• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Aww thank you Sis :) so far so good.. no cramping/bleeding and af was due yesterday.. FX this is my little fighting sticky bean xx

your temps still look excellent.. and 10dpo a lot of people don't get pos tests.. try again tomorrow.. what tests are you using? maybe they are not sensitive enough FX you get bfp soon xx

so you use laptop/pc or mobile BM??

Normally where you have the www.name of the site.com you can can tap on that till its lit up.. right hand click mouse scroll to copy then press right hand click mouse and down to paste in here.. or press ctrl and C at same time to copy and crtl and P to paste in here.. if its a mobile.. then im lost LOL I think you tap where the www. bit is and the tap in here and hold the tap and it may come up..maybe others that use mobiles can tell you x

Well.. after all that I found it hahaha

Here is the link people.. come have a giggle about ttc and tww https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-things-we-do-ttc-tww-come-join-share-us.html

Always on my phone.... Thanks Soanxious...

Yes please come have a laugh :) xo

I use FRER last time I got a dark line at 9dpo!! :shrug:

Glad u are doing well!!

Effin lol cutie!!! I haven't got any tests!! Haha, now that's torture :rofl:

WAS gunna wait til 26th day after af is due... Rethinking that pee date right now! Hehe

Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is well!!!! I sitting here at work trying to figure out why am I still spotting. It's not enough to wear a panty liner but it's there when I wipe. Never had this before. Any suggestions?

BM - I can't wait to go onto that thread. LOL

Soanxious - How are you feeling today. I think this is your cycle when is your doctors appointment?

WAS gunna wait til 26th day after af is due... Rethinking that pee date right now! Hehe

Well I'm testing around the 23rd or so if you need a waiting buddy!

Bright, where are you on your cycle (I wish there was an easier way to know) could it be IB?

Yes cutie lets both test on the 23rd that knocks 3days off for me :) I like it!!

Bright, once it gets some posts on it, it's going to be fantastic!
Could you be having IB?
I think I have implantation pains and pink cm from it..
Ooooo, I hope so!!

Just as BM is thinking about being sensible in walks Cutie.. like the naughty demon on the shoulder whispering.. go test.. go test.. go test... :rofl: I like ya style Cutie hahaha!! and like you said its your needs too she has to think off :haha:

Torture not having tests and wanting to though... I live a 1 mile radious with Tesco - Asda - Morrison - and 6 chemists.. and I drive so no chance of me not having one lol.

Brighteyze go join that page I put link up for... I just posted :haha:

Im not sure about why you maybe spotting.. have you had blood tests and maybe the 21 blood test to check everything is all balanced hormones wise???

I have a dr's appt Next Thursday 22nd... im hoping this one is my bring home baby.. and I can walk into the dr's room with a smile on my face and tell her the good news.. then if that's all good I can ring up EPAU next thursday to book in for a 6 week scan the following week.. im praying hard this is the one x

Cutieq and BM - it's not implantation because I am on CD8. I wish... Anywho, yes you two test on the 23rd because it's my birthday and It would be a great birthday gift if one of you or both of you get BFPs!!! Sorry for the pressure...lol:thumbup:

Soanxious - I haven't had that test. So I just ask the Dr. for a 21test? I am praying this is it for you. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hi, new here, could use some support and new friends.

Found out I was pregnant at the beginning of April. My boyfriend and I were not ttc and it was really scary and emotional and unexpected.

Miscarried at the end of April. At first...and I know this sounds horrible...but I thought, "Ok, this was meant to be. This will give me time to address some of the things I was freaking out about, and I can try again when things are in a better place."

And then...what ended up as innocent googling...has turned into a full blown obsession with conceiving before my next period. I didn't even know that was possible...but now, it's all I can think about! I am literally being consumed with this pursuit. My MC was about 18 days ago...so I have a lot of days ahead of me before I can start looking for AF and I feel like each one is going to drag by. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Is this my way of dealing with/avoiding the grief? Has anyone else ever felt this way?

21 test is the day 21 after AF to test you are ov etc.. and they will most prob run other tests same time.. have you been to dr about ttc previously? what about meds? Soy Isoflavones are supposed to be excellent too.. you take on CD 3-7 Only... read up on them, google Soy Isoflavones ttc.

FX they manage to get you to bfp x

Soanxious - I did go to a FD and the day after DH gave sperm sample I found out I was pregnant. He followed me for a little while then I went back to my regular GYN/OB. I think I may call him back up and make another appointment after the cruise just to see what maybe going on. I am going to look up the Soy Isoflavones too for the next cycle if we decide to try before fall but I also think I am going to try softcups this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->