Recommend me a large lego set

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceejay123

For a boy :)

He has a few small sets but could do with a large one.. X

My son loves any of the lego city sets. He's getting a lot of it for christmas, went overboard and then my mum has also got him a lot. Depending how much you want to spend. Out tesco had a few reduced to £10-15 last week. The biggest we have got is the helicrane and the car transporter and then a lot of smaller sets

We've got my eldest the lego city Firestation fof his birthday x

I would look for something on offer as they are so expensive and always check the price against Amazon as they tend to price match, I got the city police station reduced on Smyths and there was a discount code when you spent over £50. I also know there is a code for £30 off £60 at very for new accounts this would make a set quite cheap. I also got the teenage mutant ninja turtles lair half price at boots. Argos 3 for 2 would be worth looking at too

Have a look on the Lego site and then try and source it elsewhere like Amazon - we really like this: https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Santa-s-Workshop-10245?fromListing=listing

DD is getting the Rapunzel tower as she only wants pink Lego she's decided.. joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"