Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

So anxious, I see the line, don't give up hope yet. I know it must be driving you insane, but see what happens, fingers crossed tomorrow will bring darker lines xxx

Sis4Us, is that you're EWCM, that's the good stuff, means you're fertile and will help the spermies swim!!! Get b'ding! Xx

Hi to all of you :)

I came into this thread when it was first set up but I've been quiet ever since because I thought I had completed my MC after two days of little to no bleeding and I was waiting for AF to return to try again. Turns out I hadn't passed everything, the bleeding started back up and so I had a D&C this morning after 19 days of bleeding - longest 2/3weeks of my life but i'm relieved it's over now and I can try again.

I wasn't told I had to wait until AF but I've read on here in other threads that people have been told to wait at least one cycle. I was planning to wait when I read that others were but don't know if I can lol, I just want to get straight on down BD'ing hehe but i'm also scared it will happen again if I don't wait..

I really want my BFP soon! (something we all want, I know lol) - just been reading through all of the posts since I last checked in, no BFP's yet (unless I missed?) but it will happen soon I just know it *excited for all of us* :)

Soanxious, I can see that line on your most recent test, FX for you it's a BFP! xx

Thanks Amy, sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs: Hope you manage to get a BFP and sticky bean very soon xx

Sorry for your loss Amy xx
soanxious, i can see your line, i hope it gets darker tomorrow xx

It's way too light I think for 12dpo though.. I am not testing anymore :( I will just wait to see what happens. In fact if this one does not make it, I may not do another test and only find out one day that im pregnant when I get fat! :) x

Thank you both! And sorry to see you guys have been in the same situation x

If this one does not make it, I may not do another test and only find out one day that im pregnant when I get fat! :) x

Oooh I like the idea Soanxious, don't think I myself will be able to resist the temptation it's something I want so much hehe.. Although it would be a lovely surprise! :)

It's way too light I think for 12dpo though.. I am not testing anymore :( I will just wait to see what happens. In fact if this one does not make it, I may not do another test and only find out one day that im pregnant when I get fat! :) x

Soanxious I said the same. I'm like after this time I will poas when I feel the baby kick! I've already talked myself out of testing early. I wanna see BFP or AF. Nothing in between!

I didn't want to test so soon this cycle..but gave in and I wish I didn't... wish I had waited until weekend x Hope you can hold out for as long as possible. :D x

AF got me this morning. At least I didn't have to wait too long after the mc. Gonna start SMEP this cycle.

Hopefully your womb is nice and prepared ready for a new baby.. May should hopefully bring a :bfp: Button xx

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling quite positive. It came back quickly and we're ready to TTC again.

Hey Button#, do you mind me asking how long it took for AF to re-appear after your MC? x

Sorry AF got you button, but there's joy to be had in get AF back after a MC. Mine was 9 days late and my MC and the wait was horrible.

Amy - it was CD29 from when the bleeding and cramping started or CD25 from when I passed the sac. My cycles pre mc were 30 days.

Hi ladies, hope you are all good!

xAmy, it was cd33 since my ERPC until I got my period, I was 10+4, hope you get AF soon so you can get back to TTC. Fingers crossed for you x

So, my update is that I normally have a 33 day cycle and ovulate anywhere from cd17-19. The cycle after my mmc I ovulated on day 13 which was unusual, last month was day 17 (back to normal) So was expecting 17/18 this month, anyway, last night, cd12 I noticed EWCM but negative opk, before I went to bed, got hubby up to BD, he he! Then today cd13 got a negative opk at 11am, did another at 5, positive and smiley face on the digi one. Just goes to show how crazy our bodies can be! Don't be fooled by your cycle ladies! Xx

Excellent Supersmiler.. you must of caught that egg!! I will keep using my mooncup and conceive plus as it helps when you're not too sure when you ov :D FX x

Thanks Soanxious, fingers crossed!!!

The other thing i noticed is that I bought some cheapy opks from Wilkos this time as I LOVE poas, I also have my usual ones and then I confirm with a clear blue digi for that smiley face, anyway, when I tested today both times, I used all 3, I knew I was likely to be ov because of the EWCM, but when I got the positive digi the cheapy opk didn't show a positive, just goes to show, if I'd only been using those cheap wilko ones I'd have missed it completely! Tried to upload a pic, but can't do it from my phone. Was a real surprise though, am not going to bother using those ones again if I can't trust them, it's a shame as they were so much cheaper than the usual ones.

Here is a pic, the top one is the cheapy. The test line is supposed to be "equal or darker", well if I'd have only done that there's no way I'd have thought it was a positive opk!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member