Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Darkriver hope your lines get darker. Maybe you just need a few more days for hcg to build up. Good Luck!!

The witch got me :(. I was cramping last night so I knew she was coming.

Hate that darkriver. AF is due for me today and I'm starting to cramp a bit so I think she's coming :( I had high hopes this cycle for my BFP. I wanted to tell my hubby on his birthday. I guess now I just wait for her to show up

So sorry darkriver x

Hoping AF stays away for you cutieq x

Happy Easter everyone, this is the month of new beginnings, bring on the BFP's for us all. Hope you are all well and full of chocolate x

Cutie do you usually cramp before AF?
I don't so last cycle when I starting getting cramps, I knew something was up.
FXed that its implantation cramping.

How are you feeling soanxious?

Cutie do you usually cramp before AF?
I don't so last cycle when I starting getting cramps, I knew something was up.
FXed that its implantation cramping.

How are you feeling soanxious?

minutes after saying I'm not gonna test, I get light-headed in Walmart so I pick up the test.

I attached for kicks, but there's nothing there. I normally get cramps, but it normally lasts all day and then AF shows. These cramps are on and off, so it seems a wee bit different. We shall see! this was evening urine and I've had a lot of water today, so I'm slightly hopeful. On the opposite, I feel like I should have some sort of line by now, even if it's faint.

Attachments

• image-2.png.jpg
    image-2.png.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 10
I can hardly ever see lines on blue dye tests when I'm on my phone. Good luck though. Hope AF stays away.

Nikki, I am ok thanks, I have been decorating my livingroom all weekend so not had time to dwell on mc, now OH is back in work and im left alone it started to get sad, but I have to believe this happened because something was wrong, but its my 4th chemical now but I am still hoping for a miracle xx

Cutie you tested!! I can never tell with those blue tests, I only test with pinks. Cant you get pink ones? frer? x Plus this was evening test.. get a pink one and save FMU :) x Good luck!! x

Keeping busy does keep your mind off things. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon soanxious.

Cutie - how long is your luteal phase usually?

Last cycle when I had my chemical, I thought my frer tests were faulty so had called to complain..today in the mail I got a 3 pack of frers as a compensation. will definitely come in handy :)

Nikki its sad getting a positive then nothing isnt it :( you feel high...then the low hits you :( xx

how good is that getting freebies? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"