Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Glad this is a vent cry thread. Bfn this morning on a digital. Giving up hope for this cycle. Hoping AF shows up soon. I'm kinda upset with myself for testing :( getting AF is a much easier way for me to accept I'm not pregnant compared to seeing those words. However, it is somewhat relieving to know I can stop hoping and just wait for AF. We'll get there ladies and Fx for those stil waiting to find out this cycle!

Cutie :hugs: im so sorry hun, maybe the blue dye is naff and digitals need a very strong test to show up.. wait a few more days and if AF still not shown then test again? Either way I hope you have your answer soon x

Cutie :hugs: im so sorry hun, maybe the blue dye is naff and digitals need a very strong test to show up.. wait a few more days and if AF still not shown then test again? Either way I hope you have your answer soon x

Maybe. Anything's possible. I was 9 days late last cycle after my chemical so I'm just gonna let nature take its course. I can't see another not pregnant on a test :(

Aww hun.. :hugs: xx

I have just been reading up in other threads and came across this... N-Acetyl cysteine its supposed to work wonders so I have just ordered some xx

My friend just texted me her bold BFP. Off bc for one month and doesn't even want to be pregnant. Insert vent and cry here :(

We have been TTC for a few months now. I had a mc last month and so i'm waiting for another BFP. I get so upset when I see my friends are pregnant or women that are pregnant at the store. I just want a baby so bad. I know that my time is going to come. TTC baby #1

Maybe. Anything's possible. I was 9 days late last cycle after my chemical so I'm just gonna let nature take its course. I can't see another not pregnant on a test :(

I hear ya I hate when AF visits or when I see that BFN....

I think what bothers me is me and my sister all got pregnant at the same time. My ls had to have an abortion on medical grounds, I had a mc and my older sister who already struggles with the boys she has is pregnant again. My mum told me she is having another boy and I feel like its a twist in the gut. Now I have to wait six months until we are ready for baby 2 and it really hurts.

Oh nooooo cutie... I would feel sick to the stomach and so angry..why come off bc if she does not want a baby? Does she know you ttc? thats so cruel of her if she does. x

Oh thats so sad Darkriver :( :hugs: why do you have to wait 6 months? x

Oh nooooo cutie... I would feel sick to the stomach and so angry..why come off bc if she does not want a baby? Does she know you ttc? thats so cruel of her if she does. x

Oh thats so sad Darkriver :( :hugs: why do you have to wait 6 months? x

She actually got off thinking that she would track and chart and just not have sex when she was fertile. She wanted to get the bc out of her system so she wouldn't have trouble when she is ready. She knows I'm ttc but knows nothing about how long, the mc, etc. it does hurt a lot, mainly because of her reaction to it..ex) praying the test is wrong or that her period comes on. Total slap in the face - not intentional but still knowing what we go through on these threads it's sickening to hear someone think like that.

Darkriver, I feel your pain.

soanxious - I agree chemicals are like a slap in the face. It gives such a high when you see 2 lines and then next day its all gone. Even if you are pregnant for just one, in that one day you have dreamt about a lot of things like whether its a girl or boy or how you are going to announce it to everyone etc.

Cutie - some people have it so easy don't they? Life is cruel..it takes away from ones that really want and appreciate it and gives it to the ones that don't care. :Hugs:. I hope you feel better soon.

AF came this morning. Back to cd1 for another try!

My friends comments are annoying but now that AF is here it doesn't hurt as bad because I know I get my chance again! I really wouldn't trade places with her right now. I can't imagine not wanting one and finding out you're pregnant.

Testing OPK and using preseed this cycle.

As always thanks for your support and hugs ladies.

Your just a few days behind me again Cutie :hugs: WE WILL get our SHBFP's soon xx

Im using opk,saliva microscope, conceive plus and mooncup same as last cycle. xx

Hi ladies I'm in, waiting for a bfp!

We doin out in early February that we were pregnant, with a mixed family of 5 babies already we had decided we wanted to enjoy a bundle of joy that shared both of us. We started trying in June 2012 and got our bfp in February this year... We were so excited. After 10 yes 10 hpt' see made an appointment with the Dr. We were about 5 weeks he said and told us that we would wait til mid march for first bloods and scan. Walking out of his office with my head held high and my hand being held by the most wonderful man in the world I thought... What else could I want!?

So the weeks past and we went for our scan so very excited and waiting to see our baby's heart beating away only to see an empty sac that measured only 5w6d, we were heart broken. The Dr said I must of given him the wrong date from my LMP, I did not!
So we had waited a week and then I began to bleed with no pain and he put me on bed rest. We went in for a scan a week after the nleeding had started and my uterus was back to normal as though our baby was never there. Dr said over a phone call that I need not see him as scan shows that there's nothing left so thank you see you soon. No appointment for checkup nothing.

It's now been 4 weeks and 1 day today and we have been ttc from the moment the bleeding stopped. Which was April 1st. I'm waiting on the visit from af but hoping no to get it :). We have been busy in trying and hope that the "super fertile after a loss" applies to us and we caught the egg this first time.

I'm truly sorry for all of you who have had to experience the loss of a baby.
Sticky baby dust to us all!!

Thank you for the chance to share my story and make friends what a wonderful forum this is :hugs:

Always hopeful xo

Welcome bush mamma, I hope you were lucky this cycle and sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sorry cutie but good luck in your new cycle xx

Welcome Blushmumma! Sorry for your lost praying for a BFP in the future!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->