Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

My 7th bfp here girls, hopefully I actually get a baby from this one! 4 weeks today, my fertility doc made me stop aspirin last week so he can do blood tests for RMC on 4 weeks, but I started taking it again when I got my bfp (3 days ago) Im impatiently waiting for my 6 week scan!!

Congratulations Lunabean. I'm hoping this is going to be your sticky baby xxx.

LeeC... I am a complete OPK divvy... but if you have tested BFN on a test then I don't see why it couldn't be an ovulation...

Our bodies do the oddest things so it wouldn't surprise me... and there was a definite line there!

Hey Lynn.... I just noticed you are in Maidenhead... that is so close to me... I am in Farnborough Hants!

Hey Lynn.... I just noticed you are in Maidenhead... that is so close to me... I am in Farnborough Hants!

Ooh! I'm in Burnham (next to Maidenhead) - what a small world!

Congrats Luna Bean - keeping everything crossed for you!

Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone had every come across this before.

I had my miscarriage last week, started most likely on Thurs, 19th (although had been spotting for a couple of days prior to this) bled heavily on Sunday & Monday, I put this down to taking 800mg progesterone, on top of m/c.

Yesterday I ordered some more ic opt's and took ov test about 3pm today and there is a line, is it possible to ov so quickly after m/c.

This may explain how last year I got positvive hpt about 2 weeks after one of my m/c's.

I am confused.com

I have posted a pic, do you think this could be my LH surge.

Thank you for any advice.

I hope all the BFP's are still doing well xxx.

Hi Lee. If you got a negative pg test then it is perfectly possible that you could ov again so soon. Your last miscarriage was quite eaarly so it might not have messed with your system too much. I think you may well ov in the next few days. Good luck!

Or am I thinking of Maidstone?..... hmmmm... no Maidstone is in Kent.... Maidenhead is the one near me.... Burnham...lemme see where that is... OOO you are close to Lambs!!!

We should have a get together!

We totally should! You could always come with on the next meet up of girls from my journal? We usually go to London as it is mutually convenient and have a nice lunch and a few drinks (not that you or I will be drinking this time!)

And may the non drinking thing stay with us a whole 9 months!!!

Sounds good to me... let me know when and I will be there with bells on!.....

Bells on what I don't know! LMAO

Yes, it is close

That's even closer.

Or am I thinking of Maidstone?..... hmmmm... no Maidstone is in Kent.... Maidenhead is the one near me.... Burnham...lemme see where that is... OOO you are close to Lambs!!!

Just what I was thinking

We totally should! You could always come with on the next meet up of girls from my journal? We usually go to London as it is mutually convenient and have a nice lunch and a few drinks (not that you or I will be drinking this time!)

Can I come too?

I now would like you to come dressed as a morris dancer!!

LMOA, have this pic in my head now of Deb dressed as a morris dancer :haha:

Of course you can Lynn! Although for all we know we might have unwittingly sat in the same hospital waiting area in Heatherwood or Wexham Park!

Hi All,

My acupuncturist sent me this the other day. I thought some of you might be interested. The attachements are a list of foods which can promote yin (represents the female as opposed to yang which is male), and help create healthy blood. These are, according to TCM, often reasons for miscarriages. Obviously some of the food is not suitable if you're already pregnant so adjust accordingly.

I'm not suggesting this is the be all and end all of all of our problems, but how can 61,000 chinese people be wrong?? Only teasing, but thought some of you might find it interesting. If not, please choose not to read it!

Attachments

• Foods for Blood Deficiency[1].pdf
    70.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Foods for Yin Deficiency[1].pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 11

Yes, it is close

That's even closer.

Just what I was thinking

Can I come too?

I now would like you to come dressed as a morris dancer!!

LMOA, have this pic in my head now of Deb dressed as a morris dancer :haha:

OOOOO my heavens I was just laughing hysterically and rocking to that..:haha:

Hubby may have me admitted to the Psych ward at this rate!:dohh:

Now ladies.. you should know better than to dare me to come as a Morris Dancer... cos you know I will!! and that would just be embarressing for all concerned now wouldn't it?? HAHHAHA:haha:

That would be worth a trip down south to see lol... x

thanks for all the replies about aspirin/spotting! I decided to stop taking my aspirin for 2 days to see if the spotting went away...it did...im going to start taking my aspirin again tonight though. Hopefully i won't get anymore spotting, it's worrying!

Pad i decided to work out how far along i am by just going from the day of my miscarriage, and i worked it out to be 6+5 today. So thats what im sticking with until i get a scan! Hope you're ok hun!

Me and the fiance booked a holiday today, we're going to Crete on Friday! I cannot wait, i so need a break!

Hope everyone is well, Luna congrats hun really hope this is your sticky one xxx

I am so irritated with my doctors. I am done seeing them. seriously. I should have listened to my native teacher, that western medicine is just not for me. other people it is fine.b ut they do not understand or want to understand my ways, or even help me out when I am pregnant. i am better off not going. :cry:

Lambs - Yes we could have sat in the same waiting area in Heatherwood, but I'v not yet been to Wexham Park, what's it like?

Deb - I want bells, sticks & ribbons, the whole works:haha:

MissMaternal - Glad the spotting has stoped. Enjoy your holiday.

9babiesgone - What's wrong huni?

MissM... of I went from my surgery date I would be 6w 5D and I know that isn't right... but like you say the scan will give us a better idea.... enjoy your holiday, but remember that when you are pregnant you burn easier.

Lynn you shall have the works! HAHAHAHA

Come on down Leec! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"