Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Here is a pic, the top one is the cheapy. The test line is supposed to be "equal or darker", well if I'd have only done that there's no way I'd have thought it was a positive opk!

OMG you're so right you would not of realised you had OV if you had stuck to cheapies, I use saliva microscope, charting,CM, and I have managed to get pos on my cheap ov tests and got pregnant...I just can't keep them :( they keep ending in Chemicals :( x

That is crazy insane, makes me wonder how many of mine have been wrong!

I know, crazy! If this cycle doesn't work am going to start temping. Well, fingers crossed we will get those sticky, sticky beans ladies! All we have left is hope, so let's be hopeful, whoop whoop! Bring on the BFP's for us all x

Yup let's hope we're all off to first tri this month.

Im so happy for one of the girls in another room.. she has just got a BFP and is due same time I would be if this one stuck.. but think mine is a chemical girls.. so fed up :cry: this will be 4th since oct :( x

I think I might have my bfp. Got a faint pink line this morning.

Soanxious - sorry you're having such a rough time, fingers crossed you're wrong and this turns out to be your rainbow.

Darkriver - congratulations! Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean.

Just took an early test and faint line on there too. But its not thick should I be worried?

Soanxious - praying that its not a chemical. Do you know the reason why you are having chemicals. After my chemical last week, my GP decided to send me to a ob/gyn for testing to see why its not sticking. Hope we both get sticky babies. I am frustrated as well and sometimes wonder if it will happen or not.

Hi Nikki, just had my 4th Cehmical, temp drop and now :bfn: :cry: xx

They sent me to ob and she said it's just bad luck... as I have had 3 babies earlier in life it cant be anything to do with my body attacking them but was going to test me as long as I didnt get pregnant this cycle as you need so many weeks being pregnant free from having tests done to see if I needed to take aspirin, but I already started taking aspirin so now It can't be that, she does not think it can be anything else and as I am 41 she does not seem to want to do any other tests either :( x

Congrats dark river.

Out of curiosity, what kind of tests can they run? I've only had one CP so I don't feel like my doc would so much, but I'm curious what they test for.

10dpo today. Ready to see what next week holds, but I have no urge to test. Already pushing back my test date to avoid heartbreak. I'm normally a pretty positive patty but this cycle seems too regular. Sore boobs and back pains can always just be AF.

They test to see if your body makes blood clots that can cause the fetus problems implanting or if your body is attacking it etc. If you have not had children they run tons of tests, like chromosomes with mum n dad etc but as im old my ob does not seem to want to run any tests apart from some kind of one that would only be positive if I had never had kids as it can't happen just later in life... she thinks it may just be bad luck..

OH is happy to keep trying as long as I want to so thats the main thing. x

Don't forget most women suffer a chemical at some point but apparently its not normal to have more than 3 one after another like me :( x

I would try and hold out for as long as you can hun.. I wont ever test early again.. it hurts too much x

Got it. Thanks!

May will be one year since AF returned after Depo. If I have no luck by June, I'm going to ask my doc to check me and hubby out.

After being 9 days late last cycle (after MC) and as much as 5 days a previous cycle (used epo) I have a decent control over testing.

I'm a digital test feen and those are too pricey for me to poas too soon. I used internet cheapies once and the line spotting drove me bananas!

Huge congrats dark river, exciting times!!!!!

So sorry Soanxious, I can't even imagine how hard it must be having your hopes dashed like that, fingers crossed next month brings a sticky bean for you. It's so sad how innocent we once were, before we entered the world of miscarriages and chemical pregnancies, when we tested on the day we were late and we're thrilled to see a BFP and think that everything would be all ok. I guess it just makes the rainbow ones that extra bit special.

Cutieq, well done for staying strong, good luck when you do test, fx for you xxx

I know that feeling ALL to well FX u make it past AF date!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->