Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Padrat, I am devastated for you - really not the news you deserve. Thinking of you...

Coco and Davies I too have had the "nothing's wrong just keep trying" diagnosis. When I am feeling positive I just keep thinking that there is no reason why it won't work next time (and I really think that is the only way to deal with this). The docs have so far found nothing wrong with me, my hub or my babies therefore it absolutely has to work. Coco, my twins that I lost in August were boys too - I hope our four boys are causing mischief in heaven!

Mandy, I can't believe your news - amazing! 13 weeks, wow. You are my hero! And another lady out there reminding us that we can do this, we can get those precious babies to stick.

And Lee, already got a few girls (non-miscarriers) come along to support the Glasgow walk (one even mention doing some training!?!?!).

As for me, I'm CD 22 and desperately trying to distract myself from testing too early!

PS - I thought aspirin should only be taken after implantation? I plan to take it from CD26 (of a 28 day cycle).

Mandy hugh congrats on getting to 13 weeks

Padrat I am sorry for you and your husbands loss.

Good news for me have appt re ivf in. Final bloods and testing on 9th July and then 15th Aug get details of our protocol and will be ready to start first af after that.

My babys heart had stopped beating.

I think I am going to leave you all now, though I will probably sneak in every now and then to see you all.

My Husband has told me as we looked at our 6th Angel that he cannot do this anymore and the pain is too much.

I am in for surgery tomorrow.

May you all catch the luck I never had xx[/QUOTE
Padbrat., so very sorry to hear of your sad news.. a huge cyber hug honey... Take care tomorrow., be thinking of you.... Xxxxxxxx

Padbrat I'm so sorry Hun, my consultant said yesterday if you have seen a hb then it stops clexane is the best drug have you tried it? Will be thinking of you tommorow big virtual hug xx
Coco I'm gonna try clexane if not I'm gonna do private to! Thanks Claire I wad bit more positive today!! Congrats Mandy so nice to hear success story!! Xx

Padbrat, I'm sending all my love to you and your husband.
You are a strong couple and your husband is obviously a very caring man. You two will get through this whatever you decide your future is :hugs:

PS - I thought aspirin should only be taken after implantation? I plan to take it from CD26 (of a 28 day cycle).

I thought it's good before too as it increases blood flow to the ovaries and uterus for increased activity in the ovaries and a good lining in the uterus. I took it from CD1 until my BFP last pregnancy. I had read a lot of information to suggest it (I was pulling out all the stops that month for a BFP). I'm not an aspirin expert by any means though...

Padbrat. I am truly so sorry about your latest loss. We felt exactly the same after our last loss 2 weeks ago. I know you and dh can get through this.
Sending you a big hug honey xxx.

Hello all,
I'm new 2 this but figured it may help a little. I'm suffering a miscarriage right now. My 1st Doc appt was yesterday and that's when it all started!! 7wks and 1 day with my 1st pregnancy. They put me on bed rest and said I was "threatened miscarriage". I feel horrible today, luckily my husband has been so positive and strong. I'm already thinking about when it'll be good ttc again.I don't know if its to mask the pain I feel now or what. :cry:

Hello Mirage25

Are you bleeding badly or just spotting. My last pregnancy when I went to the emergency room they told me I was threatening a miscarriage around 8 weeks. They too told me to get plenty of rest. When I stayed off my feet like I was told everything kept progressing. I miscarried at 4 months bc I needed a cerclage due to a previous D&C. I pray that is just rest that you need dear. I know you're scared but think positive and try not to worry.

Hello Goodgirl 35,
I wish that was the case for me! The bleeding has gotten progresively worse today and the pain is kicking in. I have no idea what to do next.

Mirage25

Words can't express my feelings. I am so sorry that this has happened to you on your 1st pregnancy. Your body is probably in the process of trying to pass the fetus on its own. If it doesn't then you will likely have to have a D&C. If things get any worse return back to the ER to be checked out.

Look at it from the point, you are still young and vibrant and you have plenty of time to try again and succeed. I pray that the doctors there will give you answers to what has happened with this pregnancy.

Again, I am sorry about your loss. Sending a warm hug your way.

Hi Ladies.

Lynn, Sandra and Emma thank you for your donations. It means alot :)

Holly & IloveBlue, great news you've signed up, good luck x

Claire, Yesterday dh and I walked part way along the route for the sponsored walk. It will start at Glasgow SECC along the Clyde and into Glasgow Green, should be be a nice walk.
If you pm me your email address I will send you some sponsor forms and send you the link to set up an on line donation page if you prefer.
I am looking forward to meeting with you.
I caved this morning and tested BFN at 9 dpo, I am keen to come off the prednisolone so will give it til Tuesday I think.
How are you doing?

Padbrat & Lambs, I hope you ladies are doing ok x

Coco & Davies, I am so sick of hearing the just bad luck. I have been hearing it for years, now all I hear is the maybe you should just give up blurb, grrrrr, it makes me so angry. I'm 38 soon but I'm not ready to give up yet.

Mandy, glad to hear things are ok, keep us all posted.

Rabitt, nice to see you back on the thread, was thinking about you the other day.

Hope everyone else is ok, and I'm sorry for all the recent losses.

Claire just noticed, you posted as I was typing.

BFN's suck, I am in a crappy mood now :( despite the Glasgow sunshine!!!
How many dpo are you?

Also, I used FRER but never have much success with them.
My bbs are sore and a few cramps, but could be the progesterone supps.

What a joy!!!

Yesterday I was convinced I was preg - feeling really sick and got a really strong taste in my mouth. So I leapt out of bed this morning excited to take a test only to be totally flattened. Rubbish! I think I am 11DPO (but I don't do OPKs so maybe a little out) so I might be a little early yet - I too am retesting on Tuesday but not getting my hopes up. The progesterone is such a tease!

Feeling utterly crap!

And had another knock back at the end of the week too. I found out that a private hospital near me did uNK work so I was all excited about getting an appointment and finally getting the steroids. But when I made enquiries they told me they don't do it anymore. Back to square one!

Same here Claire.

Mother nature is cruel. I have convinced myself I am pregnant so many times in the 2ww, infact I have more symptoms when I'm not pg than when I am :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->