Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

ahh im eating so much right now, its madness, im quite a picky eater can go whole day without eating, but lately im just eating eating and when im not eating im thinkin about what my next meal will be.

does anyone no what happens at the first docs app, ive heard so many conflictin stories, so really unsure whats going to happen tomo.

Ooo I've also been so hungry. I just ate a huge salad and I'm so hungry again. I just went grocery shopping so now I actually have food to eat! I have my first apt on Wednesday and OH said he would go with me :). Looks like a lot of us have the same due date of the 25!! Yay!

I've also been getting headaches everyday. And I've been working long shifts we have to work 10 hours at least and I'm always on my feet so I've been tired from that. Ohhh yeah and pregnancy brain. I'm such a space cadet haha. So silly!

Hello :) I'm Sarah my last AF 7th may I took the test on 6th June and it said (clearblue) that I was 3+ weeks pg got my first appt next Monday at the doc so I guess I might learn more there. Me and my boyfriend who is 30 are both over the moon this is our first baby. I am nervous but excited especially as I recently had a scare of abnormal cells after a smear and lletz treatment which is one of the things I will be asking my gp incase I need a little stitch or something as I dont know if the cervix might be a little weaker because of it. I got the all clear after my most recent follow up smear and now this so thrilled :) xxx

Hi ladies -
I found out about about 10 days ago - took a home test because I thought I might be. It's hard for me to tell how far along tho since my LMP was May 8 but looking back about 8 months, my cycles have ranged from 27 to 39 days! I'm guessing I'm about 6 weeks along, due around Feb 17 or so...

It was a total surprise - just got married may 15 and wanted to have some time to ourselves, guess it'll be about 9 months to ourselves! Hopefully since...

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms which is making me NERVOUS!!!
I'm usually a big eater, but average weight (133lbs/60.3kg). I was ridiculously hungry for about 3 weeks up until yesterday - i could eat large meals and be hungry 30 minutes later - but haven't gained an ounce.

Besides being hungry, a missed period, some slight morning sickness (only before I eat breakfast) and a mysterious lack of desire for coffee (used to have about 40oz every morning - damn you, Starbucks!:coffee:), I've not had any other symptoms.

Could there be something wrong with me or am I being paranoid? I was really looking forward to some bigger boobs, I won't lie.:happydance:

I really don't think you should worry too much easier said than done though I know I have slightly bigger and tender boobs but they aren't my biggest symptom that's defo the nausea! Congratulations x

Hi girls,

This is my third pregnancy, the previous 2 ended in MC. I am 40 and obviously worried that this bean might not stick either. I do believe that what will be will be, and I hope that this is 3rd time lucky for us.

Will be nice to see how we all get along with our pregnancies.

Good luck to everyone here.

Hi girls,

This is my third pregnancy, the previous 2 ended in MC. I am 40 and obviously worried that this bean might not stick either. I do believe that what will be will be, and I hope that this is 3rd time lucky for us.

Will be nice to see how we all get along with our pregnancies.

Good luck to everyone here.

Good Luck, Rocky. My thoughts are with you.:hugs:

Hi Ladies and congats. I found out on Friday I was preg after trying for two cycles it came as a shock as I was useing OPK and I didnt get a pos this month LOL now I no why I must of O early. So I am 3weeks and 6day and my due date is Feb 27th but I would like it on the leap day the 29th feb as that would be nice. I am 26 and a work aholik witch has to change now. I am not realy feeling much no signs or symptoms. I just feel blowted. I dont no if thats a good thing as it is my first but my sis says as long as there is no blood then I am fine. I cant wait to go to the doc's tomorrow and get a all ok and well.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1306126800z8z1308373200z0.png

Beca,
I thought that I was O, even got a Peak on my CBFM the last few days. But I obviously had implantation bleeding, and thought it was my period. So, on Friday when I had heavy boobs while running, I thought it was very weird, and had a gut feeling to do preg test. And it was positive. The funny thing is i still get a positive on OPK, CBFM and even on myn fertility microscope full ferns and STILL get a positive preg result. But I have googled all this and it seems it's possible to get positives on all these tests, and be preggers.

All very weird. Going to try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow to confirm.

Sarah-Congrats sarah! Let us know what they say!
I don't have my first apointment till 6 june! When I'm 9 weeks!

