Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

I'm so excited, I actually got my appointment for next Friday!! Plus she said we don't have to pay as here in Italy there are exemptions for high risk and multiple mc's!! Now let's just hope they find something "fixable"!!

Hope everyone's having a good Friday!

Oh my... Did you get a sneaky little BFP???
I hope so huni xxx

Yay petitpas! No more said though! Mums the word! xx

Hi All.

The vet just called me, my little furry baby got her liver biopsy results back and all is clear.
So happy, now she can have an operation to remove her mammary tumour on Friday.

Thank you to everyone who sent kind words and wishes xxx.

YAY! So pleased furby is OK... what a relief!!

So petitpas, if you were to test again when would that be? (Feel free to hit the ignore button if necessary lol.)

shhhh Mon... She is ignoring.... ummm... something... don't mention what... cos she is ignoring.... hehehehee

:rofl: I'm not ignoring the test!

*with French accent* Listen carefully, I shall say zis only once:

I am trying to ignore the fact that I am pregnant for the sixth time. I'm four weeks and my critical week seems to be 8-9 so still a way off. I am trying not to get too excited and to pretend nothing is happening until then.

great to hear about your fur baby leeC!

mon- how have you been?

been thinking about you petitpas

hi padbrat!

bella - that's awesome that you got in for friday! and they have exemptions for rpl? amazing...

AFM: i'm on CD6, have u/s tomorrow to check follies, started follistim CD3 - i have a message into RE asking her to PLEASE put me on lovenox asap - i don't want to wait until bfp to be put on it. i've never been on lovenox before - am also asking to go on pred early too. but lovenox at least.

hopeful, why start the lovenox so early? Normally, it is recommended from bfp, sometimes even later. You could start the aspirin earlier, though. It could delay ovulation but hasn't had that effect on me.

hopeful, why start the lovenox so early? Normally, it is recommended from bfp, sometimes even later. You could start the aspirin earlier, though. It could delay ovulation but hasn't had that effect on me.

hi petitpas!

i want to start early as dr beer's clinic does it at CD6 (once per day) and then twice/day if BFP. his clinic says that the blood clottings problems can start before BFP. I don't go to his clinic but just read all this stuff about it.
because all 4 of my m/cs are at 5-6 weeks and before heartbeats, and i don't have any kids yet, i think there is something bad going on really early.
what do you think? don't know if my RE will let me start this early though. or she could just say it's not recommended.
isn't it strange all my m/c are so early before heartbeats?
i'm getting paranoid about it- i have hardly found anyone online that hasn't had at least 1 make it to heartbeat stage.

i've taken baby asp daily for months. and did prog suppositories the last 2 times, last time did them 48 hours after o, the time before did them w/pos preg test.

had 1 blighted ovum and d&c, 2 possible chemical but they weren't monitored so we don't know and last was gest sac that was abnormal, there was stuff in it but didn't look right. those last 3 just came out on their own, hcg level was the highest with the 4th m/c (1155).

also, my 1st m/c was back in 2000 - with a different person and now have had 3 m/c in past 16 months (with DH)

all tests pretty normal, some are a little borderline (protein S at 63%, low is considered 60%) and IgM is slightly elevated.

Gosh, I really don't know. I wish they had a guide: if you lose it in week n then the problem is x, y, z. They really ought to sort themselves out!

As for you being the only one with losses prior to heartbeats, I'm pretty sure I've read a number of stories on here. Hands up, ladies?!

yes, a guide would be great! i'll start working on it...;) but i really think there is something to it, explaining the unexplained.
most people i run across have at least 1 that's made it to heartbeat stage.

i'm happy for you petitpas...

Gosh, I really don't know. I wish they had a guide: if you lose it in week n then the problem is x, y, z. They really ought to sort themselves out!

As for you being the only one with losses prior to heartbeats, I'm pretty sure I've read a number of stories on here. Hands up, ladies?!

Just popping my big nose in ;)

4 out of 5 of my losses were before heart beats were seen so you're definitely not alone, I've been "fixed" (hopefully) will 150mg aspirin from a positive hpt to 36 weeks and 400mg progesterone from positive test to 29 weeks.

the "handy miscarriage guide" would be great wouldn't it?

:hugs: to all x xx

My hand's up too! Tho it's impossible to say for my first since, at the 6 week exam, he didn't tell me if there was a hb, just that the size was right, I didn't know then that it was possible so didn't ask. Next exam was 11 weeks, mmc at 6-7. Second, 5 weeks, third, 7 weeks but no fetal pole...I'd give a lot just to see/hear a hb! It is interesting tho, hopeful, that they're all similar, it seems like it SHOULD make diagnosis easier....to me it mskes sense to start lovenox early, if a clot happened during/around implantation, it's a done deal...
Not saying a word petitpas, but keeping all crossed for you

So nice to see Rabbitchild with her success story popping in!

Hopeful, you are not alone. All of my miscarriages were before the heartbeat stage. I have never had a loss past 5.5 weeks. My issue seemed to be a combination of low progesterone and mostly the high natural killer cells. Have you had the immunity blood panel test done?

And by the way, thanks for asking, I'm good so far. Already heard the heartbeat and have my next scan tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->