Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

I'm finding it interesting looking at the things you all do to conceive... I've never tried any of it but maybe I will in the future! See how it goes first. At the moment waiting for post-labour bleeding to stop so I can get my AF!!!

Im CD4 today.. so yesterday and to CD7 I am taking Soy Iso.. along with my normal Q10 - B-compound - Prenatels - Folic acid 5mg - omega 3 - D3 and will be taking pineapple and core 1-5dpo and using Conceive plus and my mooncup like I did for my 2 previous pregnancies.

I rattle when I walk.. :rofl:

Haha well I'm taking prenatals and folic acid 5mg but I don't think that helps you conceive?

Well there is nothing much more that can help.. I also take omega 3.. maybe you can take that too?

AF showed this morning. I'm going to be starting omega 3, epo and raspberry leaf tea today I think, or do I wait until after AF to start raspberry leaf tea?

I have heard you take raspberry leaf tea at the end of your period through to ovulation.. not used it myself though.. but not to use it after ovulation..

Hope it works for you :)

I have been thinking that all of what each woman has tried as assist in falling pregnant is amazing...... BUT explain to me how a drunken one night stand, drug addicts, people with bad diets and the list goes on can fall pregnant without any worries yet we are still waiting to carry our rainbows??

I beleive it's because they are relaxed!! Wrong as all the above is is they all have in common one thing, they are RELAXED!

How do we do what we know now and go back to being calm and relaxed about conceiving?

My idea is that we know more than basics :haha: anyhow af mid cycle O and when we think it's time to test .... Test. Without the help of FF, Ovia pregnancy countdown and all other O apps disigned to help with conceiving.

So I'm going to live breathe eat sleep RELAXATION!!

Can't hurt we try everything else :rofl:

BM your right... my Dr said the same to me today its in my journal...

I wish I could :rofl:

I am trying!!!

but these drug addicts and alcoholics that get pregnant risk the babies health so think I will lay off the heroin and Vodka this cycle and see if a hot chocolate and an odd glass of wine helps me to relax :rofl:

Hello ladies,

BM & Soanxious - you are so funny!! DH and I was just talking about how women who don't want or don't care about having babies get pregnant so easily but the ones that want them have a hard time. Our minds must be in the same place these days!! LOL

I think when we get to this stage its hard to switch off and become relaxed again... we have overstepped the mark :rofl:

I've started body balance classes today to try and relax and I've dug out a relaxation cd I bought ages ago and I'm going to try and use it everyday as well as doing my yoga DVD I bought ages ago. I'm also going to do more painting and drawing. All in the name of reducing stress.

I've also given my tests to DH and won't test before AF due date.

Button your so focused this cycle.. I hope you are able to de stress a little..

I am stripping a black dressing table and doing it up shabby chic style.. im thinking of this kind of thing.. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...CsmsPMG_gYAH&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=635

So that should de stress me and help me relax :D

I will take before during and after pics and post them on my journal when I have done it :D.... may take a while as I want to find a nice paper.. and will have to shop around..

I've started becoming obsessed with flowers and planting. Relaxes me and teaches me patience!

I have a pretty bad diet to be fair. :blush: Ever since my loss I just DON'T CARE. But OH is trying to get me to eat properly again... good luck. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->