Ready to take on the world!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

I'm sure most of you will know from previous rants that I had this problem friend, well last night it finally came to blows and she's outta here! So now i'm ready to take on the world.

Everything and everyone in my life now has a purpose and means the world to me no more crappers taking up space hehe.

i'm on CD8 today and CBFM has said high for 2 days now so i'm ready to catch this egg.

No more :cry: over stupid little girls that do nothing but upset me they're not worth it

Now is my time for my :bfp: and i'm only sharing my happiness with important people in my life (like you girls) :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! well done you.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Atta Girl!!! :happydance: Love ya hun!! Now btw...I read last night that you shouldn't test with opk's until at least 3 days past your last dose of Clomid as it can give you false positives. Just want to try to help keep you from getting confused later and feeling messed up or like you missed your actual O date or something. Good luck this month and BFP's for both of us!!! (and everyone else who was BFN last cycle too!) :hugs:

thanks chick, i'm on the clearblue trial so i have do as the monitor tells me at the moment and send off pee samples everyday haha.
I know last month i started getting high readings from cd8 so we'll see how it goes. I'm monitoring everything now so fingers crossed i'll pin point O as soon as it's happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->