Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Ha! I know i shouldn't be laughing at you Lee, but that's the first thing that's made me smile this morning. And now I am crying! WTF?!! I need to get a grip and get on and do something (bit too early for wine isn't it?!). Will be back on Tuesday....

Lee and Claire, I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. Not just bfps, but superglue sticky ones at that xxx

Thanks Pip. How are things with you? I wil be stalking you to see how things are going.
x

Ohhhh Claire, a glass of wine for brekkie LOL... the last time I did that was after my last loss, it got me in alot of trouble!!! (was more a lunch time drink but was on an empty stomach)
You may remember my post.
Maybe, we should go straight for the buckie, Rab C style!!!

x

Haha, it's Buckfast, it's like a very strong tonic wine. Think Thunderbird or White Lightning lol...

Ha ha ha, Buckie! Haven't drank that for about 13years!! I managed to hang on til 6pm til I cracked open the wine and I limited myself to one glass (just in case!). Have eaten my body weight in cake though and that seems to have cheered me up a little.

Although I am very sad to say that I went rumaging in the bin at lunchtime to pick out my test to double check a second line hadn't magically appeared. Lee, you and I might get carted off to the loony bin soon...!!!

And imagining myself in my pyjamas watching "Something for the weekend" drinking buckie straight from the bottle has me laughing my head off! Thanks girls! xxx

Hi girls hope every1s ok, does anyone no the difference between clexane and heparin or they the same? confused!!

Heparin comes in two forms:
1. Unfractioned heparin is the old type they give intravenously on a drip.
2. Low molecular weight heparin (lmwh) is nowadays more widely used. This is the type you inject and it has less risks attached to it. Plus, you can do it yourself at home. There are a number of different brands of lmwh including clexane, tinzaparin and fragmin. They are all accepted as being the same.
I hope that clears things up :kiss:

I take it you're going to be on clexane then? If it's your first time trying, remember to hold the pinch all the way through until you're done and the needle is out. Even more importantly: inject the liquid as SLOWLY as possible into your body. Otherwise, it burns like hell! It's scary at first, but quite easy when you get the hang of it. Plus you get some awesome bruises on your belly! They are painless but boy do you get some fabulous reactions when you show them off!

Hi Davies clexane is a trade name and heparin is the drug. xxx

Loving the banter on here tonight., I've often gone fishing in the bin for the pregnancy test I'd tossed out just to make sure..

I never threw my tests out :blush:
I write the date on, wrap up in toilet paper and they go in a box. Every few months I have a clear-out so my box doesn't get smelly.

hi girls not been on bnb for a while needed some time out i think, i have my results back for last pregnancy and our chromosome on 1st july so getting a little nervous now though i think i can guess the results now,
in limbo at the moment as i want to know the results before we think of ttc again!
we get married on the 9th of july too so hoping we will be celebtrating good results and a start to ttc and poss a honeymoon, healthy baby but time will tell,
please wish us luck and keep us in your thoughts and prayers that our results come back fine and mcs were pure bad luck xxx
hope everyone is okay xx

Another BFN this morning for me so think I will come off the progesterone and prednisolone from today :(

Think we could all be borderline OCD on here when it comes to poas.
I'll cock my leg on anything if it stays still long enough!!!

Maybe, I'll feed the addiction one more time tomorrow morning though just in case but think I'm out so just want AF to hurry up now, so I can move on to next month and another cycle of steroids - joy!!!

Good luck Boothh.

How is everyone? x

Thanks ladies very helpful, when I get my bfp I will give the clexane a go! Gotta get to 6 weeks first though!!! As gotta have early scan an see viable pregnancy first did u guys do that?
I'm pleased I'm not the only crazy lady that keeps my pg tests! Got them from my previous pregnancies in a lil envelope! I also hold them to the light put a torch behind haha!! Strong drink needed! Oh well at least we admit these things! Must go off to bed exams Tom day 7 of 9 days of exams!! Had enough now! Oh an my car broke down this morning!! Not my year! Lol xx

I wimped out of testing this morning, just couldn't face another BFN. I am feeling decidedly unpregnant and pretty sure AF is about to start any minute. Generally feeling very fed up, although Davies I realise now that my day could be worse. So sorry you are having a bad day. xxx

I hear you Claire, I'm feeling fed up of it all too today, you wimped out and I tested twice, 2 big BFN's, as if the first one didn't piss me off enough, I felt the need to go back and do it again!!!
I must have held the tests at every angle possible, considered drawing a line on it myself at one point.
I'm thinking I'm going to get a visit any day soon also.
Still keeping my fx'd for you though.

Davies, hope your day has improved, I hate days like that!!!

I just have to post that today, for the first time since starting treatment in September, I found out I have normal range thyroid levels. I'm soooooooo happy especially as we are back on the TTC wagon after the next AF.

Well done Holly great news! Claire Leec I'm a sucker for early testing! I think I'm 6dpo anni would already like to but as I'm away haven't got any that's a good thing !! Car still broken!! £650 I spent last week plus £45 in a taxi to work yesterday! An it's still not bloody working!! What dpo are you girls?? Xxx

I'm somewhere between 10 and 13 DPO. I don't do OPKs so it's a bit of a guessing game esp since my cycles have been so unpredicatable these since last MC. I'm going to man up and test tomorrow morning so I'll let you know but am not too hopeful.

Those car troubles sound like a nightmare Davies. Hope it gets sorted soon (at least so you can get to the shops to buy some more tests!). And great news Holly, you're all set now for that BFP! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->