Recommendation of when to test

raining- exactly.. at least if you get a BFN you at least know there is a huge outreach of girls from all over the world who are here to vitrual :hugs: and be more support than ever thought imaginable

That is so very very true! The thought of that is just soo awesome too!!! :hug:

and when we all get our BFP we will all be here to cheer and want to know all the details of your journey!! :dust:

excatly. I'm already driving my husband batty talking about some of the online girls as if I've known them forever lol.

FLArmyWife - still, thanks for taking the time to do that.

I agree - I'm grateful for the support of this community. It's a relief to be able to share and ask about things that I can't talk to anyone about in my day to day life.

lemon- always here for you

no one knows we are/have been trying so this is definitely a much needed outlet for me.

Jeeze. FF told me to wait 18dpo last cycle (My cycles run in the upper 30s usually) and there was no way at all I was ever going to do that..... I am surprised it goes even higher than that!

That was my first cycle with FF, and this cycle it's just used the last LP so it's a much more reasonable 11 days. :p

hello hello, i'm at 13dpo.......scared to test to see another bfn.........

im on clomid and had trigger shot, most ppl in my case will get bfp around 11-13dpo........donno what to do.......i've had zero symptoms too.........i think this wont be my month

Lemon- one of the lovely ladies here posted a link that kinda does just that

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

You're wonderful! Thank you! :hugs:

It was me who posted the link originally, I should be getting all the credit!! lol :haha: No actually what I wanted to say is be careful with the statistics on this. I don't know where they get the figures from but I am a bit suspicious. I went on looking at all the pictures of all the tests people had posted for various dpo. It seems some people didn't know what dpo was and thought it meant days past their expected period. So some people were posting a picture of a faint positive and saying they were 2dpo, but in fact they were 2 days late for their period!! :dohh: But anyway it's something to look at while we wait out the 2ww!!

It was me who posted the link originally, I should be getting all the credit!! lol :haha: No actually what I wanted to say is be careful with the statistics on this. I don't know where they get the figures from but I am a bit suspicious. I went on looking at all the pictures of all the tests people had posted for various dpo. It seems some people didn't know what dpo was and thought it meant days past their expected period. So some people were posting a picture of a faint positive and saying they were 2dpo, but in fact they were 2 days late for their period!! :dohh: But anyway it's something to look at while we wait out the 2ww!!

lol yes you should Nat... and :dohh: about ppl thinking it was days past AF

That was my first cycle with FF, and this cycle it's just used the last LP so it's a much more reasonable 11 days. :p

This is also my first cycle with FF. Even though I went back and input the 8 months worth of info I'd been tracking on my phone, I think it still might take a month for FF to really figure out what is going on.

hello hello, i'm at 13dpo.......scared to test to see another bfn.........

im on clomid and had trigger shot, most ppl in my case will get bfp around 11-13dpo........donno what to do.......i've had zero symptoms too.........i think this wont be my month

I also am on clomid and had trigger shot on Tuesday.
Even if you have zero systems there is still a chance! GL :dust:

Haha, than you, Natnee! :flower: That's interesting to know about those stats. Not something to live by, but an interesting read, regardless! What CD are you on right now? I'm on 18, with no symptoms to speak of. :)

Vera2015 - good luck! Fingers crossed for you. You're not alone, here.

AJCash, 18 dpo seems so long! I know its just over two weeks, but anything that extends the TWW is just unfair. Maybe we should make a 3WW group for those of us with longer cycles.

Do you like Fertility Friend? I've been using Ovia and I'm not sure what the differences in features are.

Happy Friday ladies. May we all have stress free days.

I'm on cd18, and I think 4 dpo. I got smiley on clearable on sunday and monday, so i think poss ov on Monday as had some little cramps. I don't temp so don't know for sure, but it would've been cd14 which is text book!!

Been getting little pinching sensations today just to one side, so not sure what that is. Also the odd tingling/ache in boobs. Will just have to wait and see!

Oh GL Nat! lemon and I are 1 day behind you.:dust: that the pinching is implanting

Good Luck you guys!!! Hoping for positive results for everyone!! :D

:( Boo

Well Monday I have blood work to check progesterone levels... the 31st I'll be 14dpo but idk if I can last that long. I'll probably test the 27th at 10dpo. And if I get a BFN then retest on the 31th or so if AF doesn't show up or feel like she's coming (she's not due to appear until the 2nd though)

:( Boo

Well Monday I have blood work to progesterone levels... the 31st I'll be 14dpo but idk if I can last that long. I'll probably test the 27th at 10dpo. And if I get a BFN then retest on the 31th or so if AF doesn't show up or feel like she's coming (she's not due to appear until the 2nd though)

Oh you got tons of time! Time is good and on your side. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you and looking forward to being updated!!

I am to the point now where I just want AF to get here Tuesday and be over so I can have a fresh new month to try again!!

yeah I'm only 4 days dpo. FF is telling me to wait until 19 dpo but that's not gonna happen..
Thanks!

I can understand that. you're in the mindset, "the sooner it gets here, the sooner it ends.. the sooner we get to try again!"

Oh my gosh didnt realize you were only 4 DPO!!! You have so much time!!! Lots of hope left!!! What are your symptoms like?

Yaaa that's definitely my mindset, I mean there still maybe some hope left for this month, but I dont think there is much of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->