Paddling- peoples symptom vary . I had realy sore nipples when I first found out I worry coz they don't hurt anymore but its normal for it to come and go. I'm the oppositie my boobs r already huge!! I don't mind if they don't grow to much!

Rocky- so sory for ur losses I really hope this baby sticks!

Becka- congrats! I'm bloated too and so much gas!

I'm not sure about preg tests.

And am I the only one that didn't get implantation bleeding?

And how many weeks did you get the bleed I don't get the Dpo as I don't know when I ovd

Tinks - oops didn't see your message there I'm vieiwng on my phone so may miss something!

And I can't try new things while I'm pregnant lol everything makes me feel eeww! Like I used to love plane chickpee hummus now I wanna throw up just thinking about it lol glad u had fun :)

I need a lot of luck and prayers I have my scan in the morning to check I havve no more internal bleeding near my ovaries and to check babys not ectopic so I hope we'll be able to see atleast the sac and hope its in the right place!! Have a great day tomorow ladies! And if I disapear for a few days its because my fones froze me out n won't let me reply to messages on here! :)

Hi ladies,
My last af : 11th of may
Estimated due date (I estimated myself to...) febuary 15th 2011? that needs to be confirmed tho- i am just guessing but because of the implanon I am not sure when i ovulated- they will prob change those dates when i have a scan..
How far gone am I: five weeks and 3days
How far when found out?: five weeks- I think..
Urine or blood test: urine test FR and digital one as well.. blood test tomorrow... so heres to hoping!
Symptoms at 3 weeks I almost passed out on the toilet- lol- tmi- my husband said, yep i think your pregnant, i remember you doing this with the boys- funny that i dont remember but then at this stage with them I was vomiting! I have also been very tired- felt like my period was coming with a vengance, back pain bloating, cramping and man was i hungry!
Was I ttc or was it a suprise: I was ttc after implanon removal, I only had the withdrawl af.. i think
Vitamines: I am on fefol and iron, will start taking a pregnancy multi now too.
OH: my husband is 27 years old.
Who have I told: my husband...
When will I tell others and how: We have decided not to tell anyone, lol, we are going to wait and see who figures it out first! (I love the thought of the 'please dont take this the wrong way but are you pregnant?.. hehe) I also dont want an excuse to sit around feeling sorry for myself in the first tri, I really want to overcome it this time and keep going on as normally as possibly. For my sake and my boys..
Worries: I am going to try to ignore my worries, Figure that there is no point, God knows what is going to happen.
Most excited: about being a mum again, seeing those gorgeous little hands and feet and experiencing the wonder of pregnancy all over again.
How is everyone going today?
ninnyone.

Aww congrats ninny! :) how old did you have your boys? And I've never heard someone almost passing out on the toilet lol and goodluck at ur apointment! :) what's fefol?

Hi!
I was 21 with my first, 22 with my second, and now i will be 25 with my third.. fingers crossed.. Yeah, I think it was my blood pressure- i normally have very low blood pressure so i get very light headed, I think i just got out of bed to quickly! lol fefol is a pregnancy tablet- i think thats its name.. it is iron and folic acid, I take vitamin c as well. what about you?
ninny

I'm just taking folic acid for the momment and when I see my midwive @ 9 weeks , I may need iron but they don't wanna give me iron yet so they can see if my blood level is dropping. You won't be able to tell if I take iron as it will go up artificicialy.

If your taking folic acid and the pregnancy tablet you should make your the preg tab doesn't already have folic acid in it , you don't want a double dosage :)

Hi ninny and welcome to our little group.

Youngwife - i did not have any implantation bleeding either so don't feel your the only one :)

On the vit's i made that mistake hehe, the dr gave me colic acid, and I took them in addition to my prenatals for a day till I realised I was getting. Double dose! Doh! ;)

How is everyone today? I am feeling a bit more tired today, and just don't feel like eating, which is very unlike me, may have a bit of a nap before DH gets home from work

Hi ninny and welcome to our little group.

Youngwife - i did not have any implantation bleeding either so don't feel your the only one :)

On the vit's i made that mistake hehe, the dr gave me colic acid, and I took them in addition to my prenatals for a day till I realised I was getting. Double dose! Doh! ;)

How is everyone today? I am feeling a bit more tired today, and just don't feel like eating, which is very unlike me, may have a bit of a nap before DH gets home from work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->