorry for the symptoms, they can be annoying at times. What's happening this weekend?

Nothing much- playing in my flowers and going to some yard sales. I just do a much better job of not thinking about ttc on the weekends versus during the week when I'm just mindlessly sitting at my desk feeling every tug and pull

Cutieq - I am the same way. When I am at work sitting at my desk it's all I can think about.

Completely agree, weekdays are so much worse for thinking about TTC. At least at the weekend if I get too obsessed OH can tell me to calm down and we talk about something else.

pain and heavy bleeding started at 9pm tonight.. im away tomorrow for weekend on a mini break.. dreading it.. x

Oh ladies, I gave in a got 6 tests today (hangs head in shame) I don't know if I can hold out any longer!!

Soanxious darlin sweetheart I wish there was more I could do, words seem useless at a time like this. I would hug ya and cry on your shoulder, oh I mean you cry on my shoulder.... I hope your mini break helps a tiny bit.. How is OH? Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->