• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Hey it should be fine... its working all the time for women with no male partners.. just make sure you use the conceive plus or preeseed etc... and a bit of TMI in spoiler

Apparently a woman having an orgasm AFTER sperm is inside helps contract it upwards..so maybe try that?

Just slipped that in there in case you didnt want to read it.. but we are all sexually active women here so it should be fine :rofl:

Soanxious - Thank you! I did quite a bit of research last night and found out that your spoiler is true also they recommended preseed or conceive plus. I am a little confused at to rather I should apply vaginally first before insemination or should I allow him to apply once speculum is in. I guess I need to research a little more or ask some of the women that question. I found out alot on YouTube too!

Good luck brighteyesz if you decide to do it

I would put some inside you first.. so its nice and wet ready to receive the :spermy: then if you are using your softcup put a half teasopoon in the softcup with :spermy: to give them extra lubrication to swim.. as during :sex: your bodies make up lots of juices with excitement that help :spermy: so if that is not taking place then the preseed/conceive plus is excellent.. then I would do what I said in the spoiler whilst cushion under bottom and then hopefully lay there all night or if in daytime at least 30 mins....

:)

Women get BFP all the time this way.. especially woman going it alone that have :spermy: donations :D

Good luck hunny xx

Soanxious - thank you and will be trying all of that. You chart is looking good.

my progesterone came back 41 which is really good..

but im not pregnant :(

I done a frer smu and its 100% negative.

12dpo

Soanxious - Sorry to hear about the BFN:hugs:. That temp rise today made me think of the possibility.

Brace yourself for a bunch of random questions ... What does ovulation feel like? I hear women say they can feel it. Last night i felt flutters on my right side. Today I have a constant nagging pain on the lower left. Lower back and side on the left. According to my digital OPK, I have ovulated yet so what could I be feeling? Think it's related?

i'm sorry so anxious. I got a BFN on the IUI yesterday. It was devastating!

Brace yourself for a bunch of random questions ... What does ovulation feel like? I hear women say they can feel it. Last night i felt flutters on my right side. Today I have a constant nagging pain on the lower left. Lower back and side on the left. According to my digital OPK, I have ovulated yet so what could I be feeling? Think it's related?

I only tend to feel my left ovary ov... it has a HOT piercing sensation.. then a sharp sensation.. and sometimes I have felt a pop.. then I get a stabbing hot feeling for a day possibly day n half.. hope that helps. x

i'm sorry so anxious. I got a BFN on the IUI yesterday. It was devastating!

Oh im so sorry you got negative too :hugs: x

I only feel my left as well. For me it's a stabbing sensation. I got it a few days before O last cycle.

Interesting. Well it's definitely on the left. Not stabbing but more sore. I'm about to O so that has to be it.

Hows all the ladies going?

AFM: yesterday at 6dpo I had a bleed that lasted only for a few hours, it was red and had small clots accompanied by mild to moderate cramps on right side only. I feel heaviness in my uterus and it stopped. it's lunch time here and I have spotting again but it's dark red. Would like know what anyone thinks??

Fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding. I'm pretty much waiting for AF to show and making a plan of attack for next cycle

I'm prepared for a bfn but be over the moon to get a BFP of corse... Just a little worried about what my body is doin that's all :).

Planing anything different for upcoming cycle button?

I think I'm going to try epo and raspberry leaf tea pre o. I'm going to remember to take my omega 3 and try pineapple core 1dpo- 5dpo. Still going with OPKs, conceive plus and SMEP but probably going to be a bit more relaxed about temping as I know when I've ovulated anyway because of the spotting I get. I would stop it completely but OH finds it really interesting!

That's great that OH is interested :) that's a lot to cover isn't it, with all that's supposed to assist us in getting our rainbow it's got me buggered how I ever managed to fall pregnant with my babies!! I'm glad I have the support of my DH ;).

Oh how I wish I could click my fingers and fall pregnant and switch a switch for each and every lady on here TTC!! I have everything crossed that we all get our BFP's really really soon!!

What is the pineapple core actually to help with?

I know, I didn't do any of this to get DS. I think pineapple core is supposed to help with implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->