Really Vivid BFP Dream

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Last night i had a dream that i got a BFP. It was so clear that i remember every single bit of it.

I was in a bathroom and had just done a boots hpt that came up faintly positive, i then did the other one from the pack and it came up really positive. Then i did what i guess would be a Clearblue conception indicator digi. But (this is where it gets a little dream surreal) instead of having the number of weeks it just had a due date. Which was the 20th April. There was no year.

I'm writing this down because i want to see if it turns out to mean anything in the future. I would be so freaked if it ever actually happened. I'm pretty sad so i worked out 40 weeks back from the due date, it'd give me a lmp date of 28th july next year, conception date of 11th aug.

Do you guys think i'm crazy for thinking this could be a sign/mean something?
xx

Could be a sign hun.
To be fair I keep having alot of vivid dreams of having twins, a boy and a girl. And when I was pregnant, before I found out I kept having dreams about being pregnant. Idk how dreams work lol but sometimes they tend to come true :D xxx

you never know could be a sign i hope so 4 u xx

i dont think ur crazy i had a dream exactly like tht the night before i got my bfp that is one of the reasons i went and got a test ddnt have a late period or anything because they were all messed up from miscarriage and cyst on my ovary so ddnt no when id be due on

Wow, glad to know i'm not just a looney toon :)

That's really cool how two of you had dreams you were preg the day before you found out! xx

Hi Katy. I too have been having a few baby related dreams, but actual baby not bfp. The weirdest one was where I had a newborn (literally) but it was my friend's! I think it's natural when something's on your mind to have dreams about it hun. Try (I know it's hard) to make the most of it being just the two of you and the time will pass quicky enough. :hugs:

I had a lot of pregnant dreams before I got my bfp... Like, literally in the two weeks before I found out I was pregnant I was dreaming about it all the time. Thought nothing of it because I was on the pill so "I couldn't possibly be pregnant" :dohh: lol

Maybe your body's way of telling you something? ;)

I keep having dreams like this. I dont think im pregnant but its more that my dreams are reflecting what im thinking about.

However, id say the specifics of the date are really interesting. Fingers crossed hun!

That would be awesome if that came true! I guess dreams is how we get De Ja Vu where something happens and we can swear we've already done it before so it could very possibly happen! Good luck. :hugs:

On the topic of baby dreams, I had a really weird one last night. I was on the computer, and I gave birth to a baby girl that was about the size of a cell phone. I made a little bed for her and put her in it, but just left it on my computer desk. Later in the dream, I gave birth to baby boy, and did the exact same thing. o_O

On the topic of baby dreams, I had a really weird one last night. I was on the computer, and I gave birth to a baby girl that was about the size of a cell phone. I made a little bed for her and put her in it, but just left it on my computer desk. Later in the dream, I gave birth to baby boy, and did the exact same thing. o_O

That is very odd...I wonder why you left them on the computer desk??!! :rofl:

I'd like to know that as well! It was too weird.

I had a lot of pregnant dreams before I got my bfp... Like, literally in the two weeks before I found out I was pregnant I was dreaming about it all the time. Thought nothing of it because I was on the pill so "I couldn't possibly be pregnant" :dohh: lol

Maybe your body's way of telling you something? ;)

Lol, i wish that were the case. It's so cool the amount of you who dreamt it before you got your bfps though.

Cleckner- Yeah i get deja vu all the time so i completely believe in that. It creeps me out sometimes, i get it so strong that i can predict what someone will say next with complete accuracy.

Nik- That's a really weird dream!

Hey katy I found these on the msn astrology dream dictionary thing lol..
Pregnant/Pregnancy
1. New life; creativity; new enterprises.
2. Revelation and inspiration;
3. The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring.

Baby
1. A new world, a new life, promising new enterprises.
2. Youth, innocence.
3. An upcoming birth in the dreamer's immediate circle.

Apparenty that's what it means? I WONDER WHO IS PREGNANT IN MY FAMILY!

How interesting.

I wonder if the date in my dream has any significance or not xx

3. The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring.
April is spring ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->